Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Rabbit

soooo

I haven't been an active member in the j-rock / visual kei fandom for years, except for occasionally coming on gaia and chatting to you lovely folk. If I... hypothetically... wrote fanfic for Dir en Grey or Sukekiyo, does anyone know any active fandom to post it in? I used to post my s**t on LJ but I have no idea if the jrock community is still active.

Ferocious Bunny

~shalle~la~rilla~
soooo

I haven't been an active member in the j-rock / visual kei fandom for years, except for occasionally coming on gaia and chatting to you lovely folk. If I... hypothetically... wrote fanfic for Dir en Grey or Sukekiyo, does anyone know any active fandom to post it in? I used to post my s**t on LJ but I have no idea if the jrock community is still active.

There are still people who post and read on lj. Not so many, but a small few who use deviantart, but that mostly depends on what kind of fic it is. I keep hearing people talk about EO3 but I've never tried it and I advise against fanfiction because there is a group who feel duty bound to report every fanfic using real people. Also if you do write & post I'd love to read it 3nodding I'm always looking for new stuff lol.

Tipsy Kitten

WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
soooo

There are still people who post and read on lj. Not so many, but a small few who use deviantart, but that mostly depends on what kind of fic it is. I keep hearing people talk about EO3 but I've never tried it and I advise against fanfiction because there is a group who feel duty bound to report every fanfic using real people. Also if you do write & post I'd love to read it 3nodding I'm always looking for new stuff lol.

omg someone new to the thread, welcome emotion_kirakira

ps shalle I would like to read it too

Ferocious Bunny

Toki Bird
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
soooo

Thankies, I've been lurking, just not posting. Never really had anything useful or interesting to say until now.

Tipsy Kitten

WraithRhionann
Toki Bird
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
soooo

Thankies, I've been lurking, just not posting. Never really had anything useful or interesting to say until now.

Nor have the band been really doing anything moderately interesting.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
WraithRhionann
Toki Bird
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
soooo

Yes and you don't have to be this guy to post
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
WraithRhionann
Toki Bird
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
soooo

Aren't they working on an album?

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
WraithRhionann
Toki Bird
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
soooo

That's awesome rofl

Ferocious Bunny

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
WraithRhionann
Toki Bird

Aren't they working on an album?

Yes, it's supposed to be out in Nov but that's about all I can find at this point.

Tipsy Kitten

WraithRhionann

Yes, it's supposed to be out in Nov but that's about all I can find at this point.

I just read Die's section in Haiiro no Ginka & he said that by them doing separate things it's helped keep the band close.

Ferocious Bunny

Toki Bird
WraithRhionann

I just read Die's section in Haiiro no Ginka & he said that by them doing separate things it's helped keep the band close.

That makes some sort of sense. Not sure if that's because I know enough guys that man logic isn't the biggest mystery or if I just need sleep.

O.G. Rabbit

In case anyone's still curious, I'm writing Sukekiyo fanfic since there doesn't seem to be any floating around. I've got a soft spot for Kirito and the fact they sang together just woke up the inner fanatic in me XD

Also, someone posted the HD version of Sukekiyo 'In All Weathers' and it's a work of art. I hadn't seen it yet~

~shalle~la~rilla~
In case anyone's still curious, I'm writing Sukekiyo fanfic since there doesn't seem to be any floating around. I've got a soft spot for Kirito and the fact they sang together just woke up the inner fanatic in me XD

Also, someone posted the HD version of Sukekiyo 'In All Weathers' and it's a work of art. I hadn't seen it yet~

Oh that was really good. Seen this one yet?

http://vimeo.com/83424705
Hmm, it doesn't show it but it's for Aftermath.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

MamaDoom823
~shalle~la~rilla~

Yeah that one came out a while ago, not to be a d**k, I prefer it to in all weathers but I wish 9 melted fiction would get a PV.
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
MamaDoom823
~shalle~la~rilla~

Yeah that one came out a while ago, not to be a d**k, I prefer it to in all weathers but I wish 9 melted fiction would get a PV.

That one is good too but I'm still hung up on Elisabeth Addict. I'm always a little behind on stuff since I really don't know anyone around me that listens to Japanese rock. Other than my kids and I'm the one that got them hooked on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff