Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Hunter

Will nodded. It only made since that the man was rich and he was willing to take care of them by providing a home already furnished. Even if it did go south, Will would be there. He chuckled to himself, knowing the worst wouldn't happen. "I'm anxious to see you start." It would be like school all over again. Watching her in art class, drawing different portraits and scenes.

Partying Millionaire

"My art got us talking. I would only show you things I had sketched instead of speaking to you. It feels like it was a lifetime ago." Willow sighed quietly, thinking back on it. It truly felt like it was years ago. Willow grabbed one of Will's free hands and traced his palm. "I'm anxious to start too. I've never been commissioned to do anything." Willow grinned.

Bashful Hunter

Will nodded. "That felt like a long time ago." He smiled softly, watching her trace his palm. So many things were different back then. They weren't the same teenagers they were back then. They were older now. So much had happened as well. Too much. Will shook the thoughts. "I don't recall ever seeing you use paint. I feel like this is a first." His smile turned into a grin.

Partying Millionaire

Willow grinned. It was true. When she did the paintings at the boardwalk, she always did them down there. She never brought anything home with her. While she was in school, she always used charcoal or pencils. Willow crawled onto his lap and straddled him. "Oh the things I can show you Will." She let her forehead rest against his, a blush dusting her cheeks and her grin growing wider.

Bashful Hunter

Will grabbed onto her waist as she straddled him. He didn't wait to kiss her. He pressed his lips to hers long and hard every time. He couldn't help but press into her the longer he kissed her. The want to pull her closer and closer didn't stopped. Her chest was held against against his as he wrapped his arms tighter around her. He broke their lips for air. "This won't do." Will picked Willow up and carried her away from the couch. They were back in the bedroom where Will put her down on the bed.

Partying Millionaire

Willow giggled between kisses. As Will pulled her closer, Willow felt her heart fluttering in her chest. No matter how many times she said it, it just wasn't sinking it. Everything was perfect. Breaking their lips for air, Will lifted Willow into the air. She clung to him, laughing as he carried her back to their bedroom. The sheets met Willow's back and she stared up at Will. "What would you have done if I had never agreed to go over to your house so that you could help me socialize? Because from day one, I always wanted to do this with you. I think it may have killed me." Willow grinned, kissing him and pushing his shirt off.

Bashful Hunter

Will chuckled. He pulled away her pants and left them on the floor. Next he reached for her shirt, but stopped for a kiss. "I don't know. I would have probably died of insanity, wondering why she turned down a piece like me." He pressed his lips to her neck, kissing her right in the crook of her neck. He knew if Willow never came over, would have always been drawn to her. He knew deep down it was their blood that drew them to each other. There was no denying it.

Partying Millionaire

Suddenly Willow felt the cool air kiss her skin. All of her clothing was on the floor. She opened her mouth to speak but her breath caught in her throat. His lips pressed to her neck and she groaned quietly, her face turning red. The kiss paralyzed her. Her hands twitched, unable to move. It was like the kiss melted her bones. "And that would have been terrible, because I wouldn't know happiness without you." Her voice was rough and quiet, trying to contain her emotions. After regaining control of her body, she pushed his jeans off his body, feeling his skin along the way. She pressed her lips to his chest multiple times.

Bashful Hunter

Will didn't say anything after that. He took advantage of her not moving and kissed her collarbones. His lips moved back to her lips. After a long, hard kiss, he broke their lips again. Soon enough, the rest of his clothes were gone as well. His hands explored Willow's body, remembering where every line and scar were. Her skin was smooth under his touch as always. It never changed. Time passed and so did the night. Morning came as sun spilled through their window. Will woke up with his arm around Willow was fell asleep by his side. He looked in the direction of the window. Today was the last day at this house. They were going to see Jace and Hannah before they actually moved to Florida.

Partying Millionaire

The night passed rather quickly. Willow stirred quietly, nuzzling her head against his chest. That was the last night in their place, the last night in Virginia. "Mmmmm.." Willow slowly opened her eyes, the sleepiness not completely gone yet. Her eyes focused on Will's face and she smiled. "Good morning." She pressed her lips to his jaw and settled back against him. She knew she needed to get up and to check her phone. They had so much to do that day. They needed to buy Will new clothing, to pack, and to see her sister and his brother. To tell them bye. What about Alec? Willow didn't want to think about it yet.

Bashful Hunter

"Good morning." He looked at Willow. Continuing to lie there for a few more minutes, he finally got up. They had no time to waste with their busy schedule ahead of them. He texted Jace, letting him know they would come by later. Then he went through his drawer and closet. The need for clothes was real. He sighed finally finding a good black button down shirt. Usually he would replace all the clothes he ruined. Lately, he could see how he didn't have the time to do it. "Let's just get a pack of shirts and get this over with." He said more so to himself. He could make do now, and get the rest later when they settled in Florida.

Partying Millionaire

Willow watched Will get up and she wrapped her naked body in the sheets. "But I want to buy you more button ups. They're fun for me to wear." She grinned. Crawling out of bed, she made her way over to her closet and looked through for clothing. She settled on a soft, off the shoulder shirt and slipping on her jeans. "My hair is a mess, no thanks to you." She had walked into the bathroom and was trying to fix her hair. Her eyes glanced at Will and she smirked. Her phone began ringing and she hurried to the living room to grab it. It was another unknown number. "Hello?" This time it was a female. "Good morning, Ms. Turner. I was calling to confirm all of the details. Your flight leaves tomorrow morning. You will be asked to do a few murals to start, for Nicholas' business. After he sees your work, he wishes to hire you permanently to help the city of Pensacola and surrounding areas. He also had an idea for work for your significant other, but he wishes to see him in person first." Willow smiled. So Will would get his own job. It was so funny to think about. He was a warlock and he would be working mundane jobs with her. It made her sad in a way. Shaking the feeling, Willow sighed quietly. "That sounds wonderful, thank you very much." The woman chuckled quietly. "There will be someone from the office picking you up from the airport. Have a good day, Ms. Turner." And the line went dead. "Will!" She yelled. Willow rushed back to their bedroom and threw her arms around his neck. She was grinning. "After the first few paintings he wants me to do, he said he's going to hire me permanently- to beautify the city and what not." Willow kissed his cheek. She couldn't believe how happy she was when not even a week ago she was enduring pure hell.

Bashful Hunter

"I thought the idea was to get me clothes. And you're welcome." He grinned right when he saw her answered a phone call. She disappeared and came back minutes later. Her arms wrapped him and he was surprised by her excitement. "That's really exciting news." He smiled brightly. Happy that this was becoming a permanent job for her.

Partying Millionaire

Willow pulled back and smiled. "Fancy living, here we come. Soon enough I'll be drinking margaritas on the beach and have a freckled tan." Willow was grinning. She finished getting ready and soon enough they were off to the Institute.

Bashful Hunter

Sam answered the door when Will and Willow came. "Jace said you would be coming by." He looked at Willow, ignoring Willow. Like Annette, he never accepted Will. He tortured Sam after all. He led them inside, down the hall, and into the courtyard. "They're out here exercising." Will saw what Sam meant. They were practicing their arts in fighting. Even he didn't fight anymore, they still did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff