Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randall

Project Truesight

'I wasn't born with this power...
It is not a gift...

Alex stood on the shore opposite of where the pier was. He probably just looked like some guy staring at the water thinking. Exactly what he wanted. In truth though, his eyes were examining the pier in great detail. Thanks to a small dose of plasmid he was able to shift his vision be equivalent to looking through a pair of night vision binoculars. He didn't really see anything out of the ordinary. There was potential but at the moment that was all it was. He sighed and pulled out his phone. He called Pope and waited for him to answer before speaking. "Hey Pope, got a prayer for you. Mine eyes see all, but in this humble dock I see no evil. I'm on the opposite shore, come grab me before you hit the pier."
Alex walked from the shore to the nearby road and stood there. Pope would be able to easily find him. They had worked before so his car's computer was connect with Alex's AI, Ecolonis, which would guide him to Alex's exact location. He stood there with a slightly bored look on his face. The plasmid he took wore off quickly, so Alex pressed a magnet to his head. The ritual would go by quickly seeing as he only took dose that'd last for half an hour max.

'...but it is not a burden!
...and I will use it to protect!'

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXXXXXX
Cryo
XXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXIt'sXX HARD XXsome XXT I M E SXX......XX

XX...BEING XX a XX BADASS. XXXXXX

Cryo's pale eyes stayed on the blond female between the two individuals. He frowned playfully when she teased him about his nights content. He watched the woman strut away into the distance to a table of men who gave her ample attention. 'Damn that was a hot piece of a**...Did Ash hit that? Cryo looked to the woman who was now having her rear fondled and back to Ash who was on to her next prey.

He laughed softly to himself. Cryo knew Ash well enough to know she wouldn't let that woman go till she got what she wanted. The blonde male looked up in time to see Ash's companion slump to the floor. Cryo arched an eyebrow as he looked the collapsed male over. 'Did Ash do this on purpose? the male bit his lip before sipping his drink.

The dosage of plasmid that Ash used was enough to potentially kill an inexperienced person. Why did she OD him here? She knew Cryo had been feeling pent up since he got in trouble for killing without permission. Cryo's pale eyes looked Ash up and down as she sauntered over and straddled him. He smirked pulled her into a kiss but as they indulged in each other Cryo's work phone chimed loudly. He groaned as their lips parted and he reached into his pocket for his phone. He examined the phone briefly before grinning "Someone didn't pay protection want to go collect?"

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Johnny "The Wall" Doe

Johnny was not surprised by the kiss even slightly, in fact he was going to get into it even more until she pulled away and slid out of the booth. He gave her a wide grin as she walked away "Don't worry babe, i'll catch you later" he called to her as he went back to his drink but kept his eyes on her as she walked away, she did have a nice little wiggle with each step. He took another shot before puffing on his smoke once more, he knew that there were other girls dying to come into the VIP section, so his night wouldn't be a total loss. Well unless he was called in suddenly, that was difficult especially if he didn't look at his phone and just kept enjoying his time in the club.

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
User Image
Its not the size of

the dog in the fight

Donovan exhaled the last puff of his cigarette and flicked the butt out the crack in the tinted window. He sat up as his car computer spoke "Incoming transmission Agent Truesight" he tapped the screen and Alex's voice came through. Pope groaned as Truesight explained the pier was clear in...poetry? He pushed touched the screen and uttered a quick "Understood." Without needing input his Car's computer was already tracking Alex's location.

The passenger door opened and Marisol sat down beside Pope making some comment about needing a shower. "buckle up I'll have to explain on the way" He said before they were cruising down the street on the way to the pier. "HQ has reason to believe a large shipment of plasmid powder is being moved into the industrial area. We aren't sure of the final location another agent has already examined the pier and says its clear. We're going to rendezvous with him and head towards the freight yard. Its the only other reasonable place for this kind fo shipment. "

It only took minutes for the black car to approach Officer Randall's location. When the officer was within the vehicle they continue to the next logical place in their search the freight yard. When they arrive Pope parked the car and powered it down they didn't need anyone stealing it. "There is too much ground for us to cover together so we will need to split up. Comms on, if you spot the targets do not engage. We'll move in as a team." Pope's bracelet whirled as it shuffled through his various substances. "Here short stuff you can use my piece if you need" He set down a Null Tech revolver on the hood of the car.

User Image

it's the size of

the fight in the dog

jaded_reyna69
ReaperBones
Onirama

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
David "Wrath" Barton

The tall black haired man stood silently with his arms crossed as he listened to the dumb a** dealers try to say that their product was fifty pounds like they had promised. It was a ******** joke and it made him roll his good eye a bit and let out a low yawn "Come on man, you buy this s**t or what? We have other buyers you know?" one of the thugs said trying to buy their lame s**t. See they were sealing plasmids, it wasn't the best stuff but after a decade a man needed to get what he could and as soon as he could. "Look here you little shits, I know what fifty pounds look like and this isn't it. You think you can cheat me?! ME?!" his voice raised, almost boomed causing the thugs to flinch and step back from the larger male. "Look Bro, we got the rest we're sorry...we just had to be sure, just stay calm" the same thug spoke again as a couple of the others quickly whiled out more from a nearby cargo container. The man moved over to the container that they had wheeled out and stuck a finger in the power to taste it. He rolled it around in his mouth and after a good taste his eye went real bright. "Good, don't ******** with me again or else you will be splatter marks on the ground. And no body wants that" he said, it was still crap but this much was better than nothing and he would be happy to have plenty in reserve.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

[¤* Marisol- "Mari"- *¤]

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed...

╔═════════════════════════════╗

She'd nod and listen to his explination as they drove, noticing that this nickname didn't cause a reaction as well. She pulled out a little notepad and crossed it off. Really it was a stupid habit to have, but without some whimsy, this type of job could eat you alive.

After picking up Randal, Marisol would turn and stare at him, asking him random questions, but this time it wasn't for whimsy, but to learn. She'd ask him about how his day had gone, about his rituals or anything else that may have seemed a little different.

Arriving at their destination, Marisol nodded at Donovan's plan, but gave a small huff when he called her Short Stuff "....Alright..I'm gonna remember that for later." She stated, grabbing his revolver to arm herself with

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?
User Image

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randall

Project Truesight

It is not a gift...

Alex laid in the back seat relaxing as they drove. He dodged as many questions of Marisol's as he could. She had an almost unhealthy curiosity into users, then again Alex had a huge dislike for what happens to users. Ironic considering he was a user, and maybe one day he would go insane. Alex looked at Don remembering the promise. When they stopped Alex climbed out and activated the plasmid injector on his belt. He looked around and spoke to them as he put his comm in his ear. "Alright be careful both of you. Mari, don't do anything stupid. Wouldn't want you to ruin your pretty face."
Alex gave them both a wave and headed off on his own. He shifted his vision to his chemical detection. Focusing on the chemical pattern of plasmid he looked around for traces. His eyes caught a small trail on the ground and he sighed. Probably was just some junkie getting a fix in the shadows. He slowed his speed to where his steps were silents and looked around a couple corners. Following the trail he noticed it split. He followed the stronger trail and soon came to a fun sight. Hiding in the shadows he looked at the room in which they was a glowing bag. He examined the people in the area and slid back into the shadows. He tapped the comm piece and spoke quietly. "Looks like we got a decent sized deal going on. At least fifty pounds of product. Should be an easy bust though, move to my position.

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
User Image
Its not the size of

the dog in the fight

Don watched the other two officer as they prepared to move into the frieght yard. Alex activated his plasmid injecter and quickly took point. Pope hated that the kid used plasmid but he had good intention some times you have to look over bad qualities. He groaned as he thought of last time he told himself that and wound up with a friend in the mafia. Oh, the past was a crazy thing.

He nodded to Marisol before taking off in his own direction. He swept through several areas but never came across what seemed like a drug deal. Pope prepared to search another area when his comm chirped with officer Randall's voice. He lifted his left arm checking to see where the other officers were located. Pope moved towards Alex's position but was near the crate the plasmid was being taken out of.

Pope crouched down and tapped his comm speaking in a hushed voice "True, I need a visual on all Hostiles then we go in on my mark" He waited for the scout to relay the information "Four henchmen and a guy with an eye patch. I'll draw their attention I want you two to take care of the dealers I'll nab the buyer. On my mark, ready?"

He waited for his team to be in position and ready. There was nothing like being gun fodder to make for an interesting night. Pope touched the bracelet on his wrist causing them to whirl as they set to the materials he wanted. A mixture of titanium and kevlar crept up from his wrist until his entire body was coated in the suit. He was ready to take bullets he just needed the word from his team.

User Image

it's the size of

the fight in the dog

jaded_reyna69
ReaperBones
Onirama

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
David "Wrath" Barton

The tall black haired man next to one of the thugs and watched the other three load the containers of the plasmid powder into a nearby black SUV. The thug kept saying random crap but the taller male had lost interest long ago, he just watched and wanted to be on his way quickly. It when then that he heard a familiar noise, at first he wasn't sure about it but then it register in his mind and it caused him to smile. It was then that the annoying voice of the thug caught his attention "Hey man you paying attention? Where's the cash you promised?" it made him roll his eye and moved to open his jacket and pull out a large envelope filled with money. "Here you go chump, it was nice working with you" he said and be for the thug could even touch the envelope the taller male had grabbed the gun from the thugs waist band and proceeded to shoot him in the gut. He then quickly turned to the other three who were obviously caught off guard, he then shot each of them twice in the chest before they could even react. Things went quiet, except for the pained moans coming from the thug at his feet, he begged for help and cried to be spared. His green eye slid down to the man at his feet "You couldn't live like a man, the least you can do is shut up and die like one. Isn't that right Pope? Better to die like a man then to beg like a dog" he said as his head turned in the direction of where he had heard the familiar sound from his past before shooting the thug one more time to end his existence. "Come on out Pope, come say hi to your Ex-partner" he yelled out to get his attention.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

[¤* Marisol- "Mari"- *¤]

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed...

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Marisol had gotten into position, using her powers to keep herself and Randal hidden, but it seems as though she had forgotten about Pope and winced. His position had been compromised. The sound of bullets thrashed into her ears, making it hard to concentrate due to their speed, but she tried her best and began to make little sounds away from Donovan's position, maybe then their target would start to think he was crazy when he realized there was no one there.

It was a theory, but it was the only one she could think of without getting too crazy or rash and end up in the hospital with her team, or worse, dead.

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?
User Image

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randall

Project Truesight

It is not a gift...

Alex quietly moved into position. Which for him meant that he was currently hanging from a crane hook about sixty feet in the air. He was a good distance from the location where the gun shots came from. He could see the others in their hiding places, and could hear the guy yell. This wasn't good, Pope's ex-partner...That meant he was skilled. Alex didn't know if he was allowed to just kill him. He pulled a knocker out from his bag and placed it in a magnetic field, he lined up the rest and spoke into his comm. "I got a knock out shot lined up. Pope, give the word."
Alex was hoping that Don would tell him to switch to a piercer. One shot, one kill. Explain it as a necessary safety precaution...Was he scared or heartless. Scared, this man was once Don's partner. Alex couldn't see someone weak matched up with Don. Calm mind...Wait for Don. Strike quick and be safe. Don don't do anything stupid please...

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
User Image
Its not the size of

the dog in the fight

Don waited for the voices of his teammates to signal that they all we're ready. When they were all in position the money exchange began. Pope got ready to give the signal but before he could shots rang out. The male tensed as he listened to the survivor of the shoot out talk to one of his surviving victims. Thats when he heard the familiar voice speak his name "Do not act without my signal one wrong move and we all go home in body bags. Marisol I need you to be ready to ghost us at any minute I don't want to be followed."

The large male gave a sigh as the protective layering over his face lowered and he stepped out from his covering. When Pope saw him after a decade of peace he wanted to freeze in place but he couldn't let Wrath see that. Wrath was the kind of man to exploit any and every weakness you showed him if it meant accomplishing his goal. So Pope continued to walk into the clearing hiding his discomfort.

"You know you shouldn't be here Wrath" Don pulled a smoke from his jacket then tossed the package to the male. "Your power needs to be controlled...You need to be controlled" He lit his cigarette and looked to he male "This new team is good " He exhaled releasing a large cloud of smoke into the air "No one needs to die"

User Image

it's the size of

the fight in the dog

jaded_reyna69
ReaperBones
Onirama

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
David "Wrath" Barton

He caught the pack of smokes with his free hand before putting the gun away in his back waist band, he quickly lit up a cigarette as his one good eye never left Pope. He puffed on the cigarette before blowing out a long stream of smoke into the sir "I do think I should be here, you see it was fate that brought me back here and fate that brought you here tonight" he said with a bit of a chuckle. However, it soon ended when he mentioned being controlled "Controlled? Controlled?!?!" he yelled at Pope "I can not and will not be controlled by anyone Pope, you know this. I was put away for a decade and all they did was try and control me" he said as his voice started to return to a normal level. He puffed on his cigarette a bit more before tossing the pack back to Pope "I don't give a s**t about your team, change is coming and you all will feel it. The Special Forces, The Mafia, you both will know change and their will be lives lost because some things have to be sacrificed in order for change to come" he said to his ex-partner. He flexed one of his hands and it slowly started to glow with energy "I won't go back Pope, oh no. I am staying this time and your going to have to do more than take an eye for me to back down this time" he said as a wicked grin came to his face.

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
User Image
Its not the size of

the dog in the fight

The male with two crystal blue eyes regretted the words as they slipped out of his lips "You need to be controlled." It was the truth but David wouldn't want to hear it he never wanted to hear it and for a long time Pope could look away but those days were over a decade ago. He took a drag from his cancer stick as the singular eyed male barrated him with enraged words. Pope exhaled still watching Wrath closely as he calmed down. This felt like old time waiting to see if he would fly off the handle or not. He made the comment about the new team and caught the package of smokes when they were tossed his direction. Pope listened to Wrath's speech about change and it made the hairs on the edge of his neck stand on end 'what did they do to you down there?

Alex and Marisol's Comm's would chime on allowing them to hear Wrath's speech. When it finished Don spoke to the two of them "I want you to pull out and report to HQ. True, You wreck my car and I'll snap you into pieces." Don pulled the comm from his ear and tossed it to the ground "I always have to clean up after you Wrath, I'll kill you this time if I have to" his body shifted into a dense crystal form as he tried to prepare for the explosion. "You're going to waste your product like this isn't that what this was about Wrath?"

User Image

it's the size of

the fight in the dog

jaded_reyna69
ReaperBones
Onirama

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
Ⱥxshley xxx xckainexxxxx
Mafia Recruitxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx Profile by Bella5893 xxx
God Bless us xx everyonexxx we x are.
a x Broken People living under xLoaded xx
Gun It x can't be x Outmatched xx It can't be
xxx Outrun xxxx

Ah and Cry were already starting to get hot and heavy, easy to do when you are someone like them. Then came the phone call, right in the middle of everything came the phone call. Ash groaned when the kiss broke and he answered the phone, she wanted to keep going, she wanted to have some fun, her wish came true partly in the form of their next job. Someone didn't pay protection money, that meant they got to do what ever they wanted.to the poor fool. A dark smile painting its self on her lips. " You, know just the right foreplay."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff