Welcome to Gaia! ::

AnCafeBouChan
Have you gals/guys seen the new shirts Diru have here? I bet HT will sell them :S, but that's ok. They're really neat looking, I kind of want one.

No, I haven't seen them yet! Where can I find pictures of them?
AnCafeBouChan
Have you gals/guys seen the new shirts Diru have here? I bet HT will sell them :S, but that's ok. They're really neat looking, I kind of want one.

havn't seen them yet, do you have a pic you can show us?

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
Sure. This is the newest one, I recieved the e-mail at work, So I don't think it's out yet. But when it does I'm making Kinokuniya get some XD

User Image
That's pretty cool! Thanks for the image! I hope they sell them in stores near me! whee
awesome, thanks for the pic, that shirt looks great! :]
Pretty neat.

[[hopes they'll sell them at the Deftones 'cert]]
That shirt is FTW. ^_^
wow awesome new shirt design, i want one =)
I want that shirt now~

If they sell it at the Deftones concert

I'll be happy

I think I'm still going D:

Angelic Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
That's a neat shirt. >__< I hope they have it here, too. But the only Dir shirt they had here ever was the skull one.
wow!

i like that one. n__n

i still love the skull one, though. xD i was sad when i couldn't get the Inward Scream one, though. D':
I've been looking on youtube at Diru videos a lot lately. At their interviews and behind the scenes stuff. Anyway, as anybody else noticed that Kaoru...and well everybody in the band seem to have been a lot happier earlier and not so much now. I haven't seen any recent videos of the guys laughing or joking around. Or maybe am I just looking in the wrong places?
I heart the new shirt. So getting one when they come out, or at the concert. Whichever comes first. The skull one tends to not be appropriate to wear most places so I tend to just keep it in my closet as concert memorobilia.

Ruthless Informer

Violent Rain
Magikarp used splash!
Violent Rain
Kaidan
Violent Rain
sweatdrop Aye, I feel about as updated on Diru as on Cell Phones. Im hoping to get some of the American Unrealeased albums this summer. Mainly Vulagar, i think thats my fave. They have like 10 albums, ill never get them all. Plus all the singles like "I'll" that have songs not on an album.... emo Maybe I should just worry about the Tshirt, lol.
Yeah, ******** what they sound like as long as you can advertise how big a fan you are, amirite?
Exactly, lol. Ahh, one day, I will have all of their stuff. Same with Metallica, Megadeth, KoRn, Phantasmagoria, etc.
You just missed the point completely.

And if you were being sarcastic, it didn't go over that well.
Yeah, maybe it'd be best to stop being sarcastic. Tho, i thought that one was completely obvious.
It should stand as a bit of a testament when you can say something you feel is completely opposite of anything you'd ever consider....yet everyone else sees it as fully in character.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
im gonna get this one if i get one

[it doesnt show up, ill find another and edit later]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas