Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ivy blinked and looked at Luke. "What bad news?" She asked him. "How can you help? When this is your fault." Ivy said. She closed her eyes when she felt him kiss her head. She listened to him go when she heard Will. Ivy opened her eyes and tried to moved to them. "Daddy? Stop, let him go." Ivy said as she sighed.

Devoted Phantom

Will glared at Luke and waited for him to stand up and leave the hallway. then he closed the door and walked to Ivy "sorry, you had to see me like that... but I won't allow that person come near our family again." he said. "especially near you." he said as he walked to Ivy and sat down beside her.
Ivy nodded and looked down. "I can't walk let alone dance anymore, can I?" Ivy asked him as she started to cry.

Devoted Phantom

Will looked at her and bit his lip, he slowly shook his head "no, my darling... you can't... you're paralyzed " he announced before wrapping his arms around her.
Ivy hugged Will and cried. She life and her future was gone. "I was to press charges on the guy who did this and on the girl who threw the party." Ivy said.

Devoted Phantom

Will nodded "yes sweetie... I'll call our lawyer later" he said as he gently rocked her
Ivy nodded and looked at Will. "My future is gone. I can't have kids. I can't dance. I can't even run and play with Noah. Plus no man is going to want a woman with as a son already and is stuck to a wheelchair." Ivy cried.

Devoted Phantom

Will rocked his little girl "Shhh... don't think like that... you're so beautiful, Intelligent, sweet, caring, you're all that and much more. anyone in his right mind will want you. I have many friends who even in wheelchairs they found true love... you will too. and you'll discover another passion someday, and me and your mother as well as our whole family will help you n your journey"
Ivy looked at Will and shook her head. "I won't be able to find my true love. His girlfriend put me here. I don't want another passion. Dancing is the only thing that I wanted since I was a sex slave." Ivy cried.

Devoted Phantom

Will sighed "oh honey... what can I say to make you feel better?"
"Nothing...My life is ruin. I just want to go home." Ivy cried as she hugged her daddy.

Devoted Phantom

Will sighed "your life is not ruined honey... it... has changed... Maybe this might be a chance for you to start anew.
"I don't want to start a new life. I want my old life back." Ivy said as she looked down. "I want to be able to walk and dance." Ivy said.

Devoted Phantom

Will sighed "Oh baby... " he mumbled not knowing what else to say. "If only I knew a way to get you back to your feet."
Ivy closed her eyes and silently cried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces