Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Millionaire

Willow saw Sam and smiled. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled. "I did come to see you, too, Sam." As he led them to the courtyard, she realized it would be the last time in the Institute. Willow didn't mind though. She never had good memories from that place. Hannah stopped at the sight of Sam, touching Jace's shoulder. "We have guests." Hannah pulled her hair up and smiled at her sister. "Hey!" She hugged Willow, moving to hug Will.

Bashful Hunter

Sam beamed to hear that Willow was there to see him as well. He heard about what had happened the other day for Jace and Hannah. Jace stopped when Hannah touched his shoulder. He looked up and saw his brother and Hannah. He smiled as he saw them. "I didn't actually think you would visit us this soon." Will shrugged, knowing it was Willow's place to tell them of her new job opportunity. He hugged Hannah, feeling weird about it. Some things he just wasn't used to yet.

Partying Millionaire

Willow looked at Jace and then her sister. "Well I got some unexpected news." She grabbed Will's hand, lacing their fingers. Willow had a hard time containing her excitement. With a wide grin, Willow squeezed Will's hand. "I got offered a permanent job in Florida, painting and doing other various art projects. And my partner in crime is going to be my assistant." She dropped his hand in favor of wrapping her arms around his neck, still grinning. Hannah smiled. Though Florida felt so far away. They wouldn't be seeing each other nearly as often. It would have to be times when both her and Jace could get off for extended periods of time. The thought made her sad, but she still smiled. "Congrats!" She didn't really know much about her art and artistic side. It had been mentioned but she never saw any of it. "We leave tomorrow morning."

Bashful Hunter

Jace wasn't sure how to feel. His mouth opened as he was both happy and sad. "That's great. Tomorrow though? That's... So soon." Right when he felt like they were finally spending that time as brothers. When Hannah was getting to know her sister. "We'll still visit and you two can come down. It's an opportunity she can't pass up." Jace sighed. He glanced at Sam who looked a little torn about Willow moving. He moved to Willow who looked quite excited. "In glad somebody finally realized your talent." Jace laughed softly.

Partying Millionaire

Willow looked at everyone. Her eyes landed on Sam. He was the first person to fully accept her for what she was in the beginning. He was her first friend. "It's a really high paying job. Everything is provided for us too. Please come visit after we get settled." Willow released Will and hugged Sam again. It was evident on his face on how torn he was. She wanted to settle his feelings. "Of course we'll visit. We just have to see if Annette will let us all leave." Hannah doubted it. Annette didn't like Will to begin with and she barely liked Willow.

Bashful Hunter

Sam sighed with Jace. Hannah was right. "She'll just have to understand the circumstances. We'll find some time off and come down there. The three of is will." He knew Sam wouldn't go by himself. "I don't think Ive even been out of the state to be honest." Sam chuckled nervously. Besides that one time his uncle came to take him back, he never left.

Partying Millionaire

Willow nodded. "I haven't really traveled either. This'll be fun. It's our next adventure together." She glanced back at Will and smiled. Hannah could tell how happy they looked. It was wonderful to see.

Bashful Hunter

Will felt like the only one who actually travelled. He grabbed Willow's hand and gave it a squeeze. "We should probably get going. We still need to run some errands and pack." He still needed some clothes to get by with. Jace sighed. "We'll being seeing you then. I'm glad things are starting to work out right for you two."

Partying Millionaire

Willow squeezed Will's hand in return. She chuckled. "We deserve it, after all." Hannah grabbed Jace's hand, resting her head on his shoulder. "We'll visit soon. Even if I have to force Jace down there." She kissed his cheek and smiled. Willow looked at Sam and smiled. "Can't wait to see you down there. You better have tons of stories for me." She smiled. Soon enough, they left the institute and headed to a few department stores. Will desperately needed clothing. "So how many of those am I allowed to wear?" They were on their way home. Willow grinned, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

Bashful Hunter

Will thought about all the clothes he had gotten. It was a variety of shirts and a couple new pairs of jeans. "I don't know. I may need you to try on all of them and see which ones I like best on you first." He kissed her before they got into the house. They still had a little bit of packing left before their flight in the morning. Will washed his new clothes along with some of their dirty ones. Once laundry was done, they packed what clothes and necessities they were planning to take with them on the move.

Partying Millionaire

Willow grinned. "I will gladly model for you." The began packing and soon it was evening. Willow kissed him and soon enough she was helping him with the laundry. Everything was packed and it was well into the evening. "Our last night here. It's our last night in Virginia. Is there anything you want to do?" Willow wrapped her arms around Will's arm, staring up at him. She had a grin on her face.

Bashful Hunter

Will mirrored her grin. "I can think of one thing." He started to pull her, but towards the front door instead of the bedroom. "It's not too dark out yet. How about one last stroll down the boardwalk? Then we can come back and really make the best of it." He grabbed the house keys and slipped them into his pocket.

Partying Millionaire

Willow smiled. It'll be bittersweet. "Sounds wonderful." Willow laced their fingers. After Will grabbed the keys, they locked up and left. She knew they would be right by the beach and water, but something felt different about seeing it in Virginia. As they made their way down, the boardwalk was all lit up. Willow moved closer to Will. It was beautiful to look at. They never had the time to go out and look at the boardwalk, especially at night. "It's beautiful and so peaceful. I'm almost half anxious, expecting something to happen." Willow chuckled quietly.

Bashful Hunter

The boardwalk was quiet as they walked along to the end. The ocean mist barely hit them, but the smell of salt was in the air. He squeezed her hand at the mention of something happening. "Let's hope not." Will chuckled. That was the last thing they needed. They finished their walk and headed back to the house. The house was dark and quiet when they came back. Will took advantage of the dark and that they forgot to leave a light on when they left. Instead Will took hold of Willow's wrists and guided her through the living room. "Remember the other day when I mentioned about doing it where ever I pleased?" He smirked through the darkness until he felt their porch glass door behind him. He stopped and pulled Willow in. He kissed her for a long moment before fumbling with the door lock behind him and opened the door. He stepped over the door frame and pulled Willow outside with him. It was a small deck, but he knew they could still manage. He pulled her in again and kissed her for a longer, harder moment.

Partying Millionaire

The entire walk was peaceful and everything they needed. It was well into the evening by the time they got back. It was pitch black dark. Though before she could reach for a light, Will grabbed both of her wrists and pulled her through the living room. "Remember the other day when I mentioned about doing it where ever I pleased?" Willow immediately blushed, her face turning as red as her hair. Will pulled her in and Willow quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. "Well this will be interesting." She broke the kiss long enough to keep her balance as Will stepped backwards. The cool air kissed her skin as Will pulled her outside. Before she could look at their small deck, Will was already kissing her again. The kiss intensified, his mouth harder against hers than the first kiss. It made Willow excited. She knew regardless he wouldn't hold back. Her fingers tangled in the hair at his neck, her skin clearly flushed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff