Welcome to Gaia! ::

"What the fvck were you think? You outted your self and put your family in danger." Matt yelled as pouted him some whiskey.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril walked to the door and blinked, the door wasn't closed and he couldn't see Matt was on the phone so he thought Matt was either talking to him or to John.
"Emily, were you even thinking about what can happen. Mia already got tossed out a window once. Ivy is going to be going to college soon and you put her in danger....Damn. And you just put my son in more danger than he already in being my son." Matt said as he sipped his drink.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril tilted his head as he noticed Matt was talking to Emily and stayed by the door.
He turned around and spotted his son. He sighed and looked at him. "Hold on Em." Matt said as he moved to Cyril. "Morning little one..Go back into the kitchen and let me finish up with mommy." Matt said as he kissed his son's head.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril nodded and kissed Matt's cheek and hugged "Morning Papa... " he said "Don't be mean to mommy please." he asked before walking to the kitchen.
"I will try not to be. Put mommy did a dumb thing." Matt said as he watched him go. Once Cyril was gone he closed the door.

Devoted Phantom

Cyril moved to his father and sat on his seat.
After a bit Matt came out of his office.

Devoted Phantom

John looked up at Matt,"is everything alright?" he asked. he and Cyril were waiting for Matt so they could all have breakfast together.
"For now..Emily will have to have FBI members on her and her family for awhile." Matt said as he sat down.

Devoted Phantom

John sighed and nodded "well, we should eat before the food gets cold.
Matt nodded and started to eat.

Devoted Phantom

John and Cyril started to eat too. Cyril was happy to have his favorite breakfast but he was completely absent minded.
"Little one? Is everything okay with you?" Matt asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff