Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXXXXXX
Cryo
XXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXIt'sXX HARD XXsome XXT I M E SXX......XX

XX...BEING XX a XX BADASS. XXXXXX

The man with the ice power looked to his hand as if the appendage had been defective. He shrugged and dropped his hand to his side as the blonde male spoke. Cryo smirked as he was told coming closer could result in the loss of a limb “Now this is my kind of party.” Cryo placed his right hand on his left, the temperature of the room dipped quickly before he displayed his ice powers further. Ice coated his arm until it formed a dark blue gauntlet with three razor sharp blades of ice resting just above his knuckles. “Don’t go easy on me blondie. I’m gonna kill you the first chance I get” The words had no sooner left his lips and already Cryo was on the attack. He closed the gap between himself and the other blonde in a matter of seconds. His left hand lashed out at his opponents face although the attack acted as more of a distraction for the follow up. In Cryo’s right hand he held an orb or super condensed water. The orbs temperature rapidly accelerated but maintained its liquid state. When the other male blocked or evade Cryo would press on with the orb until it was between him and the other. “Boom” He said with a smirk as the hydrothermal bomb in his hand erupted into scolding steam that bellowed and filled the main lobby lowering the visibility of everyone.

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Rising Sun Gang

The speedster in the vault didn't have enough time to react, he saw the vault door closing and turned to run passed it. Sadly, he was just a second too slow which caused him to get locked in, he bounced off the door and became a blur as he bounced around the room like a pinball. "You b***h!! Let me out, i'll ******** kill you. I swear you'll regret this, let me out!!!" he yelled as he continued to bounce around the room due to being locked in a tiny place. In the nearby room the cloaked man heard the commotion, but he did not stop his search of the safety deposit boxes because he had nothing to fear. He was well prepared for any situation, it was why he was in charge when the boss was away on more important matters. "fifteen minutes tell we leave. Twenty until the police are notified. Plenty of time to deal with this little issue" he said to himself as he continued at his normal pace as if this was not expected.

The blonde could only smile behind his face mask as he brought his long knife up his opponent created a spiked ice gauntlet around his left hand before coming at him. A wide smile came to his face as he meet him head on, he barely moved his head enough for the ice spikes to pass through his hair. He brought his left arm up, his long knife moved through the air aiming to cut into Cryo's neck and just as it was getting close he heard the ice user say one word. Suddenly he was blasted with steam and pushed back away, steam filled the lobby blocking view for both parties. "You little s**t, that ******** hurt" came the blonde's voice from within the steam cloud. "I'm going to make sure you feel worse pain. You'll be my first mark now that im on the outside" he said while he remained hidden in the steam.

xxxxxxxxxxxxTechnoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBehemothxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStitchxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlashstepxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Imagex

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
Ⱥxshley xxx xckainexxxxx
Mafia Recruitxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx Profile by Bella5893 xxx
God Bless us xx everyonexxx we x are.
a x Broken People living under xLoaded xx
Gun It x can't be x Outmatched xx It can't be
xxx Outrun xxxx

Hearing the male inside bouncing around like a pinball in a game made her laugh. Honestly how stupid was this guy, he was stuck there was no way out. " Sorry cutie but that's against the rules." She called back through the red hot door before walking off with her hands behind her head. She didn't make it too far when she came across yet another man. " hm?" She look to her right to find a man casually looting the safety deposit boxed. A man in a cloak and mask. oo so mysterious, she couldn't help but want to know what was under the mask. " Well, hello handsome." She said with a smile leaning against the door of the deposit area crossing her arms. Her eyes sliding up and down his body. There wasn't much she could see thanks to his cloak, but that made getting him out of it and his clothing that much more tantalizing. " Whats a hot bite like you doing with freaks like these?" She said with a chuckle.

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXXXXXX
Cryo
XXXXXXXXX

The main lobby was quickly consumed by the steam generated from Cryo. He smirked as he backed away from his screaming opponent. They had him out numbered but for the time being he took away their sight. Cryo control over water and ice allowed him to look into the mist as if it wasn't there. He located the smaller male and smirked "You know, I bet your probably really good with that knife but ill kill you before you ever touch me" Cryo extended his hands towards the other blonde causing the mist to begin swirling. The two males would begin to feel the steam grow cold as ice crystals began to form on any surface the mist touched. Cryo planted his feet firmly as he focused on his attack, with enough time he would be able to freeze the whole interior with a single move.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randall

Project Truesight

'I wasn't born with this power...
It is not a gift...

Alex looked at Yaya as she spoke about him having left her behind. He shook his head and spoke. His tone was a bit serious. "We need to talk about that."
Alex walked with Don and Lightning as they headed for the ambulance. He looked at Don and laughed. He spoke after a few seconds. "Don go get some rest. You're useless to us broken so get yourself fixed up. Lightning I trust you'll make sure he stays put."
He stopped at his bike to grab a syringe from it. He smiled and handed it to Lightning. "It's a generalized antivenom with some adrenaline in it. Should ease him through the poison. See you later."
He walked over to his bike and leaned against it. He looked at Yaya, waiting for her to finish business and head over to him.

'...but it is not a burden!
...and I will use it to protect!'

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Rising Sun Gang

The sound of the pinball in the vault could still be heard as the cloaked man continued to open the safety deposit boxes and go through them. He took the important information and items while leaving the rest, he barely even noticed the girl that had entered the room. "You certainly have a strange way of describing my friends" he said calmly as he finally closed the backpack he had been filling with various things and slipped it on. He slowly turned to look at her, he didn't say anything as his bright blues eyes just stared at her, he then slowly pushed up his sleeve to reveal a strange device attached to his wrist. He pressed several buttons and a holographic screen appeared between them, in the matter of a few seconds it had every bit of information about the girl in front of him displayed. "Ashley McKaine, nineteen years old and newly recruited into the mafia and partnered with a male known as Cryo. Must be your friend upstairs" he said with a nod of his head. "known as Firefly for your manipulation of fire and your ability to teleport which cause your eyes to change from their beautiful blue to a deadly red" he said as he flipped the imaged on the holographic screen. It had pages of information and videos of her life, this man could control technology so nothing was hidden from him. "So Ashley, what can I do for you? And please don't ask me to leave what I have taken because that is something I can't do" he asked her calmly not aiming to be a threat like his partners.

The blonde smirked at the ice user's words "Oh im sure you could, but your forgetting one big thing" he said still unable to see through the steam but he could feel the temperature start to drop all around him. He didn't move out of the way, instead he stood there ready for what was to come. "And that thing would be my partner" he said and just as he did a loud groan could be heard as the dark skinned male had easily lifted up two large tables from nearby and threw them like they were nothing at the ice user to stop his attack. If this didn't distract him then they would attack simultaneously so he wouldn't have enough time to react and stop them, they didn't have the time to play around especially if their friends came back up from the vault suddenly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxTechnoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBehemothxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStitchxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlashstepxxxxxxxxxxx

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

ℬяї@ $н@у Єℓёґαпḓ [xxx][xxx] ℬяї@ $н@у Єℓёґαпḓ [xxx][xxx] ℬяї@ $н@у Єℓёґαпḓ

Bria Shay Elrand
          ⓎⒶⓎⒶ

One, two, three, four
          Get my shoes and out the door
          Five, Im alive
          Six, seven, eight, feeling great
          Nine, gonna shine, life is good, Im doing fine
          Ten, gonna do it right and do it again

User Image
          The girl, moment before parting to go to Don's side caught Alex's serious and as she swallowed the words that threatened to irrupt, she instead let her hues linger on him mometarily, "Yes, we do ". Her hand automatically flew to Don's palm to rest atop it as it was put in a kind gesture upon her shoulder. When it slipped away, she followed a few step, glad for Light's harsh attitude that took care of Pope's stubborness and nodded with understanding at the orders that has been told to them. Yaya stood put in her place for a few long seconds as her eyes followed the ambulance, worry seen through them, as she let herself not drown in any sorts of unwanted memories before turning to Alex, joining him by his vehicle. She stood with her hands croseed against her chest, looking up at the boy through her pair of golden pools. .

And if you want a good tomorrow
          It’s pretty simple, gotta find the light to follow
          And if you do you’ll have a future real bright
          It’s a combination of consistency
          Come on and sing

What I'm wearing: Brownies

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXXXXXX
Cryo
XXXXXXXXX

The blonde continued to bring the temperature of the room lower and lower. The sound of chattering teeth could be heard from the hostages as the room approached negatives. Cryo turned his head in the direction of the man speaking. His eyes remained closed as he looked at the silhouette in the mist "and what is that?" Cryo asked before the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. Something was displacing the mist and moving in his direction at a breakneck pace. "s**t!" he exclaimed as he stumbled backwards barely avoiding the first projectile. 'another one' he thought to himself as he raised his arms pulling the moisture in the air to himself. The cold and mist returned to its master in a flash. The torrent of ice and water quickly formed a spiked wall between Cryo and the table.
    Cryo dropped his arms relinquishing his control over the wall. The male opened his eyes now that the room was once again visible "Good s**t boys...I thought this would be easy." He slowly stepped backwards attempting to keep both of the men in his sight. "so lets see what you got" He smirked as he created an orb of water. The sphere drifted away from Cryo and floated on the air as it's master created another; with enough time Cryo would be able to fill the room with his bombs.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Sinnful Shady
User Image
User Image
Its not the size of

the dog in the fight

Its surprising how long a ten minute ambulance ride can feel when ever blood vessel in your body is on fire; but some how pope had manage to not scream...too much. The hospital staff did everything they could to combat the poison. An hour of test and analysis went by before the doctors concluded that Pope's ability to control his cells molecular structure would be his best defense against the venom.
Hearing the new that his life was in his own hands Don laughed to himself "Tough it out, got it" He looked to his partner who had stayed vigilantly by his side since she found him "If im going to be sitting around I need to make sure the team is on top of the Wrath situation" He spoke through his teeth and took frequent pauses groan in pain. "I need you to patch the computer in my bracelet into the headquarters criminal database also fabricate paperwork to request access dating two days back then I need my comm patch to the available unit members."
Venom filled sweat rolled from Don as he waited for lightening to do her techno mumbo jumbo. It took lightening a fraction of the time Don spent given the instruction to actually complete the task. Don's bracelet beeped before screens began appearing before him. "Now to send someone to look into Wrath's escaping act."
"Yaya It's Pope, I have a lead I need you to follow up on." Don took a deep breath preparing himself for the strain of giving instruction "Ten miles outside of town is a supermax prison developed for Naturals deemed too dangerous for society. This is the facility that Wrath was previously held in. I want you to go and investigate, speak to the warden who is acting head scientist, and figure out how Wrath escaped." Don leaned back onto the bed taking a moment to focus on extracting the venom inside himself "Light I need you to patch me into the prison's security system and files without being detected. Yaya I'll be your eyes and ears once your inside. I'll send another officer as support as soon as they're avaliable."
User Image

it's the size of

the fight in the dog

Stece
Dark_Mokuna

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randall

Project Truesight

'I wasn't born with this power...
It is not a gift...

Alex looked at the stars as Yaya looked at him. How to explain why he tried to keep her from this situation. Why he wanted her to stay safe with Marisol. He sighed as he finally looked at the ground. He spoke with a serious tone. "I lost both my parents and my brother when I was ten in a car accident. Mafia had it in for us and so we were removed. I survived and was put into protective custody. They gave me an offer when I healed up. Join the plasmid experiments and fight back against the mafia. I spent the next 8 years being tested and trained. During that time I killed about twenty friends because they lost their minds. I joined the SF shortly after."
Alex rose to his full height and looked her in the eyes. He spoke his tone never changing. "You are my partner because you are learning. You are learning things that I learned long ago. How to kill, how to fight, and how to make a hard decision. I don't want you to have to learn like I did. I want you to learn over time. Tonight showed that you still have much to learn. I need you to trust me when I tell you to do something. I don't want you to be forced to learn the hard way. Your first mercy kill is always the most painful."
He heard Don over the radio and sighed. He looked at his bike and spoke to Yaya with a smirk. "You trust me and I'll trust you. You're choice on whether you go solo on this one. I'll give you a ride either way."
He climbed onto his bike leaving enough room for her.

'...but it is not a burden!
...and I will use it to protect!'

Desirable Rogue

User Image
Ⱥxshley xxx xckainexxxxx
Mafia Recruitxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx Profile by Bella5893 xxx
God Bless us xx everyonexxx we x are.
a x Broken People living under xLoaded xx
Gun It x can't be x Outmatched xx It can't be
xxx Outrun xxxx

Ash chuckled once more at his annalist. " Your good." She uncrossed her arms and pushed herself from the wall. " Well you see, that is were we are at a cross roads. you can't put the stuff back and I.. I can't let you leave with that money." She held up her hands and shook her head. " What kind of Mafia member would I be if i let you out?" She dropped her hands and stepped just a little way back so that he could not lock her inside but kept the door way blocked anyway.

Desirable Rogue

Ⱦrinity 'OConnor'

XXXXXXXX Recon Elite

User Image
" I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

╔════════════════════════========═══════════════════════╗

Once don was finished with his orders to Yaya and Alex Light took the com from his wrist, the com off her wrist and the walkie talkie off her side. " Yaya this is Light, the prison hold many naturals that are both powerful and dangerous. I recommend bringing back up with you. Do not go into that place alone. You have no idea what, or who you will find wandering the halls." she set Dons comunication down for a moment and looked to the man with a smirk on his orders about what it was he wanted her to do. " I will give you one better." She looked down to the three devices with her and waved her hand over them, the walkie talkie and her own come device breaking apart in to many little pieces's before being put back together in a different way " We will be losing communication with you briefly for a moment." She told Yaya before Dons com device also broke apart. The parts of dons device floated over and attached to the rest of the other parts and soo what Light was making had finished. It floated back down into her hands. " All finished." She handed it over to Don an pressed the button. Four screens like holographic screens poped up floating in the air the first three screens were servalince camras of the prion and the last one was map lay out of it's floor plan and documents about every and all prisoners that were or had been there. The communications came back on and light gave it a test. " Yaya, Yaya do you read me?"

╚════════════════════════========════════════════════════╝

Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight. Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight."

"Dance With the Devil."

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

ℬяї@ $н@у Єℓёґαпḓ [xxx][xxx] ℬяї@ $н@у Єℓёґαпḓ [xxx][xxx] ℬяї@ $н@у Єℓёґαпḓ

Bria Shay Elrand
          ⓎⒶⓎⒶ

One, two, three, four
          Get my shoes and out the door
          Five, Im alive
          Six, seven, eight, feeling great
          Nine, gonna shine, life is good, Im doing fine
          Ten, gonna do it right and do it again

User Image
          Yaya gazed at Alex, a fire of repressed anger still burning rather strongly behind her eyes, while the man himself was staring up towards the skies, before letting his head fall down. Soon, he began to speak, and the girl could feel the tension leaving her muscles as, for the first time, she heard the story which has before only came to her by peices, through rumors and crumbs of information. Even now she knew there was most likely even more to it. Once the his explanation was told to her fully, she stayed silent for a few seconds, before she breathed in deeply, as though absorbing his words from the air itself. Finally, she released it, and with it her emotions the emotions that flooded her moments before.

"I... Understand...", she started, her voice falling low, same as her head. "I cant say I know how it feels, but I understand".
          What happened was horrible, and painful, but things were needed to be put down on the table, despite of the negetive feelings it might arouse in him.
          "Your'e right. Right now I'm still learning of everything, small and big. But an essntinal part of it is by expiriencing. Many of the things learn here in the field are those that no matter how much you will be taught of them, until you face them directly, you can't truly understand". Though her voice didn't rais much, it was noticable her confident was, along side her passion as she lifted her head to look directly at him so as to show she wasn't any less serious than he was.
          "I was lucky to be able to have the opportunity to decided to be part of this squad, and, at least I like to think, with being fully aware of the risks, as well as price that could be heavy. You can't always protect me, nor do I want you to. I want to assist you, not to become a burden! And as much as you try, the hard way will come, one way or another, rather it will be now or later. Maybe I'll be more ready, maybe not, but you won't be able to stop it. But it shouldn't hold any of us back. I know being in the position I'm in I might face pain and suffering,but I'm not going to let it back down. I understand what's in the bargain, and I accept it. I trust you, and I trust you to be there beside me, not to stop me". The younger female didn't let herself falter, and she was hoping now that he would understand too, and not look at her as a naive child.

Another deeper voice came from her bracelet, as Don came in just in time giving her instructions, that she replied to with only a simple, "Yes Sir", asa she kept holding on Alex's eyes in a challanging.

She looked after the boy as he stepped away, giving her the choice to decide. She heard Light as she spoke to her before being cut off. The while was enough for her to reach to one, as she soon climbed behind the male, her arms wrapping around his waist. When the voices came back to life from the communication device, Yaya spoke loud and clear, "Yea, I'm right here with my backup, and from how I know him, we'll be there in no time".
          Yaya leaned slightly forward, speaking over the noise of the engine, "Alex, I don't take any of your help as granted. I really am appriciating all that you did and do, and will do. Thank you... For everything, as well as being my partner", as she said that, she tightened her hold in a form of hug to deliver her message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Not long after that, the pair were racing through the streets with an incridible speed. Despite the girl's dramatic performance earlier that day, she was indeed enjoying these rides, a rush similar to the one feeling her in an amusementpark filling her up. The boy's mad driving had brought the two of them to the place minutes later. The building stood erect tall towards the sky, large and unwelcoming, surrounded by an electric fence, and the only entrence was the one they were slowing now near to, guarded and closed with a barrier. As they came to a final stop, the guard came closer to them and with an intimitating voice asked for their ideas and reasoning to their visit. Yaya raised her sunglasses above her golden hues and brightened a smile at him while pulling out her badge and handing it to the unimpressed man, that exchanged his stares between the documents and the people infront of him. "We are from the Special Forces department and we came to talk with warden". A few moments of silent went on before the man had been delivered an order, as he nodded and let them inside.
          And if you want a good tomorrow
          It’s pretty simple, gotta find the light to follow
          And if you do you’ll have a future real bright
          It’s a combination of consistency
          Come on and sing

What I'm wearing: Brownies
          Ooc: Added a part at the end of the post ^^
          Sinnful Shady
          Stece
          ReaperBones

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Rising Sun Gang

He nodded his head lightly as he continued to flip through the holographic images that had been displayed in front of him "That is truly an issue, however, you could be a helpful be simply saying you didn't see us. I'd really rather not get physical with you and mess up that pretty face of yours after all" he said, his voice still calm and he didn't sound threatening in any way. He slowly stopped messing with the images and they slowly disappeared from sight "Though I can tell your not one to simply step aside so easily, maybe we can strike a deal of some kind. An easy way we can at least get part of what we want" he said to her. He didn't expect her to go for this which is why his hand remained on the keypad attached to his gloves just encase.

The blonde laughed a bit at the arrogance of the man he was dealing with "Your perfect for the mafia, strong and dumb just how they keep all the people that work for them" he said before shrugging his shoulders a bit. "Well whatever, its not our fault if you end up dead from this" he said as he moved to Behemoth's side and patted his shoulder a few times. "Try not to break the new toy, I need one of his arms intact" he said to the larger male who only nodded his head lightly before stepping towards Cryo. With each step the man seemed to grow in size and with his size his strength and endurance increased too. Behemoth was a power house, the top beast and it would take more than ice and water to stop him once he got moving.

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
Doctor Foster
"I'll stitch you up quick I've never had a patient who wasn't up and moving"

The door tot he warden's office opened with a soft swishing sound as it slid to its resting place. The visitor was silent choosing to remain in the threshold of the door. Dr.Foster froze amiss his hasty work sense the presence behind him. He rose to his full height and pushed his glasses back on his nose "We have guest? How very interesting I will be down in a second." Foster turned towards the full length mirror to the right of his desk; taking a few moments to examine his appearance. "I am doctor Foster I am the warden" He said to himself as he adjusted his tie but it wasn't himself he needed to convince.

The prison's ground level, the floor Yaya and Alex had just entered resembled more of a science lab than a prison. The building was busy with the hustle and bustle of white coats. Men and women doing they're daily duties without taking notice of their guest. When Foster arrived he brushed the midnight hair from his eyes and offered his most professional smile to the two officers "The pleasure is all my officers. I am the Warden of this facility Dr.Foster" he gestured to his name tag as he spoke. His hands quickly folded into the pockets of his lab coat "Now officers how can I assist you? I will do everything within my power to help anyway I can." Fosters gaze moved to Yaya causing his lips to pull back and reveal gody white teeth "If you will permit me officer its not often that I come across female naturals" He began to circle around her looking her up and down "Through our research we've concluded that the meta or natural gene is passed down by the father." He stepped closer to her disregarding personal space completely "I bet your genetic make up is magnificent I would love to have a sample" Before the woman could respond he pulled away and looked to Alex. "You wouldn't have been part of the plasmid super soldier initiative would you? I had worked closely with the lead doctor but now....his name escapes me. I'm sure its nice being able to get your fix at the push of a button right officer? A lot of the men you put in here would kill for another plasmid fix." The doctor shrugged and turned his back to the two "If you'd like I will give you a tour of my facility."

Objective: Occupy the officers
Company: Yaya and
Over-Out-Char:
[/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items