Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

To hold me over until it gets here I found Rinkaku CD+DVD on ebay for a ridiculously low price.

I got that one for Christmas, a pleasant surprise...

The only people with a clue on what groups I listen to are my kids and they're broke. I have to get it for myself if I want it

Everyone knows, I only have a few shirts that I wear, my 08 tour shirts are like tissue paper at this point

My dad walked into the room once while I was watching Uroboros live, shook his head and said 'He sure is noisy isn't he?' I tried saying it was just because it was in Japanese but after a minute or two I sighed and said yes. If he ever tried to find something for me (he's surprisingly good at using the internet) he'd just look for noisy Japanese music and I'm afraid of what I'd end up with.

lol you might get Dir that way, it's surprising what they have for them on amazon though

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

To hold me over until it gets here I found Rinkaku CD+DVD on ebay for a ridiculously low price.

I got that one for Christmas, a pleasant surprise...

The only people with a clue on what groups I listen to are my kids and they're broke. I have to get it for myself if I want it

Everyone knows, I only have a few shirts that I wear, my 08 tour shirts are like tissue paper at this point

My dad walked into the room once while I was watching Uroboros live, shook his head and said 'He sure is noisy isn't he?' I tried saying it was just because it was in Japanese but after a minute or two I sighed and said yes. If he ever tried to find something for me (he's surprisingly good at using the internet) he'd just look for noisy Japanese music and I'm afraid of what I'd end up with.

lol you might get Dir that way, it's surprising what they have for them on amazon though

I've gotten from amazon, ebay and couple other sites so I know. At least once a month I get bored and see what I can find cheap and where. I just wish some of the other groups I listen to were so easy to get. I've looked for MoNoLith and never anything from the Japanese group, just some death metal group with a similar name and some really weird, random stuff and for Mejibray the prices are insane.

O.G. Rabbit

the gift of laughter

I just stumbled upon this on Tumblr and it's a giggle-worthy edit. NSFW: there is p***s.

Ferocious Bunny

~shalle~la~rilla~
the gift of laughter

I just stumbled upon this on Tumblr and it's a giggle-worthy edit. NSFW: there is p***s.

I almost did a coffee spit take with that

Ruthless Informer

i know everything
Kaidan
i know everything
yes. But you have both abandoned me to the land of puppies and pocky. I'm left with... THIS
Hay, you could always get yourself a moderately cushy government job/and/or kick-a** Japanese husband, too, you know. wink
Find me one of the latter, IKN. is failing at her duties in this. dramallama
You gotta come out to the boonies like me. I got included in a fishing village festival, and I had tons of old men trying to get me to marry their sons. These villages are disappearing. They want to repopulate. They don't care that you're not Japanese. lol Only one of said sons they were trying to marry off was around...he was as shutupdadawkward as I was about it.

Really did not come to Japan to find a hubbs, thxmuch old guy.

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

Kaidan
i know everything
Kaidan
i know everything
yes. But you have both abandoned me to the land of puppies and pocky. I'm left with... THIS
Hay, you could always get yourself a moderately cushy government job/and/or kick-a** Japanese husband, too, you know. wink
Find me one of the latter, IKN. is failing at her duties in this. dramallama
You gotta come out to the boonies like me. I got included in a fishing village festival, and I had tons of old men trying to get me to marry their sons. These villages are disappearing. They want to repopulate. They don't care that you're not Japanese. lol Only one of said sons they were trying to marry off was around...he was as shutupdadawkward as I was about it.

Really did not come to Japan to find a hubbs, thxmuch old guy.
rofl
I mean... if they're cute

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

I've gotten from amazon, ebay and couple other sites so I know. At least once a month I get bored and see what I can find cheap and where. I just wish some of the other groups I listen to were so easy to get. I've looked for MoNoLith and never anything from the Japanese group, just some death metal group with a similar name and some really weird, random stuff and for Mejibray the prices are insane.

Mejibray... to me they're like that kid who had straight As in elementary and then got really into drugs in middle school and now they're about to enter highschool and they can't seem to kick the habbit

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Mejibray... to me they're like that kid who had straight As in elementary and then got really into drugs in middle school and now they're about to enter highschool and they can't seem to kick the habbit

That's an interesting way to describe them lol. I can't help that I'm warped and think Meto is adorable. Rinkaku came in the mail today so I'm having a good afternoon now

I've really enjoyed Mejibray's sound. There's a few songs I didn't care for, but Sabaato, Raven and Decadence really got me. Emily also is <3
There was a live coming up with them, Gotcharocka, Diaura, and Sadie. Goodness I wished I lived in Japan again.

Ferocious Bunny

i know everything
I've really enjoyed Mejibray's sound. There's a few songs I didn't care for, but Sabaato, Raven and Decadence really got me. Emily also is <3
There was a live coming up with them, Gotcharocka, Diaura, and Sadie. Goodness I wished I lived in Japan again.

Some day I'll make it there. That live would have been amazing to see though. Other than Diaura's Lost November because that song has come up on damned near every jrock playlist I've ever listened to on youtube until I can't listen to it again

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

That's an interesting way to describe them lol. I can't help that I'm warped and think Meto is adorable. Rinkaku came in the mail today so I'm having a good afternoon now

@IKE and Wraith they lost me when they released Emily, the song wasn't my cup of tea and after that they never sounded quite like the Mejibray I loved, and then there were none was like their best song ever in my opinion.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

@IKE and Wraith they lost me when they released Emily, the song wasn't my cup of tea and after that they never sounded quite like the Mejibray I loved, and then there were none was like their best song ever in my opinion.

That's actually the song that got me listening to them but yeah, it's a ballad and I'm a girl. I've been listening to a lot of different bands lately so I'm sure there are plenty of them that make people want to face plant. This is currently one of my favorites https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36uOc573MK0

Stop snorting crazy sauce. I hate ballads and Emily was great. Generally when a band releases a ballad a girlfriend of mine is like "OH THIS IS SO GOOD" and I'll be all "Eh." She looks at me and we sort of say in unison "Because it's a ballad." LOL.

D.I.D. 『Paranoid Personality』 - OK I seriously thought you were giving me a ballad at first. Haha.
My problem with most bands now a days is exactly this. The drums seems to be "look how fast I can play my drums." The vocal is nothing but scream and falsetto. I don't mind scream but you REALLY REALLY have to be a flavor. It's like using salt. You don't want too much or you're just going to overwhelm any flavor.
You get about 10 seconds of actual singing in the song and it's not a very good sense of how the vocal really sounds

Back 10 years ago when I was in Japan half the stuff now I would have just sat down in the back of a live house because it wasn't interesting to me. It doesn't show talent. I'm not saying they're not talented individually, but some bands seem to not do well at creating cohesive music. It saddens me when it's difficult to find good bands. Those that can play their instruments in cohesion and a vocalist that can sing. Most of the time they just sound like they're rehashing another band or just screaming. It's been sad because what has been classifying as "good" has been realistically "not the same [as other bands]" or basically just sounds "different." Different doesn't mean good, it just means you've piqued my interest.

I basically created a YouTube list of "Does not hate." =_=

Good example of balance of scream and talent:
NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST - Strike in fact (PV FULL) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LodZmEi3-c - The scream is the kind I don't really care for, but the song itself I do like
DELACROIX 無限廻廊 FULL PV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XRoUJOoMww - This one amuses me because it sounds so much like a miss-match of Diru songs.
アルルカン - Eclipse PV FULL (HD) - http://youtu.be/YivD0VlnwjU - This one hurts my brain a little to go from the cutesy sound to the hard, but still a good balance.

That's basically just a quick overlook over history/likes on YouTube while I'm tired and need to get to bed biggrin

</IKE education>

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

That's actually the song that got me listening to them but yeah, it's a ballad and I'm a girl. I've been listening to a lot of different bands lately so I'm sure there are plenty of them that make people want to face plant. This is currently one of my favorites ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36uOc573MK0

@IKE Your list was not something I liked... I can't stand Nocturnal Bloodlust, I'm extremely narrow with my stuff I agreed on a lot of what you said there though, also if you haven't get on that ******** DADAROMA TRAIN!!!

D.I.D I have heard of them this was my first time listening to them legitimately and I was disappointed, there were plenty of good parts in that song but other parts that I disliked strongly, overall I feel it was a mediocre band but still a band worthy of being called "ok" in my opinion. I'm with IKE on this mostly.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

That's actually the song that got me listening to them but yeah, it's a ballad and I'm a girl. I've been listening to a lot of different bands lately so I'm sure there are plenty of them that make people want to face plant. This is currently one of my favorites ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36uOc573MK0

@IKE Your list was not something I liked... I can't stand Nocturnal Bloodlust, I'm extremely narrow with my stuff I agreed on a lot of what you said there though, also if you haven't get on that ******** DADAROMA TRAIN!!!

D.I.D I have heard of them this was my first time listening to them legitimately and I was disappointed, there were plenty of good parts in that song but other parts that I disliked strongly, overall I feel it was a mediocre band but still a band worthy of being called "ok" in my opinion. I'm with IKE on this mostly.

To each their own I suppose. That video though. I'm going to go rock in the corner for a little while and maybe one day I'll listen only to them and decide I like the music. Saku freaked me out a little when I first saw the PV and now I like the song alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff