Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

MamaDoom823
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
MamaDoom823
~shalle~la~rilla~
In case anyone's still curious, I'm writing Sukekiyo fanfic since there doesn't seem to be any floating around. I've got a soft spot for Kirito and the fact they sang together just woke up the inner fanatic in me XD

Also, someone posted the HD version of Sukekiyo 'In All Weathers' and it's a work of art. I hadn't seen it yet~

Oh that was really good. Seen this one yet?

http://vimeo.com/83424705
Hmm, it doesn't show it but it's for Aftermath.

Yeah that one came out a while ago, not to be a d**k, I prefer it to in all weathers but I wish 9 melted fiction would get a PV.

That one is good too but I'm still hung up on Elisabeth Addict. I'm always a little behind on stuff since I really don't know anyone around me that listens to Japanese rock. Other than my kids and I'm the one that got them hooked on it.

lol yeah, I really liked Elisabeth Addict too, I made it the opening menu music for my Skyrim.
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
MamaDoom823
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
MamaDoom823
~shalle~la~rilla~
In case anyone's still curious, I'm writing Sukekiyo fanfic since there doesn't seem to be any floating around. I've got a soft spot for Kirito and the fact they sang together just woke up the inner fanatic in me XD

Also, someone posted the HD version of Sukekiyo 'In All Weathers' and it's a work of art. I hadn't seen it yet~

Yeah that one came out a while ago, not to be a d**k, I prefer it to in all weathers but I wish 9 melted fiction would get a PV.

That one is good too but I'm still hung up on Elisabeth Addict. I'm always a little behind on stuff since I really don't know anyone around me that listens to Japanese rock. Other than my kids and I'm the one that got them hooked on it.

lol yeah, I really liked Elisabeth Addict too, I made it the opening menu music for my Skyrim.

Seriously showing my age here but Skyrim is a game right?

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Yoooo, the song "Reiketsu Nariseba" is still amazing. (as is "Juuyoku" and "DECAYED CROW" ) emotion_kirakira

Magical Girl

MamaDoom823
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
MamaDoom823
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
MamaDoom823
~shalle~la~rilla~

lol yes, maybe I'll post a video of my menu or something lol

Magical Girl

Lee Jaehwan
Yoooo, the song "Reiketsu Nariseba" is still amazing. (as is "Juuyoku" and "DECAYED CROW" ) emotion_kirakira

Decayed was my ringtone for sooooo long

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan

I'd want "Hageshisa to.." or "Reiketsu Nariseba" as a ringtone, tbh. (but i have an iphone and have to actually pay for ringtones. boo)
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
MamaDoom823
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
MamaDoom823
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

lol yes, maybe I'll post a video of my menu or something lol

Okay, I haven't gamed since the last two MMO's I played closed down but at least I am familiar with that stuff lol.

Magical Girl

Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan

I'd want "Hageshisa to.." or "Reiketsu Nariseba" as a ringtone, tbh. (but i have an iphone and have to actually pay for ringtones. boo)

Lol I have a few hageshisa tones no Reiketsu

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan

Luckyy~

BUT NO SERIOUSLY, "HAGESHISA TO.." ERA KYO IS SEXY????? emotion_dowant

Tipsy Kitten

Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan

You do know you can make ringtones on iTunes right?
Everyone complains that iPhones suck because of the ringtone issue but no one knows this.
It's free.
If you have a mac, message me if you want to know how (idk how to do it on microsoft)

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Toki Bird
Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan

You do know you can make ringtones on iTunes right?
Everyone complains that iPhones suck because of the ringtone issue but no one knows this.
It's free.
If you have a mac, message me if you want to know how (idk how to do it on microsoft)

YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? emotion_jawdrop
But I have Microsoft, so yeah. emotion_donotwant

Magical Girl

Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan

Luckyy~

Bullshit Saku era is best era
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan

Luckyy~

THAT HAIR THO.
He look good. emotion_dealwithit

Ferocious Bunny

Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan

Luckyy~

THAT HAIR THO.

Kyo can make any hairstyle work. Even the super short way it was for the Ghoul tour looked good on him and I usually hate that.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
WraithRhionann
Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Lee Jaehwan

Luckyy~

THAT HAIR THO.

Kyo can make any hairstyle work. Even the super short way it was for the Ghoul tour looked good on him and I usually hate that.

YESSSS, UGH. He's just too perfect, tbh.
(the whole band is perfect~ they give me feels)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff