Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Millionaire

Willow contemplated his proposition. What if she did stay in bed all day with him? It gave her chills. Last time they just laid around in bed, she was sick. How ironic. Willow smoothed the blanket out across her lap. "That sounds amazing, actually. But I won't feel better for a while, Will." Why lie to him? She looked and sounded defeated. "My body is a mess." She muttered.

Bashful Hunter

Will smiled slightly. He agreed that she looked like a mess. "We have all the time in the world. You just need to be healthy again." His fingers grazed her cheek.

Partying Millionaire

Willow closed her eyes at the touch of Will's fingers on her cheek. She smiled. "Let's hurry and get my stuff, then we can come back here and I can cook lunch." Her smile brightened as her eyes opened.

Bashful Hunter

Will sighed. "Alright, but don't over exert yourself." Willow needed her things and Will needed to look for a place to live. They couldn't keep living in the hotel much longer. But the home search would have to wait. He didn't want Willow stressing out about it like he was. Will pushed off the bed to get ready. The sooner they left, the sooner Willow would get back to resting.

Partying Millionaire

Willow stretched. "I'll be careful." She slowly got out of bed and made her way over to Will. She pressed her lips to his cheek gently then found her jeans. Once they were both ready, Will was driving her back to the house. On the entire trip over, her heart was racing. Was Skylar still there? Was Will going to leave her to get her stuff? No, he couldn't, she thought. What would Skylar do if they came back for her stuff? Willow tried to stay calm and not expect the worst.

When they arrived at the house, it looked like no one was home. "Wanna grab the food left in the fridge? There are bags in the cabinet beside it and you can stuff whatever looks good into the bags for me to cook." She smiled. Will turned the car off and she looked over the house one last time before taking a deep breath. She wasn't alone. Over and over again, she told herself that.

Bashful Hunter

Will nodded. He was going to take whatever food she had there. He hesitated just barely. The home looked vacant but what if someone was there? What if Skylar was home? He held back a sigh, wanting to avoid fights today.

Partying Millionaire

Willow led Will into the house. It was spotless, just the way she left it. She stood in the doorway for a long moment, taking everything in. It gave her chills. Willow sighed and made her way upstairs to pack her stuff all over again. The downstairs was empty and showed no signs of anyone being there. It looked vacant again. Willow was cautious as she ventured up. Her hand trailed along the wall and when she reached her room, she stopped. No one was there. She sighed with relief. Skylar wasn't home. Quickly she found a bag and began stuffing her clothing in.

About half an hour passed and all of her belongings were packed into two bags. She took one last look around before saying a final goodbye to her bedroom. She would never come back, no matter what. Willow made her way down the stairs and that's when the door opened. It was Skylar. Willow dropped her bags and stared in horror. "Surprised to see me dear?"

Bashful Hunter

Will looked around tell house. When he realized no one else but them was there, he went for the kitchen. It felt weird being in the house. He quickly looked for the bags that Willow brought up and began packing some food away. Once he was done, he waited on Willow. He was ready to leave. But then something he didn't want, happened. Skylar. Will felt his insides clench. That hate for the guy returned. Why did he have to come back now? He held back and didn't respond to Skylar's remark; hoping Willow wouldn't either.

Partying Millionaire

Willow felt frozen. After a moment, she picked up the bags and held them in her hands to keep from trembling. Skylar closed the door behind himself and smiled. "You leaving?" Willow was staring at him. It was as if it was just the two of them. She was wrapped up in the fact that she had no idea what he was going to do. Willow took a step back. Skylar's smile hardened then faded quickly. "You're not leaving. Why go back to someone who hurt you so badly? I don't want to see you heart broken again, Willow." She couldn't find anything to say. She took another step back and felt the wall.

Bashful Hunter

Will watched Willow and Skylar. She wouldn't say a word. He just watched her walk back into a wall until he couldn't take it anymore. "Let's go, Willow. He's not worth another minute of our time." Will glanced at Skylar then stared at Willow. He just wanted Willow to be free of this guy.

Partying Millionaire

Willow snapped out of her stare when Will began to talk. Her eyes met his and for a moment, she felt calm. Skylar looked at Will. "What gave you the right to come and take her after you destroyed her? You can't toy with her. Who says you won't leave her in a week?" He ended up close enough to Willow where he slowly reached out and grabbed her wrist. Willow looked down at his hand and she swallowed hard. "Let go of me." She muttered. Skylar looked at her for a moment and chuckled. His free hand let his fingers go through her hair and she shied away. She didn't want him touching her. Skylar wanted a response out of Will.

Bashful Hunter

Will clenched his fists. He knew he had no right to he with Willow. Not with what all he put her through for the past year. But it didn't change the fact that she was giving him another chance and that he wanted to do things right this time. But he wouldn't admit it in front of them. Especially not in front of Skylar. Will grabbed Skylar's shoulder and pulled him around so they faced each other. "Who gave you the right to even think she would want you?" Will couldn't see what Willow ever saw in him. "Do you not see what you have done to her too?" He pointed at Willow. Even if she covered half of the scars and bruises, he still knew where every one was on her body.

Partying Millionaire

Willow watched Will. She wasn't scared anymore. Skylar tightened his grip on her wrist and glared at Will. "If she didn't see something in me, why would she still be with me when she ran off with your best friend last month?" He spat. He ignored what Will said about hurting her. He knew why she had the bruises she had. It was for a reason. "She was happy until you started meddling with her life again." He was angry now and he yanked Willow forward. "I wasn't happy. I was never happy, Skylar." Her voice was stronger that time. Skylar looked at her and his glare softened. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and she shoved him away. "Stop it." Skylar's glare hardened and he grabbed her upper arm tightly.

[xxxx]

Bashful Hunter

Will didn't say anything. It was true that Willow went back to Skylar the moment she gave him his memories. He remembered the night well. Lena was there and Willow told him just how much she hated him for ruining life. He remembered it all too well and it was something he just wanted to forget. When Willow spoke out, he was pulled from his daze. He barely heard her once Skylar grabbed her again with such a force. It infuriated Will. He didn't know what to say, just how to act even if it wasn't reasonable. Will decked him with a blow before any words came to mind. He decked him again until he finally spoke again. [******** off, why don't you." Why was Skylar so determined to be an arrogant a**? Didn't he have other girls to torment? The mere question just made Will livid. He couldn't let Skylar do that to anyone else and he hit him a third time. "How do you sleep out at night?" Just by the tone of his voice, it was obvious that Will was livid.

Partying Millionaire

Skylar didn't see anything happen. All of a sudden, there was a strong fist knocking him to the ground. Willow gasped quietly and watched Will. He was upset. It made her heart flutter. She missed his haughty attitude. Willow looked down at her arm and knew there would be another discoloration forming. She wanted out of that house. Her head began to ache again and she felt nauseous. Skylar shoved Will off of him and his hit jaw. That's when it sank in for Willow. Will wasn't the same person. He was human. There would be no other reason that Skylar could actually hit him. "Stop it!" Before Skylar could swing again at Will, Willow caught his arm. Skylar looked down at her and glared before looking up at Will with a smirk. "I was sleeping just fine next to her." Willow froze. Why would he say that? Willow let go of his arm and looked defeated and scared. Skylar caught her mood change and grinned. "What? Did you neglect to tell your pretty ex-boyfriend that my dear?" Willow took a step back and felt her body grow cold. "It's not like I had a choice when you would always come and find me." She shoved him against the stairs and he narrowed his eyes at her. "You find Will and now all of a sudden you talk back to me?" Before Will or Willow could do anything, the back of his hand swiped across Willow's cheek and she took a few steps back. Instantly her hand went over the red welt forming on her cheek and before she knew it, her eyes started to water and tears started to fall from her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff