Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXXXXXX
Cryo
XXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXIt'sXX HARD XXsome XXT I M E SXX......XX

XX...BEING XX a XX BADASS. XXXXXX

'booze, music, and floozies...could this really be a job? a pale eyed male thought as he sat at the counter of one of the cities most notorious night clubs The Vesperia. "Oh my god this is him! Over here" The ring leader of a trio of hardly dressed woman approach the male at the bar. "Hey Cryo these are my friends I told you about can you show them the thing?"

The blond smiled flashing his devilish white grin to the three "depends on what I get out of it." Cryo reached into his pocket pulling out a small vile of blue powder. The girls huddled and whispered as he laid out a line on the counter. "Thats the plasmid stuff right?" One of the girls asked "I thought only people in the mafia used that stuff...does that mean..." The went silent as the male inhaled and lifted his head from the counter.

"Damnit kid I told you take that in the back" the bartender groaned as he walked away to get the women drinks "Sorry mack I'm just trying to chill out" as he spoke his breath was visible as if he had been standing in a cooler. "Now where were we ladies" Cryo smiled as plasmid coursed through his system. When the bartender returned Cryo took the drinks causing ice to from on the glass and chill the drinks before handing them over.

"Oh my god it really makes you like a super hero or something" One of the women shouted happily. 'god these people are easy he thought to himself as he rose from the bar "You ladies find me if your looking for a real party." He slid his hands into his pocket and moved towards the VIP section of the night club. 'How the hell did I get stuck on recruiting duty this is a bullshit assignment He sighed as he got a private table and sat down at least here he could enjoy his drink in peace.

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
Ⱥxshley xxx xckainexxxxx
Mafia Recruitxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx Profile by Bella5893 xxx
God Bless us xx everyonexxx we x are.
a x Broken People living under xLoaded xx
Gun It x can't be x Outmatched xx It can't be
xxx Outrun xxxx

As cry sat at his table all depressed like he was, the sound of a glass hitting the the table to his right and a laugh would catch his ear. If he turned his head he would find with her feet up on the table and a couple of drunks patrons in her arms, one a man and one a woman. As if she was the big boss man of the joint herself. " Well well look what the cat dragged in." Came the teasing voice of the female as she leaned back in the booth of the table her left hand sliding through the hair of the female.

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXXXXXX
Cryo
XXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXIt'sXX HARD XXsome XXT I M E SXX......XX

XX...BEING XX a XX BADASS. XXXXXX

Cryo slung his feet on top of the table in the center of the VIP room. He slipped a joint between his lips and cradled his drink in his left hand. "This gig blows" He groaned before taking another sip of his mixed drink. As if on cue to remedy his suffocating boredom an ever familiar voice came from outside the room. The blond tilted his head to see his life long partner in crime stumble in with two companions.

His lips curled into a devilish smile as he eyed the male and female. Ash knew better than to bring wasted sheep into the lions den. Cryo put his fiendish fantasy aside long enough to address Ash "What the cat dragged in?" He leaned across Ash's floosie to get closer to her. He brought his lips to her cheek releasing a chill breath against her flesh until he reached her ear "Some of us actually have to work but you know what I need after a hard day's work?" He teased the woman.

Cryo sat up returning to his original position on the other side of the woman Ash brought "Who's the b***h? Is he rich?" The blonde turned to look at the man smug grin on his face. "Ohhh...He's your new play thing? You've done so much better babe. I mean you've ******** me" Cryo couldn't help but laugh he needed some excitement and conflict working the club was making for a boring night.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

[¤* Marisol- "Mari"- *¤]

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed...

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Her high stripper heels clacked with every step closer to the nightclub, Vesperia. The dark haired figure stared it down for a moment with misty green eyes, exhaling softly through big, purple lips. She was about to enter what was a well known meeting place for Mafia members and those looking to score or get recruited. Really, they couldn't have been more obvious, being in the center of the Slums.

But she shook her head, pulling her long black coat tighter to her body as she entered.
Leaving it at the door, the tall, dark and scantily clad woman walked in with an air of confidence, smiling as she glided on in, waving and smiling to the people inside before disappearing into the crowd.

From there she could get a better advantage of looking around without looking suspicious as she danced with others on the dance floor. That's when she spotted the VIP section, and slowly began to dance her way over towards it, already spotting some...people of interest.

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?
User Image

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Johnny "The Wall" Doe

It seemed that the club was in full swing and everyone was having a good time, Johnny's bright green eyes looked out between his strands of black hair that covered his face at all those that went by. Right now he sat in a booth, ladies came over to join him but they were just the usual bar skanks so he sent them away and went back to his drinks. On the class table in front of him were several different bottles of alcohol, deck of cards, stacks of coins and several packs of cigarettes. He leaned forward as he continued to look at people until his eyes stopped on one, a scantly clad woman was walking this way and before the bouncer could stop her he motioned to allow her in. He then motioned for her to join him, but he didn't say anything just yet, he reached into his packet and quickly pulled out a bottle of eye drops. He quickly dripped a few into each eyes before putting the bottle away and awaited for the woman to join him for a drink.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

[¤* Marisol- "Mari"- *¤]

Marisol had reached the VIP section and was about to be stopped by their..rather intimidating bouncer. She almost gagged at the thought of having to flirt with him in order to gain entrance, luckily for her, someone had motioned for him to let her pass. A bit surprised, but welcomed the open opportunity.

She would sway her hips as she made her way towards him, her elbows only a few inches from touching behind her back to accentuate her bouncing bosom. She'd smile and didn't hesitate to sit right next to him, brushing her thigh and shoulder against his own, leaning her face close to his "Hi, I'm Tammy." She'd purr, reaching across the table to steal a cigarette. Everything so far about her seemed to be smooth, the way she spoke, moved and touched.

User Image

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Johnny "The Wall" Doe

His eye slowly slide over to the woman who introduced herself as Tammy and gave her smile, his bright green eyes seemed to glow now that his plasmid was taking effect. "Hello Tammy, my name is John, but everyone calls me Johnny" he said to her in a smooth voice as his eyes slowly moved to look over her body. He had no reason to not look at her, she was beautiful and was showing off her body how could she not invite looks? His eyes slowly went back up to her face and settled there "So what brings you here? Looking for company tonight?" he asked as his right hand slowly moved to rest on her leg. His whole right arm up to his shoulder was specially made for him, you see he lost it some time ago in a car accident before even being recruited by the mafia. "If you are, then I am more than happy to keep you company for as long as you like" he said with a light laugh before reaching over grab his lighter and lite her cigarette for her.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

[¤* Marisol- "Mari"- *¤]

Marisol would giggle, her voice being a few pitches higher than it normally was. She didn't hide when he looked her body over, grinning when he looked at her face again. Hopefully he was enjoying the view.
That's when she noticed his eyes glow slightly, now realizing that earlier before she sat down, of the eye drops he had placed in his eyes. Probably Plasmid..but for now, she wasn't sure.

"Mmm..company..? Maybe, but baby I'm just lookin' for someone that knows how to hang..if that's you, well then I'd love to get to play with you some.." She cooed, her hands reaching down to gently grasp his bionic arm, smoothly moving it to wrap around her shoulders, scooting closer to the male

User Image

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Johnny "The Wall" Doe

Johnny smirked a little at her words and watched as she moved his arm to wrap around her shoulders and moved even closer. "Oh babe, I can hang alright. But can you keep up is the real question" he said to her before leaning forward to grab a smoke and quickly light it. He blew the smoke out up into the air before moving to pour a couple of shots "What's your poison beautiful?" he asked her as he poured a couple of shots of vodka and quickly moving to knock it back. It burned as it went down his throat, but he showed little emotion towards it other than a wide smile that stayed on his face. His robotic arm rubbed her shoulder lightly to get her to loosen up a bit more, it was always nice to have good company and a pretty woman usually made the best.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

[¤* Marisol- "Mari"- *¤]

She giggled at his smooth talking, he must have had a lot of practice or opportunities talking to women. She'd reach forward and grab a half empty bottle of beer, taking one of his shots and tossing it back, then quickly taking a few sips from the other bottle, exhaling loudly and winking at him "Whatever poison you got, baby."

She leaned her head onto his shoulder before moving her legs to rest onto his lap, getting rather comfy as he rubbed her arm. "So Johnny, what's your poison?"

User Image

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Johnny "The Wall" Doe

He continued to rub her arm lightly as he reached over for another shot "Ah there are many poisons out there that I enjoy" he said smoothly before drinking the shot quickly and setting it back down to fill back up. He then puffed on his cigarette a little and blew it up into the air "It depends on tastes, I am not picky and I just enjoy having a good time. Especially when I have good company" he said to her with a light laugh "And I believe I have some of the best company right now" he added as his eyes slid over to look at her body a little more. He was able to get a much closer look and feel of her with her being so close and he was certainly enjoying it.

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
User Image
Its not the size of

the dog in the fight

A black car came to a stop on a street corner a few blocks from Vesperia . Already the vehicle seem out of place compared to the run down graffitied building next to it but people from all walks of life came to slum it at Vesperia. Smoke plumed from the cracked window as the occupant chiefed down a cancer stick. "[********' Waste of time" The black haired male swore as he took another drag.

Plenty of officer had gone undercover into Vesperia trying to find the mafia's HQ and when they got to deep; they got dead. Donovan had seen too many good officer go down like that and the fact they had sent another person left him furious but this new crew was good. Already these new special forces officers had accomplished more in just a few months than this vet had done in his early days.

"Officer code name Pope this is HQ please respond" The screen in the center console flashed as the intercom work. There was another plume of smoke through the crack in the window as he ignored it. "God damnit Pope I know your there pick the hell up" The male groaned as he tapped the screen "What?" There was silence for a moment "We have a potential Plasmid shipment happening."

Pope released a barrage of swears before pushing the screen again "I have an agent undercover and you want me to deal with some high schooler slinging dime bags?" The officer growled at the small screen "We have reason to believe fifty pounds of Plasmid powder is going to be shipped to the warehouse district." Don sat back in his seat taking another drag from his cancer stick "This is stupid" He pressed the screen a final time "understood"

The male touched the screen this time patching through to Marisol's ear piece. He sighed before he spoke "Marisol, HQ is moving me to a new case. If you stay you'll be flying solo in the lions den." Donovan sat back in his seat again he would finish his cigarette and if she didn't come out by then she was on her own.

User Image

it's the size of

the fight in the dog

jaded_reyna69

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
Ⱥxshley xxx xckainexxxxx
Mafia Recruitxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx Profile by Bella5893 xxx
God Bless us xx everyonexxx we x are.
a x Broken People living under xLoaded xx
Gun It x can't be x Outmatched xx It can't be
xxx Outrun xxxx

The females laughter rang out once more as she pulled her arms around her company. " oh poor baby. a night of drinking and ********, so hard." She mocked before pulling the girl in and giving the female a deep kiss. When she broke the kiss she smirked and let the female go giving her a gentle push to a table of men not to far away who accepted her with vigor. " Some of us have real jobs to do." She took a small strip out of her pocket and slid it into her mouth before turning to the male in her arms. " Jobs that require a certain.... fineness." She then kissed the man sliding her tongue into his mouth. The males eyes went wide before he eagerly grabbed her and pulled her close to him. The substance that she had on her mouth hitting him quick and hard.

She broke the kiss and a small stream of saliva still connected the two, the male leaning on her a bit too much then normal before she stepped back and he fell face first onto the ground with loud thud. " Looks like someone had too much to drink. Boys if you don't mind." She called to the guards as she waved her hand over the unconscious male. She stepped over the males body and walked over to Cry were she climbed onto the booths bench and straddled him. " So whats this about needing something to unwinde?" She asked with a smirk.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

[¤* Marisol- "Mari"- *¤]

She'd giggle as she'd continuously flirted with the altered guy, meanwhile her eyes roamed the club, watching what seemed to be some minor exchanges of Plasmid and possibly other drugs, but nothing too noticeable yet. Besides, she was there with possibly one of the members of the Mafia, and if it went well, she could potentially help at least take down some heavyweights of the drug ring..

But that's when she heard his voice in her ear, and her gut wrenched. ******** few more hours and they would have potentially gotten the information she wanted. But she wasn't stupid..staying there by herself was dangerous, even with her powers..so she had to cop out.

She'd suddenly turn Johnny's head towards her, planting a passionate kiss to his lips before pulling away with a lustful grin "Mm Sorry baby, I'd love to stay and chat, but I just remembered I got a thing in the mornin, but maybe I'll see you again soon." She purred in his ear, scooting out of the booth to leave, waving her fingers in a teasing wave as she left the club, making her way to Donovans car, she entered the passengers seat, pulling her coat close to her body and shivered "Uhg..I need to shower when this nights over..Hey Big Popa."
She grinned at him. Every day it was a new nickname, why? Well why not? "So what's going on exactly that we have to leave?"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces