Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randall

Project Truesight

'I wasn't born with this power...
It is not a gift...

Alex knew he couldn't protect Yaya forever and she was right. He was glad when she chose to have him join her, and with her hug he was set. He'd protect from what he could while teaching her. She finished her call and he took off. He spoke as they drove. "You got lead on this one. I'm gonna sit back and watch."
When they reached the prison, he spotted the guard. It was funny how tough the man was trying to act. He wouldn't intimidate either of them. Alex had killed bigger. He climbed off the bike and followed Yaya. The prison reminded him of his days in the labs. Experiments. Training. Executions. All happening within a single building. Some days he wonder why he had agreed. He knew though...Alex was brought back to reality by the doctor's greeting. He watched the doctor with a serious gaze. A surge of irritation flowed through Alex at how close Foster got to Yaya. The doctor's request for a sample was worse though. Asking a girl for a piece of her was as bad as, if not worse than, requesting sex. He tapped Yaya's hand with his own to remind her he was there. Maybe it was just for himself though. He didn't have a chance to think about it though since the doctor made a comment to him. Alex spoke with a dead tone as he released his irritation. "Dr. Foster, I would ask that you show my partner some respect. She is a person, not an science project and asking for a sample of her genetic material could be considered a rude advance. As for myself, well I'd rather you not compare me to a druggy. These are not my fixes, these are my weapon. As such I use them sparingly and only when necessary."
Alex felt bad for speaking out since he wanted Yaya to take the lead, but he didn't care to hear this Doctor make another thoughtless comment. He looked at the Doctor's back and spoke in a calmer tone. "A tour would be nice. You could show us to your computer server room so I can collect some information."

'...but it is not a burden!
...and I will use it to protect!'

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

ℬяї@ $н@у Єℓёґαпḓ [xxx][xxx] ℬяї@ $н@у Єℓёґαпḓ [xxx][xxx] ℬяї@ $н@у Єℓёґαпḓ

Bria Shay Elrand
          ⓎⒶⓎⒶ

One, two, three, four
          Get my shoes and out the door
          Five, Im alive
          Six, seven, eight, feeling great
          Nine, gonna shine, life is good, Im doing fine
          Ten, gonna do it right and do it again

User Image
          Upon entering inside, Yaya’s eyes began immediately to look around, her curiosity shining through. Every way she turned to, people dressed in white lab-coats popped, rushing from one point to the other, their minds being somewhere else. Soon though, one had finally came towards them, introducing himself as the warden. The wheels within the girl's mind began working as she thought of what should be done first, but the process was cut rudely when the doctor began acting strangely.
          The girl froze, her face turning blank from any emotion as he circled her like a predator on the prowl, looking at his next meal, the sensation becoming even more intense the closer he got. The man’s request made her want to shudder with horror, before she felt the tap on her hand, reminding her of Alex’s presence. Though every fiber in her small body called her to put as much distance as possible from the man with the raven hair, Bria fought against the need to recoil and instead straightened up, and stared straight at the other's aquatic eyes with defiance, expressing her displeasure of his preposition with coldness.
          She had no time to react before he moved on, proceeding now to talk about Alex, a fact that bothered her, as she couldn't help but think of where he gained such information, planting in her heart the seeds of doubt.
          It was then her partner spoke, his irritation clear in his voice. The man in front of them was getting closer and closer with every word he uttered into crossing the line. Even so, she felt a slight disappointment that he spoke over her, when she was the one that was supposed to be leading the operation. As he finished expressing his thoughts, the young woman nodded with agreement. "Sounds like a good plan, and doctor", she made a pause and glared directly at him, "I recommend you to not be mistreating either of us. It won’t benefit either of the sides", her voice was putting , rather than threatening, was putting a simple fact in front of him before she started walking, making sure the whole time to be leaving a distance between her and the man in the white coat.
          While they walked, Yaya continued viewing the place, "I must say, this wasn't what I expected the max security prison to look like"
          And if you want a good tomorrow
          It’s pretty simple, gotta find the light to follow
          And if you do you’ll have a future real bright
          It’s a combination of consistency
          Come on and sing

What I'm wearing: Brownies
          Ooc: Edited a bit
          Sinnful Shady
          Stece
          ReaperBones

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
Doctor Foster
"I'll stitch you up quick I've never had a patient who wasn't up and moving"

Doctor Foster turned his shoulders away from Alex; a smug grin plastered on his thin lips. It would appear that he had pressed a button by bringing up the officer’s own experimentation. Foster waved his hand in the air as if he was shoo’ing away some insignificant particle before his face “Of course Officer, when you use your weapons it is acceptable.” Foster brought himself to a halt in the center of the main lobby. The room bustled with foot traffic and indistinct conversations. His gaze again turned to Yaya disregarding the male next to her “This facility is vastly different than any other prison in Columbia City. We choose to approach it as scientist rather than public servants. In conjunction with your agency and a select others we were able to create the place before you or rather below you. Beneath your feet are the holding cells or what we call the pit. We’ve developed cells capable of suppressing abilities to near non-presence; which I’ll show you once our tour begins.”

Yaya, its Pope do you copy?” There was a moment of silence followed by static and Pope’s voice again “I’m monitoring the camera feed and I may have a glitch in the system. I need you to discreetly monitor the woman in the hallway with you. You’ll notice it right away. Stay calm and inform Truesight. We may have to accept the reality that this facility is compromised.”

Alex spoke encouraging the Doctor to continue the tour and grant him access to the facilities Database. “Tsk tsk tsk…” Foster teased as his index finger waved in the air “Someone didn’t do their homework officer. As your colleague was saying this facility isn’t like any other in Columbia City; it is both a prison and quasi-medical operation. That mean doctor-patient confidentiality forbids me from granting you that access.” Foster smiled again, the sense that he was prepared for the meeting becoming more and more apparent “Unless your asking me to break the law officer the best I can offer you is a tour of the facility’s inner workings” Doctor Foster raised his hand gesturing to an elevator at the end of a hallway “Shall we?

The brunette woman Pope spoke about crossed the hall pushing a small janitor cart. A toilet paper roll fell from the cart spilling across the floor which the woman quickly retrieved. As Doctor Foster chastised Alex for want access to the databases the woman crossed the hall again going through the same sequence of events; she walked into the hall, the tissue fell, and she cleaned it, and then proceeded to the next room. The woman was trapped in some weird kind of loop.

Objective: Occupy the officers
Company: Yaya and Alex
Over-Out-Char:

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Bria Shay Elrand
          ⓎⒶⓎⒶ

One, two, three, four
          Five, Im alive

User Image
          Though she mastered her face skillfully, Yaya was becoming less and less fond of the strange male, and even more as she caught a glimpse of his smugness. Still, she kept her thoughts away as she listened to him while looking forward, each of their steps equaling to two of her own.
          Suddenly, Pope’s voice erupted in her ear, grasping her attention. While her gaze was still transfixed ahead of her, she nodded as though at the words coming out of the doctor’s mouth. Since she couldn’t speak directly to Pope, she moved her hand over her ear, imitating the movement of one moving their hair away so as to signal him she did hear him.
          Yaya let her stare wonder around and let herself fall slightly behind the two taller man, never letting it delay for two long as she disguised her efforts to look for the inquired target while Alex and Dr. Foster spoke between themselves.
          As Don predicted, it didn’t take long for Bria to notice the woman, her golden eyes widening with dismay and alert, pulling it quickly away so as not to draw attention. As it turned out, the glitch wasn’t done by a false in the technology. It was now time to follow the second command.
          Her mind raced as she was trying to come with the best solution, eventually coming up with an idea.
          The ability the young natural possessed, could be used, with enough imagination and originality, for a variety of purposes, some more unusual than others. Upon taking her next step, the people walking passed her would be too busy to take a notice that before her leg contacted with the ground, its length shortened than it has been seconds earlier. This had caused the girl to fall ungracefully with a thump to the floor, and even to scrap her limp barely, thus creating an obstacle to the workers in hurry, almost resulting the join of a few to her, which in order brought glares of disdain, making her flinch with a tint of color to her face mattering a quiet apologizes. Her choice of act was based on her knowledge of the chivalrous side of her partner, which she counted on to call his attention to her.
          Yaya raised her head barely, as she looked once more for the woman, her own behavior giving the opportunity for the other to come closer to her, as well as revealing to her the location of the surveillance camera. A short review of her immediate surroundings showed her another male that came from the same direction the brunette was coming from and made a circle to avoid the female officer. By now, her leg was back already to its original size, and moment before he moved on, he was stumbled by it when she stretched it, luckily being able to gain his balance back though a few pages left his hold, which Yaya was fast to gather them and hand them to the rather angered scientist, but she used it as an excuse to enter the camera’s range, giving the image of both her and the “glitched woman”, her golden stare straight to the lens, delivering a final proof that this was reality.
          Come on and sing

Sinnful Shady
          Stece
          ReaperBones

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

Ⱦrinity 'OConnor'

XXXXXXXX Recon Elite

User Image
" I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

╔════════════════════════========═══════════════════════╗

Back in the hospital with Don, Light was working on her own things, grumbling. " Idiotic, novice fools. They honestly think they can use that... morons." Honestly she was a technopath, if anyone was able to notice looping feeds and holograms it was her. Honestly did these people seriously believe that these childish antics would fool anyone? " If they wanted to fool people they should have lengthened the feed." She had made her own little computer like that of Don but with left over pieces she had put together with her ability and was already busy cracking the code and integrating a little virise into their fire walls to get the information they needed and to depose of anything that could be booby traps and obsticals. Such as the looping maid. " How is it looking over there Donnie?" The image of the made should have been starting to disappear from his sight and the true look of the facility that Yaya and Alex were in should be appearing Though Light was making it easier for Don to see the truth about the prison What Yaya and Alex saw would not be effected. .

╚════════════════════════========════════════════════════╝

Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight. Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight."

"Dance With the Devil."

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randall

Project Truesight

It is not a gift...

Alex listened to the doctor chastise him with a bored expression. He was actually focusing on the area around them and the voices over his comm system. Alex gave the looping woman a glance, but tried to keep his eyes on the doctor. He heard Yaya fall and turned to help her, but she was already up and handing papers to the man she tripped. He looked at everything around them. He knew his plasmid had already burned up, so he would have to pop another dose to use his powers. He only had his skills, weapons, and physical capabilities. He turned to the doctor and spoke in a serious tone. "Alright Doc, enough of the bullshit. I don't care if this place was an actual hospital. Ever person in here is a dangerous criminal, they forfeited their rights when the committed their crimes. Patient-doctor confidentiality is null and void for all of them. So I'll say it once more. Take us to the server room."
Alex walked over to Yaya with a serious expression. He may have turned his back on the doctor, but he was still watching him. He made sure to be prepared for anything. He spoke to Yaya with a frown. "You need to be a bit more careful. We wouldn't want to start a giant battle."
Alex tuned back to the doc hoping that Yaya had understood what he was saying. He wasn't scolding her for falling, he was actually warning her and letting her know that he knew about the danger. This whole place was dangerous for them now. He spoke to the doc when he was close enough. "Alright, we're ready to continue. To the server room, you first Dr. Foster."

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
Doctor Foster

Among the talk and banter between the Doctor and officer, Foster hadn't noticed the females departure. Doctor Foster motioned towards the elevator in a poor attempt to continue with his initial tour which the male officer had little interest in. Foster returned his hand to his side as Alex retorted in a tone the doctor found unpleasant. When Alex's back turned the doctor's teeth clinched. His cool demeanor shattered momentarily in the absence of the guest watchful eyes. In the brief moments it took Alex to assist Yaya the hustle and bustle of the facility silenced. Every person in the building froze in place and turned in the direction of the officers.

Alex warned Yaya to be cautious of danger but as he spoke of it; the prison was again filled with the sounds of busy feet and rushing workers. When Alex's gaze returned to Dr. Foster the man again had his calm cool demeanor. "We can visit the server room but I will be speaking with the chief of your department I assure you of that officer Randall. No emergency or crime warrants your lawbreaking aggressive forms of questioning." Dr. Foster crossed his hands behind his back as he turned to his left leading the two away from the elevator. The doctor walked in silence until they arrived at a pale white door that read 'server room.' The doctor pressed his hand to the keypad causing the door to open with a loud thud and swish.

"This is of course our most heavily guarded room. It contains files on all prisoners, staff, and our research to date. As a safety precaution the room is within a sustained electromagnetic barrier. Its safe for humans but it will disable all electronics that enter into the room. This prevents hacking or coping of our sensetive data. I'm sure you understand it is our highest priority to keep these super power individuals under lock and key." The doctor slipped his hands into the pockets of his lab coats as he stepped inside the room. He turned to face the two officers "Mr.Randall did the plasmid program still use an A.I. based operating system injunction with the user's ability to deliver doses themselves?" Foster adjusted his glasses and proceeded into the server room "You wouldn't need you abilities in here anyways right officer?"

As Dr.Foster walked further into the room it slowly came to life. The low hum of lights and computers filled the room. When he reached the end a large monitor booted up. "Hello Warden Foster" The computer spoke "Project file: 2869 Complete ready to begin phase 3" The doctor turned to face the male and female "This is the computer but you will need my voice to access files. So why don't you tell me exactly what you need to know?"

Over-Out-Char:

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXXXXXX
Cryo
XXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXIt'sXX HARD XXsome XXT I M E SXX......XX

XX...BEING XX a XX BADASS. XXXXXX

Cryo’s hands continue to dance across the air creating and releasing more of the super compact orbs. The room would soon be and minefield of his steam bombs. He felt proud of his accomplishment and the effectiveness of his new technique. This of course was until the blonde male spoke about Cryo and the mafia. Had he just called Cryo stupid? He was a killer but he wasn’t a mindless brute like the silent one who had yet to engage in the fight.

The ice wielders hands stopped as he attention moved to the duo across the room. “I’m going to make you regret those wor-“ Cryo grew silent as the large of the pair stepped forwards doubling in size with each monstrous step. The mafia hit man stepped back as his new opponent approached “What the #*&#$.....ASH! We're leaving!” The male lifted his hands once more taking control off the orbs “Sorry mate we have to jet” Cryo’s hands came together causing the orbs to converge on the rapidly growing man. The steam erupted and again lowered the room’s visibility. If all went as planned Cryo and Ash would use the steam to escape and could later track the group to their leader.

[[sorry its not the best]]

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Bria Shay Elrand
          ⓎⒶⓎⒶ

One, two, three, four
          Five, Im alive

User Image
          As Alex came to her, Yaya nodded to show she understood what he meant though has still lowered her head slightly, "OK, I’ll make sure of that". It was barely a second after that, before he was even able to make a full turn. Yaya felt an eerie sensation that made a cold shiver go down her back and the hair on the back of her head stand on end. It was as though dozens of eyes were gazing straight at them, and everything became so quiet it, was as though she turned suddenly deaf. Her heart bit speed grew faster, and it was now her turn to reach for him, her hand closing upon his, squeezing it. "Alex", she uttered the word anxiously, pulling herself closer to him as though looking for comfort and secure within his presence while her eyes scanned the room…. To find nothing. All was just as a moment before despite the feeling sticking to her. Though it was against her instincts, the girl decided to dismiss it as no more than her imagination and lose nerves. She looked again before placing her sight back on her partner, finally noticing their close proximity and his palm within her hold. Instantly she broke the connection and took a step backwards with embarrassment, seeing as her behavior was entirely unprofessional and not fitting for the time and place. The young female cleared her throat, "I ah…. Thought I saw something… probably nothing", though it was the truth, she felt like she was giving a lame excuse and she hurried to join once more to their guide.
          Following him, they entered the server room. The white coated man precaution left the girl unpleased, knowing that their devices won’t be working, and also meaning the communication with the rest would cut off. Yaya cleared the way for Alex, since he was the one with the experience with computers as she turned to head out, "I’ll out to secure the room", she said before standing outside the door, both looking for any suspicious activity and waiting to see rather the boss had any orders for them.
          Come on and sing

Ooc: Edited a bit
          Sinnful Shady
          Stece
          ReaperBones

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
Doctor Foster

Foster continued to walk with his back to his two guest. He approached the large monitor and it declared his arrival with a greeting. The doctor lifted his hands slowly adjusting the glass on the bridge of his nose; as he made the small gesture he glance behind him using the screen as a mirror. It would appear the female officer had remained outside the server room...How convenient. Foster turned to Officer Randall and informed him the computer would not function without his voice input and without electronics and the ability to replicate his voice Alex would need his assistance to proceed.

Several minutes ticked away on the clock before the chrome door opened with a swish. Foster stepped through the threshold causing the door to close tightly behind him "You're colleague appears very adamant in insuring that no article of my research goes unturned but..." Foster began walking away from the room; without looking he called to Yaya "Come we have things to discuss." The doctor again intertwined his fingers behind his back as the distanced themselves from the server room and the truth of foster's research.
"The agency has surely sent two bright young Officers so I'm certain you've studied the explosion at the freight yard. This incident rouse particular curiosity do to the increase of high tier ability coming into the city...You do know of the power ranking system and the developing ability market. I presume these are the things they teach you agents before they send them into the lairs of potential foes." Foster entered the hallway from before and followed by the elevator at the end of the hall "While your colleague does his research i would like to show you what I am doing first hand if you would care to join me." Foster's lips curled into a charming pearl smile as he gestured to Yaya from inside the elevator "I think you will find it particularly fascinating what I've learned."

Location: Max Security Prison - Server Room ~ ~ ~ > Lower Level Elevator
Over-Out-Char:

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randall

Project Truesight

It is not a gift...

Alex ignored most of what the doctor said. He was tempted to walk right into the server room and start pulling drives. He'd take them to Lightning. Or he could shut down the emp field and just connect Lightning to the server. Too bad either option would start a fight. Although Alex would mind kicking Foster's a**. He heard Foster offer to show Yaya something. Alex turned calmly and spoke. "Foster, I need all the info you have on a natural named David Barton."
Alex walked away from the server room and over to Yaya. He didn't want to leave her alone with the doctor for even a second. He stood between Yaya and Foster again and spoke. "I'd like it on a thumb drive if you have one otherwise you can read it to me verbatim. After you are done we'll decide whether or not we will go look at your work."

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Bria Shay Elrand
          ⓎⒶⓎⒶ

One, two, three, four
          Five, Im alive

User Image
          While the two kept inside, Yaya has waited outside, the time passing by slowly, every second seeming like eternity. Leaning against the wall with her hands crossed over her chest, the girl remained serious, trying to maintain her alarmness. After a while the sound she looked for so anxiously was finally made by the opening door, followed by footsteps. Yaya jumped instantly from her place, moving to the entrance to greet back her… Partner?.
          Despite her expectations, to the exit of the room, stood none else than the doctor, making her halt as he started speaking to her. The male’s comment made his listener raise a brow with suspicious as he said ‘but’, yet trailed off oddly without finishing the sentence, "Yes, being thorough is part of the requirements of the job", she replied her voice not completely hiding her suspicion.
          Even so, the young female found herself walking behind the Dr. As he made the distance between them and the server room wider, though at a slower pace than him. "Of course I know of that", she kept her tone even and her expression blank, ignoring completely his compliment, "But I must say, it’s raising my curiosity about what you know of that particular incident". Soon enough, the natural girl could see the elevator the man tried previously to make them enter and now again. His attempts and strong will to be taking her to the lower floors wasn’t making her trust him anymore, and yet, she couldn’t help but wonder for his reasons.
          Bria pondered about rather or not to accept his offer, stopping not far from the elevator, when the noise of the door sounded once more, revealing Alex this time, which hurried to step in front of her protectively.
          Since the boy was much higher than her, he was hiding her whole figure behind him. The tiniest of smiles curled her lips. She had to admit, at least to herself, it was quite a sweet thing of him to worry about her, despite it becoming tiring sometimes.
          Bria put a single hand upon the male’s back as she lowered her voice, "Maybe separating isn’t a bad idea. It would be more efficient. You’ll be handling the data while I’ll head down stairs. We’ll be able to finish earlier, meaning head out of here faster, besides…. ", at that point, her voice became softer, "You’ve already been at the sharp side of the needle… You don’t need to go down there, I’ll be fine ".

Come on and sing

Ooc:
          Sinnful Shady
          Stece
          ReaperBones

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
Doctor Foster

Foster took slow strides as he guided Yaya into the depths of his lair once more. They neared the elevator and he offered her a chance to see his work first hand. The Doctor turned to face the woman for the first time. Her discomfort at the man's presence was palpable and someone inciting. He opened his mouth to speak again but the male officer joined them in the hall. Foster's sharp gaze moved to Alex as he demanded information on a past inmate. "As I was saying Officer Elrand" Foster looked Alex in the eyes as he blatantly ignored his demand.
"There is a natural some where in the city who has the ability to transfer or exchange powers between individuals. This has sparked a lot of discussion among the scientific community. If a natural has developed some way to do this can technology achieve the same ends? This question has driven much of my research. The man your partner has asked me about was under my...care for many of his years here. " Foster moved towards the elevator "If you are seeking data on a specific inmate and their records it will be easier to retrieve the data from the labs in the pit. The specific man your talking about codename wrath. He is one of the high tier individuals were spoke about earlier. The destructive power of his ability was unrivaled by man of the powers i've come across. Its quite impressive just imagine if you will the power to harness and focus that energy. The good that could be done for the people of this city if those powers were put into the right hands. "

Location: Max Security Prison - Server Room ~ ~ ~ > Lower Level Elevator
Over-Out-Char:

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Bria Shay Elrand
          ⓎⒶⓎⒶ

One, two, three, four
          Five, Im alive

User Image
          If there were any traces to her smile, they disappeared as her name, her last name, came out of the doctor’s lips after she did not mention it even once. This was reminding her more and more of a magic act that was turning more alike to a horror one the longer it went, knowing that what you see is only an illusion and you couldn’t tell what are the tricks and which one would come from where. Despite it, she remained calm, though noticing he was completely ignoring what Alex had demanded of him.
          Yet even this surprise didn’t stand for long before another came, as Foster caught her unprepared by the information he spilled. A person who had the power to exchange abilities between people? It wasn’t an un-expectable idea, with the wide variety powers that existed, but still she knew nothing of I, making her glad that the tall make was standing still between the both of them, hiding her astonishment.
          The more the male proceeded though, the more disturbed she was becoming from what he was revealing. The small pause he made while he spoke, told her that even he knew of the disagreements his treatment could rise, not to mention repulsive.
          It has been to the end of his speech, Yaya has turned to cross to keep silent anymore, a spark suddenly gleaming in the gold eyes as with few hurried steps, Yaya passed her partner, taking her turn to stand at the front. "The right hands?!", her voice rising a few octaves, "And who’s would those be? Yours? How could you possibly believe that there could be anything such as the right hands for a destructive power like that, that you have just described, which could cause to loss of dozens if not hundreds of life! You might think of me as a narrow mind, but I doubt any good could come out of messing with something as harmful as that". Yaya came even closer to him, glaring at him as she growled with anger, unlike her usual cheery personality, "And what gives you the right to see any of these people as merely a meat bag to extract the powers at your will?!". With that Bria went to stand beside inside the elevator and faced Alex with anger still burning. "We are going down, so we can finish this investigation and finally be out of this place, understood?!", she was talking with a definite tone that refused to hear any arguments.

Come on and sing

Ooc:
          Sinnful Shady
          Stece
          ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randall

Project Truesight

It is not a gift...

Alex felt Yaya's hand on his back and listened. She made it sound logical, but she also revealed her worry for him. She was right, he had been on the receiving end of the needle for a long time. He wasn't afraid of needles, so he was never afraid of returning to the labs. He looked over his shoulder and spoke. "I'm not going in there as a patient. I am going in there as an officer."
Alex heard the doctor begin his explanation. The man had all the symptoms of an obsessive doctor. That's dangerous. Yaya's response to the doctor threw Alex off. He had never seen her so adamant. It brought a smirk to his lips. This girl keeps stealing more and more of his heart. He spoke after she finished. "You heard the officer, doctor. Get in the elevator."
Alex stepped into the elevator next to Yaya and gave her a nod. She did good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas