Welcome to Gaia! ::

"What about the deal?" Ivy asked as she sat up and looked at him.

Devoted Phantom

Luke sat up and took a and took a deep breath . "I lied so you would let me do the deal. Im not going to gain pain..Im going to be paralyzed after a month." he said.
"Why? Why would you lie? For how long?" Ivy asked not happy.

Devoted Phantom

Luke sighed "because I knew you wouldn't let me finish the deal if I had told you the truth. and I just told you didn't I?" he asked "I planned to tell you today, after my birthday, so we wouldn't fight on my day." he told her "I know you're angry, but I don't really care, You're walking again, you can dance once again, and play with your kid... and I really don't do much with my legs...I'm going to work with computers, so I don't even need to stand...the only thing I'm going to give up on will be boxing, but... that doesn't matter." he said.
Ivy looked at Luke and blinked. "You will be giving up so much more. Having kids. No more sex. Did you really think this through? Boxing means the world to you. Being a father will too. Luke, what did you do?" Ivy asked. She shook her head and sighed. "You can't be stuck in a chair if you'll in my family. We still in danger too much. I can't protect you and Noah. I need you to be equal to me not half." She told him.

Devoted Phantom

Luke looked at Ivy "well if you can't stand it that I'm going to be in a wheelchair you still have a choice." he said as he stood up "Break up with me, that seems easy enough, doesn't it? You'll be safe and happy with Noah, and I'll be on my own doing whatever I can to lead a normal life." he said as he picked a towel and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
"So that's it. Fvck me and leave? Really?" Ivy asked him. She was worried away Luke safety now that he wouldn't have his legs. But she wasn't going to leave him.

Devoted Phantom

Luke looked at Ivy "do you really think that I want to leave you?" he asked "you're the one who doesn't want me around when I'll become paralyzed, because I won't be able to give you any kids or please you sexually for that matter." he said. "You don't even consider that I freaking gave up my legs so... you could have a relatively nice life." he said "but and to add up, you even said that I can't be stuck in a wheelchair if I'll be in your family. Then what the hell do you want me to be if I can't be a part of your such said family?" he asked.
Ivy slowly got up and limped to Luke. "I don't want you to be in danger. This family isn't the safety. But if you think you can handle it. Please come back to bed. I don't know when the next war will be. But we can get through it together. If I have you and Noah I'm good." Ivy said.

Devoted Phantom

Luke looked at Ivy and sighed, he picked her up "Let's have bath instead." he said as he kissed her forehead and took her to the bathroom.
Ivy giggled when she was picked up. "Sounds good to me." Ivy said as she smiled.

Devoted Phantom

Luke smiled and took her to the bathtub, he prepared the water and once the tub was filled up he got in with Ivy on his lap, he started to gently was her back "I love you."
Ivy got in the tub and leaned on Luke. "I love you too." She said as she yawned.

Devoted Phantom

Luke smiled and kissed her neck "do you want to sleep?" he asked.
"Yeah. Sleep a bit before Noah get up." Ivy said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff