Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Genius

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

I almost had a copy of Gauze but they refunded saying they were out of stock. I've only gotten Withering to Death, The Marrow of a Bone, Uroboros (studio & live) and Dum Spiro Spero right now. Slowly getting my collection going but I've got a couple other groups albums too. So much jrock to get it's hard to decide and find the money. Definitely getting Arche but I'll probably wait a few months after it comes out.

I have those ones too ^_^

yeah seriously they get expensive quick. I apparently have Zan or the seller gyped me... dunno yet

Seller better not be messing with you over that. I almost cried over the whole thing with Gauze but I should have expected something to go wrong since it was from Goodwill's online listings.
Yeah, the albums add up quickly but nothing like going to a live. I won't even say how much I just dropped going to NYC to see X Japan. Needless to say I won't be getting any more music for a while.

Aw damn I am so jealous of you about that! I was saving up money to get some tickets but some bullshit happened with my home situation so I ended up not being able to go.

Jumping in on the album convo, I've only got Withering to Death and Dum Spiro Spero, and they're burned -_-

That doesn't count lol if it did I could have all of them in a few minutes

I know, hence the "-_-" face. To signify the suckage.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Seller better not be messing with you over that. I almost cried over the whole thing with Gauze but I should have expected something to go wrong since it was from Goodwill's online listings.
Yeah, the albums add up quickly but nothing like going to a live. I won't even say how much I just dropped going to NYC to see X Japan. Needless to say I won't be getting any more music for a while.

lol I got zan never seen anything like it.

Also went to knot fest to see man with a mission and maximum the hormone, spent at least 100 on merch alone

Very cool all around. It's not hard to spend that much though. The shirts I got were $24 each and I'd have gotten a couple other things if I could have. They ran out of the Yoshikitty towel/blankets or I'd have been in trouble

I so want a damn towel, not necessarily that one but I want one!

This one is awesome ]https://www.e-fanclub.com/Penyunne_Zemeckis/webshop/details02.asp?bunrui1=&shocd=PZ-0026

I remember willing to kill for that one lol

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
~shalle~la~rilla~
jewel_kitty
Still waiting for Kyo to ******** my parents...

I suppose it's better than having him defile your daughter on your grave.

Well he can't really do that yet since I'm not dead and don't have a grave. But I have parents!

Implies you have a daughter....

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

I almost had a copy of Gauze but they refunded saying they were out of stock. I've only gotten Withering to Death, The Marrow of a Bone, Uroboros (studio & live) and Dum Spiro Spero right now. Slowly getting my collection going but I've got a couple other groups albums too. So much jrock to get it's hard to decide and find the money. Definitely getting Arche but I'll probably wait a few months after it comes out.

I have those ones too ^_^

yeah seriously they get expensive quick. I apparently have Zan or the seller gyped me... dunno yet

Aw damn I am so jealous of you about that! I was saving up money to get some tickets but some bullshit happened with my home situation so I ended up not being able to go.

Jumping in on the album convo, I've only got Withering to Death and Dum Spiro Spero, and they're burned -_-

That doesn't count lol if it did I could have all of them in a few minutes

I know, hence the "-_-" face. To signify the suckage.

Some day bro...

Tipsy Kitten

have you guys seen the album art?
Too lazy to post so someone can post it please.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

lol I got zan never seen anything like it.

Also went to knot fest to see man with a mission and maximum the hormone, spent at least 100 on merch alone

Very cool all around. It's not hard to spend that much though. The shirts I got were $24 each and I'd have gotten a couple other things if I could have. They ran out of the Yoshikitty towel/blankets or I'd have been in trouble

This one is awesome ]https://www.e-fanclub.com/Penyunne_Zemeckis/webshop/details02.asp?bunrui1=&shocd=PZ-0026

I can't see myself having roughly $54 to drop on a towel no matter how cool it is. Maybe I'll win the lottery some day *falls over dead laughing*

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
have you guys seen the album art?
Too lazy to post so someone can post it please.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

I can't see myself having roughly $54 to drop on a towel no matter how cool it is. Maybe I'll win the lottery some day *falls over dead laughing*

I asked for a day off of work today and my boss says he had a better chance of winning the lottery than of me getting that day off... weird.... so much lottery speak, gonna buy a ticket

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

I asked for a day off of work today and my boss says he had a better chance of winning the lottery than of me getting that day off... weird.... so much lottery speak, gonna buy a ticket

Sounds like a plan to me. I keep forgetting to get cash out to buy one so no luck on my end. I really hope they come back to the US next year and do the stuff from Arche.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Sounds like a plan to me. I keep forgetting to get cash out to buy one so no luck on my end. I really hope they come back to the US next year and do the stuff from Arche.
Same, it's obvious they won't be here this year, fml...

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

Updated name.... scrolled through... all this talk of buying crap made me wonder "Can I find all my diru stuff?"
Turns out I'm not missing too much...
http://tastelessfun.com/things/diru.jpg

Part of me wonders how much I could get for those unopened 5 day blitz shirts... ninja

Magical Girl

i know everything
Updated name.... scrolled through... all this talk of buying crap made me wonder "Can I find all my diru stuff?"

Part of me wonders how much I could get for those unopened 5 day blitz shirts... ninja

OH MY KAORU!!!!!!!!

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
i know everything

OH MY KAORU!!!!!!!!

Tipsy Kitten

Distinct Genius

i know everything

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces