Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Hunter

They came closer to the coffee shop. "I try to be." He chuckled as he opened the door for Willow.

Partying Millionaire

Willow squeezed his hand and smiled. "Sounds awesome." Willow kissed Will, wrapping her arms around him.

Bashful Hunter

William wrapped his arms around Willow in retaliation. "I thought so."

Partying Millionaire

Willow smiled and released Will to continue walking towards the cafe. Willow thought back to everything that had happened, how far they had come as a couple and as people. Willow gripped Will's hand harder at the thoughts.

Bashful Hunter

Jace smiled softly. "Great then. Sam and I should be back later tonight." Jace patted Hannah on the shoulder and left to go meet up with Sam.

William gripped Willow's hand as she squeezed it. He was oblivious to her thoughts as he found a table for the two of them.

Partying Millionaire

Willow soon sat down and stared at the menu items, all involving some form of either chocolate or coffee and sometimes even both. Willow rested her chin on her hand and argued over what she wanted to drink.

Hannah just nodded and watched Jace disappear down the hallway. She would be left all alone in the institute.

Bashful Hunter

William caught himself staring at Willow. Her face looked troubled as she looked over the menu. He glanced at his own menu and spoke out loud. "I might try something new. Maybe something chai." A short chuckle fell from his lips.

Jace met up with Sam and they both left. If they were after William, the first place to check was his house.

James stared at the last ounce of the silvery white drug he had left. A look a discontent crossed his face. He thought of what Will told him. After a while, he just didn't care. He needed the drug. Forgetting about his parabatai, James left the house to get more for his fix.

Partying Millionaire

Willow blinked, seeming to come out of her daze and focus on reality again. She chuckled under her breath and actually focused on the words put together on that piece of paper. "I'm not sure what I want." Mocha sounded amazing, but carmel was a favorite as well. Willow narrowed her eyes toward the items, scrutinizing them.

Bashful Hunter

Will grinned. "Do I need to pick something out for you?"

Partying Millionaire

Willow shook her head, a wide grin forming. "No, I know what I want. I think I'm just going to get something really simple for once." She sighed quietly.

Bashful Hunter

William grinned as he eyed her and laughed. "If that's what you want." A waitress approached the table and asked for their orders, turning to Willow first.

Partying Millionaire

Willow glanced up as a waitress came by. She glanced one last time at the menu and rested it against the table. "I would like a salted carmel latte." She quickly smiled then turned her attention to staring at the menu as the waitress moved to Will.

Bashful Hunter

The waitress didn't even jot the order down. She glanced at Will, taking in his appearance. He was an attractive boy. "I'll take a chai tea." Will grinned as he handed the waitress both of the menus. the waitress smiled a small smile and nodded and she went to put in the drink orders.

Partying Millionaire

Willow glanced at the waitress, narrowing her eyes before letting a sigh fill the air. "I wish I could take you somewhere without having to watch girls stare at you." Willow glanced at Will and smiled.

Bashful Hunter

William laughed. "Then that would mean the solitude of our bedroom because I wouldn't want to go somewhere where I can watch guys stare at you." It wasn't long until the waitress came back and gave them their drinks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff