Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I don't know how to reach him. We have to wait until he call us." Emily said as she laid him in bed. "Now go back to sleep. I will find papa." Emily said as she kissed his head.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril bit his lip "but I need to talk to Papa" he told her. "I won't be able to sleep until I've talked to him.
"Fine...Come on." Emily said as she carried Cyril back to the kitchen.
Kael had made his self a sandwich. He looked at Emily and Cyril when his phone rung.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril smiled and kissed Emily's cheek " thanks mommy" he said once they arrived to the kitchen, Cyril moved to the the floor and then closely to the phone "is it papa?" he asked anxiously
Emily sighed and answered the phone on speaker. "Hello?"
"Em? Hun is that you?" A man with a rich sexy voice said.
Emily blinked at the voice and bit her lip. "Yeah, it's me. Matt? Is this you?" She asked.
"Yes, it's me. How are my babies?" Matt asked.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril hesitated to speak right away but when the voice said that it was Matt, Cyril widely smiled "Papa?" he called "it's me! Me and little sis are fine..." he said " when are you coming back? we need you!" he said "daddy is still in coma at the hospital, and I'm scared. I don't want anything to happen to both of you!"
Matt smiled when he heard his son. "Hey, my little man. I'm happy to hear that you and sissy are good. Take care of Carmen and mommy. I will be home soon. I'm in Australia, so in will be a bit until I'm home." Matt said.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril smiled as Matt spoke to him and bit his lip "okay..." he quietly said "but hurry up and come home..." he said "I miss you, Papa..."
"I will come as soon as I can. I love and miss you, Carmen and daddy too. I have to go." Matt said as he hung up.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril smiled "bye...we love you too Papa..." he said before sighing when Matt hung up.
Emily sighed and hugged Cyril. "You talked to papa. Let's get you to bed." Emily said as she picked her son up. "Kael, call Will, Thomas, Ace, Vince, and Dawn." Emily said as she left the room.
Kael nodded and started to call every one.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril smiled and nodded he hugged Emily and held onto her "how much time do you think Papa will take to get home?" he asked.
"I don't know...We will send a team out to go look for him.." Emily,y said as she laid Cyril down.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril smiled and nodded "okay mommy..." he said as he curled up in bed "will you tell me right away if you guys get to him?"
"Of course I will tell you." Emily said as she kissed his head and left his room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff