Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Explorer

User ImagexxUser Image

xAndy Gibson Nordby
              ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

With: [group]

Andy shrugged putting his pack of cigs back into his pocket "Suit yourself" he replied. When she responded she would sleep once his watch was over he nodded though he wasn't too sure he would be able to sleep himself once he lay back down. He knew just like her his mind would probably be racing, though for different reasons.

He shifted his eyes back to her at her next question when the silence between them ended "I dont really know" He said after a moment. Why was she asking that now of all times? What did thinking back to their relationship and their break up do? was she trying to compare the two in her head, think back to a less miserable time in her life? No that didn't sound right either. They may have been a good couple for a while but they still split up on a bad note, if it wasn't for Becca and Mike they still wouldn't even be speaking to each other right now

"Between stopping smoking, living situations, grades, and pressure from our parents. Could have been anything really, fought too damn much I guess in the end" He added. They fell apart like all couples do if they aren't meant to be, and they had tried again and failed so she knew the reason in the back of her mind didn't she? did he even? It should be so simple. "Why are you asking?" He asked looking back at her.

[Out Of Cake:[ oh no! D: I hope he gets better! Happy birthday as well :3]
                            blackflame09

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Nichole A. Write

═════════

Nikki gave a small shrug of her shoulders. "And me finding out about you and the girls under the bleachers didn't help matters either. I knew about them Andy." She looked down at her fingers picking at her nails. It was her fault.mainly that they broke up. It was her quitting smoking, it was her family two cents of the whole he wasn't good enough for you and the tiny fact the she was going to go away far for college. "It just right be me having no sleep and my nerve talking. I just wanted to know how you seen it." She would never truely admit that some part of her wasn't completely over him but if he saw them as that then there wasn't. Chance of holding on to it.

═════════

Occ: Thanks
With: Group

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

User ImagexxUser Image

xAndy Gibson Nordby
              ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Andy did a bit of a double take when she mentioned the girls under the bleachers. He thought the only person maybe to know about those flings was Mike. Guy couldnt keep his mouth shut from his girlfriend could he. Andy slumpped Iin his chair a bit more "Well we were over by then not like I needed your permission to see other people" he said though he hadnt actually dated anyone after they broke up, just messed around a bit. He didnt really try dating anyone else till after Nikki left, if you could call it dating. They were supposed to have been over, though that kinda fell apart soon after when they ended up drunk at Nikkis party, had he even been drunk? He couldnt remember tuough that signalled enough that he probably had been. Either way he let his emotions and other things get the better of him that night.Some part of him back then wanting them to work things out and patch things up. He knew better now though even if part of him still slightly felt the same "Doesnt really matter now anyway" he added. "At least we can stand to talk to each other again" he joked.

[Out Of Cake:[ short post stuck on my phone.
                            blackflame09

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Nichole A. Write

═════════

Nikki closed her eyes, resting her forehead in her hand. "Yeah I guess that's an upside of it all. Us being able to talk to each other." She didn't know why she was babbling about it all now. "So how's your parents doing? I haven't heard from them in awhile."

═════════

Occ: Is it just me or is the app and website lagging?

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

User ImagexxUser Image

xAndy Gibson Nordby
              ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

"oh just about the same I guess" he hadnt actually seen then in a whike either, he called now and then but visiting his parents only brought him a head ache. He was nothing like them. His father was a reserved man, talkwlative but a push over. He let evrryone walk all over him including Andys mother, who was the queen of the house. He honestly didnt think any of his relatives even the ones related to her could stand her. There werent a whole lot of people she couldnt stand either, yet she adored Nikki for some reason, he was surprised she hadnt called her at all while she was away, she asked about her now and then when he did visit. . How his folks ever got together was a puzzle to him he still hadnt solved. The only thing he seemed to have in common with them was looks and hobbies, already following his dad in his footsteps of being confined to a computer desk. "How about yours?" He asked. He never could quite get on their good side completely. They seemed friendly everytime he talked with them when theyd been dating but he knew from Nikki they didnt really think highly of him, now that he thought of it had they spoken to his mother when they met? It was possible.

[Out Of Cake:[ yeah Iim getting it. Dont have app but campus seems to hate gaia for some reason. Can hardly ever post here
                            blackflame09

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Nichole A. Write

═════════

"That's good. Your mom sent me a plate of cookies when I first left but otherwise nothing. Its nice to hear they haven't changed much." Niki leaned against the back of her chair and ran her hand through her hair. "Dad's good. He runs the mechanics shop now, owns it now. Tasha...well its Tasha, all too bubbly and still works at the flower shop." Nikki's mother passed away from cancer when Nikki was young and barely remembers her at all.

═════════

Occ: I think they fixed it.

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

User ImagexxUser Image

xAndy Gibson Nordby
              ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

"Well that's no fair, she never gave me any cookies" He said "Maybe she likes you better" he added. Andy looked down at his watch and got up from his chair stretching a bit till he felt and heard a few cracks in his joints "We'll time to switch" He said as he stretched some more. He paused in the middle of popping a joint in his back, watching the woods once more for a moment before turning toward the tent. "Lets try to get some sleep" He said to Nikki as he opened the flap of the tent.

Andy nudged Mike a few times. The man didn't move at first, unwavering through heavy loud snoring. Andy tried again this time almost pushing the man till his friend's eyes snapped open "You're up man" He whispered trying to not wake Rebecca, though he knew she wouldn't even hear him. Mike mumbled as he attempted to roll back over but Andy nudged him again and he muttered to himself before pulling himself out of the sleeping bag. Once he was outside again Andy lay back down on his own sleeping bag. He could feel the warmth of Rebecca's body heat next to him. His own spot was actually quite warm, most likely from the two of them moving around during the night. Andy turned on his side attempting to get some sleep, but as he closed his eyes he couldn't help but see the figures in the woods in his head. He turned again on his back and stared up at the tent ceiling before again attempting to sleep.
                            [Out Of Cake:[
                            blackflame09

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Nichole A. Write

═════════

Niki could only smile at his words. She didn't tell him that his mother at first was trying to get them back together but she would keep that to them self. She waited till Mike was leaving the tent before she tried to go in the tent. Mike grumbled slightly as they best each other and flopped down on the chair.

The girl carefully crawled over Rebecca and she crawled into her own sleeping bag. She couldn't tell if Andy was asleep or not as she curled up slightly in the bag and closed her eyes to slightly. Instinct licked in an she snuggled up to Andy for warmth.

═════════

Occ:

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

User ImagexxUser Image

xAndy Gibson Nordby
              ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Any took silent deep breathes as he slowly started sinking into sleep, but he was interrupted and re-awoken by movement from Nikki. Why he bothered to attempt to sleep before she got settled he didn't know. He paused suddenly at another movement he wasn't expecting. Though separated by a sleeping bag Andy could feel Nikki inching closer to him till their bodies were practically touching as she snuggled close. Andy opened one eye raising his head a bit he glanced down towards her balled up form after she did so. He practically made a face as he looked at her that said 'what are you doing?' He could feel her body heat through the sleeping bag. It was getting increasingly hard to resist and repress any sort of thoughts or feelings he was having right now.

He should roll over, he told himself, but then she'd still be able to creep against his back, maybe push her away? He was about to raise one of his hands to do so but lowered it back to the ground deciding against it. Instead he stayed motionless in silence. As he lay there looking down at her Andy rolled his eyes. 'ah ******** it' with his arm closest to her, he pulled it up and over and wrapped it around her bringing her closer. He adjusted himself his position as he lay on his back getting more comfortable as he did so and with an exhaled sigh he closed his eyes again.

[Out Of Cake:[ aw snuggles c: Nikki's so cute.
                            blackflame09

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Nichole A. Write

═════════

Rebecca woke before the other two and I led at the sight of them. She smiled a moment and carefully left the tent to make sure Mike was alright.

Niki snuggled the warmth that was Andy till she finally woke up. Her cheeks were flushed at how close they were and his arm was still around her. She felt safe but that didn't move to not wake him. He looked peaceful and calm.

═════════

Occ:

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

User ImagexxUser Image

xAndy Gibson Nordby
              ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Rebecca and Mike seemed to have stayed outside for the rest of the night either that or they had risen early since in the morning when Andy awoke and turned his head he noticed Rebecca wasn't in the tent. He sighed before looking over at Nikki, she was still close to him staring back.

At first as they lay there Andy smiled at her seeing the blush on her cheeks, his thumb rubbing her arm, but he suddenly looked away his eyes shifting around the tent as he cleared his throat. He pulled his arm up away from her form 'oh' he gave a small groan as he pulled his arm free feeling a pain go through his shoulder, stiff from his arm being in the same position all night long. "Time to get up" He said suddenly as he rolled away from her.

Andy glanced at her once more before heading out of the tent. Mike was still slouched in the chair, he didn't see Rebecca anywhere but he assumed she might have wondered off to the bathroom or something. As he lit a cigarette Andy kicked Mike's chair " 'ey wake up" He said watching the man jump in his chair startled only to cringe as he cracked his neck as he sat up.

[Out Of Cake:[
                            blackflame09

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Nichole A. Write

═════════

Niki rolled onto her back staring up at the top of the tent. What was she thinking last night? Telling Andy what happened between her and Sam. She could of smacked herself. While he was out of the tent, she hurried to get dressed in a pair of jeans and gray T-shirt. The next thin she knew she was waving the tent watching Andy wake Mike. "Wheres Becca?" "I donno? She was just sleeping right beside me." Niki's face paled as she looked about and yelled for Becca.

═════════

Occ:

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

User ImagexxUser Image

xAndy Gibson Nordby
              ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

There was no answer when Nikki called for Becca, they waited in silence for some sort of response or noise from the girl but there was nothing, nothing but the birds chirping. She couldn't have gone far right? She only went to go to the bathroom didn't she, she wouldn't just leave camp. After a moment Mike called again after getting not response from Nikki's own call. Again there was nothing, at this he sat up in his chair standing now while Andy and Nikki stood beside him. His face was now showing a bit of worry as he looked around at the treeline and continued to listen calling her name out once more. His voice growing more distressed in tone as he called for her.

Andy could hear the growing panic in his friends voice "Don't worry man she couldn't have gone far, she's probably fine, she can take care of herself better than any of the three of us can" he said reassuringly. Though the fact that she wasn't answering had him worried as well. He could see no reason for her to go off far enough to not be able to hear their voices "Yeah but where did she go?" Mike said as he scratched his head moving toward the trees "Becca!" he called again.

[Out Of Cake:[ sorry about the wait, exams and things are kickin' my butt
                            blackflame09

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Nichole A. Write

═════════

Between what happened last night and Becca's disappearing, Nikki began to shake. She didn't care if the other two stopped her just starting walking in one direction calling her friends name. Her hands clamped tightly on her arms heading away from the campsite.

Becca blinkined a few times, head pounding from the night before. Hardly getting any sleep, she thought she was still in the chair next to Mike where she refell asleep when she woke up at from the other two sleeping soundly. But wait that can't be right, she leaned upward from the ground floor stiff and sore for some reason. Did she fall off the chair? Looking around she didn't see the chair nor anything else that should be there. Rubbing her face she felt wet slime and pulled her hand away to look at her fingers. A scream then rippled through her at the sight of her bloody fingers and cut sliced.

═════════

Occ: That's fine. I smashed my fiber at work and family issues. That and holidays coming and going.

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

User ImagexxUser Image

xAndy Gibson Nordby
              ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Andy turned his head when he saw Nikki moving forward after Mike called out for Rebecca again and there was no answer. The two boys followed after her, beyond the tree line their feet crunched at the leaves and underbrush that lay in their path. Mike and Andy continued to follow Nikki but the two of them started to split off to cover more ground as they looked for their friend. Maybe this was a prank, she was hiding waiting to pop out at them. Honestly though that seemed more like something Andy and Mike would do, not Rebecca.

Suddenly out of nowhere they heard scream filled with terror. The sudden sound of it made them freeze in place. When it stopped Mike was the first to dart into its direction with Andy following behind. Mike called Rebecca name again as he got closer to her location, he knew it was her that made the scream and he was already panicking at the sound of it. When they found her she was on the ground in a sitting position shaking like a leaf and covered in blood, there were cuts all over her hands and arms, some of them were very deep gashes. Mike instantly went over to her and held her in his arms trying to calm her down and asked what happened. Becca could hardly speak mumbling as she continued to sob clearly freaked out. "One of you get the first aid kit and a towel!" Mike yelled at the other two over the sounds Becca was making, his voice cracked a bit as he did so continuing to hold Becca close.

Andy who had been standing frozen from the sight of Becca was the first to move at this "On it!" he said darting back towards camp to grab the stuff.

[Out Of Cake:[ ow! :c
                            blackflame09

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas