Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Hunter

Will tried to think as they kissed. He was doing this spur of the moment. He didn't think this far once they actually got on the deck. The deck railing touched his back and he stopped. He broke his lips away from Willow's. It was only long enough so that he could slide down against the railing and sit against it. His legs were spread out and he pulled Willow down on his lap so she straddled him. Soon enough, Will started to kiss her again. His hands reached around her waist, feeling for the small of her back as he pulled her closer to his chest.

Partying Millionaire

Willow watched Will slide down the railing and she giggled. It was hilarious. She couldn't tell if she was laughing at him or at how happy they were. She was just happy. She allowed Will to pull her down and she moved accordingly to straddle his lap. Her hands moved to rest against his chest. Before she could say anything, Will began to kiss her again. Willow grabbed a fist full of his shirt and then relaxed her hands. Willow pulled back and laughed again. "You know, with you being against a railing, I can't just rip your shirt off like I always do. These precious seconds are seconds I'm missing out on touching your skin. That's not fair." Willow leaned forward and kissed him again, still grinning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff