Total Votes:[ 65 ]

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

"Crossing the dimensions, okay. Crossing the universes? Well, I suppose weirder things have happened."~ Alg3r

------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------
"We set enough things on fire working in my lab or trying to build a model rocket." Hugo said. "And in Sims 2." Reno snickered at that last one. "Usually our fun are puzzle games or other smart stuff, but even those get boring from time to time. Hm...what to do, what to do."

Reno sighed. "Do you know any fun or cool places to go?" he asked. "And even if things get dangerous, Hugo and I are capable of protecting ourselves. We're not as helpless as some of the others make us out to be."
"Hell yeah! C'mon!" Kyle said, dashing off.

Andre sighed and shook his head. "I'm surrounded by children." he mumbled. "But I suppose this is good for them." He pulled out a ribbon and tied it into his hair to keep it pulled back and out of the way (easier to have fun when your hair isn't in the way). "Well, let's go with him before he hurts himself, then find the others."
--------------------TRANSLATIONS---------------

Hugo:
(())

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

"I'm not really seeing the point in this. There's a point? Apparently not. You sure there's not? Just shut up."~Clause

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

"Don't I know that feeling." Webb scoffed. He thought for a moment. "Have either of you heard of The Borderlands?"

"Awh, come on, don't go saying they're children and we're not. There's got to be something there in you that wants to go a little nuts."

((Translation: ))

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Crossing the dimensions, okay. Crossing the universes? Well, I suppose weirder things have happened."~ Alg3r

"I think I've heard the name....trying to place it....and I'm placing it somewhere dangerously fun. That's all I've got.[/b ]" Reno said.

"Well, it'll be worth going. And like we've said, we're capable of looking out for ourselves so you won't need to worry too much." Hugo said. "And we also work well with others, so we won't leave anyone behind, even you, if we get in a tough spot."
"I try not to go nuts. After all, someone has to keep a level head." Andre said. He glanced away. "But if it helps, if they have it, I always like the swinging ship ride and that one ride where you're on swings and it spins really fast, making you feel like you're flying. I don't go nuts over them, but I do like them."

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I'm not really seeing the point in this. There's a point? Apparently not. You sure there's not? Just shut up."~Clause

WEbb couldn't help but smirk at the replies he received. "Good to know." He turned to Reno. "You, I don't know what the hell they'll think you are if you go all... shadow-y, so we might want to avoid it. While we're around friendlies, at least. If we're just with people trying to shoot us, go crazy. Point two, and this is for both of you; do you have any weapons of sorts? If not, we can buy guns. We most likely will still buy guns, though."

A grinned at the answer he received. "Looks like you're in luck; they have both."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"I do." Hugo said. He looked to Reno who handed him a small pack with small robotic like balls and a controller. "Better than shooting and missing, I love controlling these little things and blowing them up." He smirked a bit evilly at that and it made him look so much like Alg3r when he used to always seem to have a constant smirk on his face.

"I'm not much for one with weapons. I rely on magic and my shadow form, really. But I c an avoid my shadow form unless attacked by a shadow." Reno said. "But a gun sounds simple. Just...don't blame me if you get shot. My aim's not as bad as Mama's, but it's not that good, either."

"We were banned from a shooting range because of him before." Hugo mumbled.
Andre smiled. "Sounds good. Now, let's go before Kyle gets the wrong flavours for everyone."

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Webb opened his mouth to speak, to give some sort of encouragement, before, "Good thing several people have shields then. I sure as hell don't want to get shot by you anytime soon." He looked to Hugo, seeming rather impressed. "Now those are some good grenades. Maybe you might also want to check out some of the technology they have there; you could improve your work even further."

A grinned at the answer he received. "Looks like you're in luck; they have both."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Shields are good." Reno said, chuckling a bit.

Hugo changed his glasses to the old "Alg3r glasses" that Alg3r used to wear, which made him look even more like him with his smug grin. "There's always room for improvement and finding fun new toys. Ku ku ku." he said.

"Just don't program them yourself. Remember last time?" Reno asked. Hugo just snickered. Reno looked to Webb to explain. "He's smart, yes, but programming isn't always his strong suit and when he tried programing once, well, it literally blew up in his face. So I kinda do the programming since when it comes to stuff like that, I'm the smart one."

"This is pretty much why we made a good team." Hugo said.
((You repeated A.))

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Webb shook his head. "Great, I'm working with two sets of left feet here; one who can't program a bomb without blowing everything up in the process, and a guy who'd be more likely to shoot someone in accident than on purpous. I feel like I need to grow two extra sets of eyes." He made a motion toward the door, an obvious sign of 'follow me', and left the room. "My room's not too far off. It's not going to kill us to just walk there instead of disappearing everywhere."

"Yeah, we should probably get there quickly." A said as he began making a beeline toward the boy.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"It could always be worse." Hugo said as he got up. He helped Reno to his feet before they followed Webb. "And we're used to walking. Reno and I used to go on daily walks through the castle just for fun and our health, so walking to your room is no biggie."

"Hm, maybe we can help with the extra set of eyes thing." Reno said. "Like how the glasses Hugo uses that are like the ones Alg3r used to wear help Hugo see around more, perhaps we have something that would help." While walking, the younger male went through his bag, trying to find something for Webb that would be easy to work with.
"Hey guys." Kyle said, looking when A and Andre got there. He had just gotten up to the counter (there was a line) and hadn't ordered yet. Then he and Andre spoke a bit before ordering certain ones and then the woman running the stand looked to A, wondering what he wanted.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Webb stopped to turn and give the other two an odd look. "I wasn't serious. I'm just saying that I need to watch my own back with you two." He continued forward, not turning back to the others until he had entered his room. "So, you need to learn a few things before we head out; guns. They're a big part of this place; they're even in vending machines. I'm not kidding. There literally are gun vending machines. Weird as hell, but I just go with." He proceeded over to what looked like a closet and opened the door, disappearing on inside. When he returned, he held two pistols, one glowing green, the other blue; a sniper rifle, glowing red; and what appeared to be a normal SMG. "Corrosive, shock, fire, explosive. Melt metal, kill shields, if you don't know what fire does, please leave my sight, and, well, the last one explodes. Obviously. Questions, comments, concerns?"

"Oh, uh, cherry." A replied after a moment's hesitation.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Oh..." Reno said.

"Sorry, Reno takes some things more than seriously." Hugo said. "He can be quite literal and too serious, at times." He then sighed when he saw Reno's grin at the guns. "I'm concerned. We don't use weapons much but.... I think I now know why."

Reno quickly snatched up the corrosive pistol, grinning. He probably liked it A.) it was green, and B.) it was dangerous. "I wonder if this baby works in other worlds, too, and does more than melts metal. Ku ku ku."

"He's like Samantha at times when it comes to something dangerous." Hugo murmured.
With a nod, the woman got the slushees made up and handed over. Due to the amount, some were put in a cardboard tray (like what you'd get at some fast food restaurants) and they were set after paying.

"Here ya go." Kyle said, handing one of the cherry ones to A.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Webb groaned. "Well that's just perfect. Yes, it works on more than just metal, and if you go trying to take that thing anywhere with you, other than where we're about to go, I will burn your a**, kick it, and pry that thing from your hands. Not particularly in that order. You can use it. For now. Maybe, maybe I'll let you use it a little more. That's later, though." Something seemed to come to his mind, and he quickly disappeared back into the closet, this time reemerging with a purple glowing sniper rifle. "Nearly forgot the best one; slag. It can be your best friend if you use it, or a painful experience if it's used against you. Think of it this way: shoot a guy four times, he goes down. Slag a guy, shoot him once, and he's down for good."

"Thanks." A said, taking the drink. He looked in the direction of the others. "Should we see if Seth's won that dragon?"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Reno had went to reach for the purple gun but was yanked back by Hugo. "Reno, do us all a favour and don't play with the really dangerous guns. And don't bring any home, have anyone design some for you, take them to any other world, or "borrow" Webb's." the blue haired scientist commanded.

Reno let himself turn into his shadow form and crossed his arms, pouting. He obviously liked the dangerous "toys".

"Oh, now don't pout." Hugo said. "It's just that you're too dangerous with certain weapons. And now you know why Emily and Samantha never let you near the weapons vaults? Jeez." He thought a bit before turning to Webb. "Is there melee weapons or something? If Reno uses melee stuff, or anything similar, and runs the risk of hurting himself whilst fighting, then he should be more careful while fighting."
"Knowing him, he's probably won more than the dragon. He gets caught up in strength tests." Kyle said. "He doesn't look it, but he's pretty strong physically."

Seth was with Tristian and Shadow and sitting on a bench. Seth was definitely happy since he kept doing the strength test (until he was shooed away) and won three different coloured dragons. Purple, orange, and (which will be to Reno's liking) green. "Think I can get away with using my bag to put them away?" he asked.

"We'll need to ask A. I don't know the limits of this world, but maybe." Tristian said. He then sighed. "I need to find a game I can play. I wanna win something for Reno, too."

"You could have done the strength test, too." Seth said.

"Not really. You already won three dragons and we got shooed away. I think that guy running that game thought you were cheating or something." Tristian said.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"A lot of people just use what they have. I once heard someone used a spoon. Heard he got his eyes scooped out with them, but, hey, that's an example of what I mentioned." Webb said, somewhat nonchalantly. "Others use guns. As in, the blades on those guns. Well, the guns too."

"There's other things besides the strength test, don't worry." A said with a shrug. "We'll find more, now grab a slushy.' He said, motioning toward the tray being carried.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"We'll think of something so he doesn't go trigger happy." Hugo said. He then sighed. "I think someone slipped him sugar without me knowing. That or he's mimicking Samantha in the loving of dangerous things."
"You're right." Tristian said, taking a slushy and sipping on it.

"A, you think it'd be weird if I put these guys in my magic bag so I don't have to cart them around?" Seth said, taking a slushy and motioning towards the three large dragon plushes.

Hugo:
(())

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out