Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Informer

Kitsune Soba
Kaidan, thinking about going to see Dir en grey? Should I be this surprised? xd
Not really. I was once a fan. I want to see with my own eyes just how bad they've gotten.
5x5
I've been looking on youtube at Diru videos a lot lately. At their interviews and behind the scenes stuff. Anyway, as anybody else noticed that Kaoru...and well everybody in the band seem to have been a lot happier earlier and not so much now. I haven't seen any recent videos of the guys laughing or joking around. Or maybe am I just looking in the wrong places?

Anybody?
Kaidan
Kitsune Soba
Not really. I was once a fan. I want to see with my own eyes just how bad they've gotten.

They did good in their tours last year, so I doubt they've let themselves go already
5x5
5x5
I've been looking on youtube at Diru videos a lot lately. At their interviews and behind the scenes stuff. Anyway, as anybody else noticed that Kaoru...and well everybody in the band seem to have been a lot happier earlier and not so much now. I haven't seen any recent videos of the guys laughing or joking around. Or maybe am I just looking in the wrong places?

Anybody?

Ur prolly looking in the wrong places. Did u see the Stevens Rock Show interview?
Kaidan
Kitsune Soba

haha, I know you were. I guess I assumed by now you'd be passing straight over the thought of contemplating seeing them at all.

But I assumed too much. emo

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

Violent Rain
Kaidan
Kitsune Soba

They did good in their tours last year, so I doubt they've let themselves go already
You REALLY haven't read a word any of us have said.

Kaidan
Kitsune Soba
I should fly up to Mormon-ton and see them with you. xd
Ahhh but then we'd get called elitist bitches emo ......................... *snerk*
i know everything
Violent Rain
Kaidan
Kitsune Soba

Your saying theyve gotten bad, and if theyre concerts were good last year, they shouldnt be bad this year.

Violent Rain
i know everything
Violent Rain
Kaidan
Kitsune Soba

Your saying theyve gotten bad, and if theyre concerts were good last year, they shouldnt be bad this year.
Kaidan - as well as myself - are not comparing their concerts from last year to this year.
We had been fans of Dir en grey since before Gauze was released. We are comparing their concerts from THEN to now.
Not to mention, I went to their concert last year. Feel free to read my review. It was horrible. I sat down in the pit I was so bored. SITTING IN A PIT SHOULD BE AN OXYMORON >.< So in comparison to my opinion, they might be doing WORSE this year.

GOOD IS A SUBJECTIVE WORD.
i know everything
Violent Rain
i know everything
Violent Rain
Kaidan
Kitsune Soba

Kaidan - as well as myself - are not comparing their concerts from last year to this year.
We had been fans of Dir en grey since before Gauze was released. We are comparing their concerts from THEN to now.
Not to mention, I went to their concert last year. Feel free to read my review. It was horrible. I sat down in the pit I was so bored. SITTING IN A PIT SHOULD BE AN OXYMORON >.< So in comparison to my opinion, they might be doing WORSE this year.

holy crap to all

sigh
Don't you have anything better to add?
"Holy crap to all"
That can be taken both good and bad.

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
i know everything
Violent Rain
i know everything
Violent Rain
Kaidan
Kitsune Soba

O.o YOUR THE FAMOUS PIT SITTER! AHAHAHAHHA I read so many complaints about you.

You're my new hero! How did you know get smooshed?

AnCafeBouChan

o_O I doubt I'm famous for it.
It was at their first round of concerts in America at the Wiltern, where they played with OFTM. I didn't get squished because NOTHING was going on. I used my friend (6'3 male) to lean against, but really, I wouldn't have been worried if he wasn't there.
I have really bad knees, and at the lives in Japan I'm moving around enough to get pushed off my feet so it relieves the pressure on my knees. If I don't, then my back starts to hurt, and I get physically ill. I threw up at one of my jobs because they wouldn't let me lean against something to relieve the pressure on my knees.
Read my report. American's are pusses biggrin
i know everything
AnCafeBouChan

It was at their first round of concerts in America at the Wiltern, where they played with OFTM. I didn't get squished because NOTHING was going on. I used my friend (6'3 male) to lean against, but really, I wouldn't have been worried if he wasn't there.
I have really bad knees, and at the lives in Japan I'm moving around enough to get pushed off my feet so it relieves the pressure on my knees. If I don't, then my back starts to hurt, and I get physically ill. I threw up at one of my jobs because they wouldn't let me lean against something to relieve the pressure on my knees.

Where is this review that you speak of? I want to read it!
Did I overlook it?

saturnfly
i know everything
AnCafeBouChan

Where is this review that you speak of? I want to read it!
Did I overlook it?

front page of this thread... in the review section xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas