Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

I want to ask Die how he gets the perfect smokey eye.

User Image

O.G. Rabbit

The more I'm looking at that photoset I'm realizing some things.
-The hand over the eye on Toshiya and Kyo's mirror things, but Toshiya only used both his hands in one photo.
- Kaoru's looks like it's a speak no evil - hear no evil in progress without the see no evil.
- Die looks like he was trying to stoke his goatee.
- And Shinya's is just ******** creepy my hands are going to kill me walking dead zombie hands growing on my face.

do you guys think they took lots of photos and layered them or it is that slow photography in motion thing?

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~
-The hand over the eye on Toshiya and Kyo's mirror things, but Toshiya only used both his hands in one photo.
- Kaoru's looks like it's a speak no evil - hear no evil in progress without the see no evil.
- And Shinya's is just ******** creepy my hands are going to kill me walking dead zombie hands growing on my face.

do you guys think they took lots of photos and layered them or it is that slow photography in motion thing?

I noticed that Toshiya did the same hand-over-eye as Kyo does.

I think they're just layered in photoshop otherwise the rest of them would have been blurry.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~

Die and Toshiya are the only ones with praying hands

O.G. Rabbit

this place is dead, dead, dead.

happy belated birthday to KYO and happy birthday today to KAORU.

it's weird to think that Kaoru is 40, and Kyo is 38. Like... I remember when I was a freshman in high school and I made confetti cakes and shite for their birthday with my best friend and they were turning 30 & 28. WHERE HAVE THE YEARS GONE.

Magical Girl

lol yeah I've been watching old tour DVDs lately and it's hard to tell if it's their age or the image they are trying to make but they have changed the way they act on stage soooooooooooooo much. I mean Kaoru is basically like this elegant beautiful statue now but there's a clip from '02 where he is all running around and his guitar strap snags a mic and he drags it until his guitar strap breaks, he picks up the guitar throws it into the ground, runs in circles, picks up the mic stand, slams it around repeatedly, then skips around stage like whatever.

O.G. Rabbit

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
lol yeah I've been watching old tour DVDs lately and it's hard to tell if it's their age or the image they are trying to make but they have changed the way they act on stage soooooooooooooo much. I mean Kaoru is basically like this elegant beautiful statue now but there's a clip from '02 where he is all running around and his guitar strap snags a mic and he drags it until his guitar strap breaks, he picks up the guitar throws it into the ground, runs in circles, picks up the mic stand, slams it around repeatedly, then skips around stage like whatever.

wasn't there a concert (I want to say it was in germany?) where Toshiya tried to swing his bass around his body by the strap and it just flew the ******** off? There was also another time dropped his bass or his mic or something and he was kneeling on the floor singing into the mike, still playing, and one of the roadies ran out like "NOOOOOO STAHP THAT" that 'twas equally hilarious.

Kaoru used to be a wild child. He still is occasionally, if the show was really good he'll run around a bit during the encore.

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

wasn't there a concert (I want to say it was in germany?) where Toshiya tried to swing his bass around his body by the strap and it just flew the ******** off? There was also another time dropped his bass or his mic or something and he was kneeling on the floor singing into the mike, still playing, and one of the roadies ran out like "NOOOOOO STAHP THAT" that 'twas equally hilarious.

Kaoru used to be a wild child. He still is occasionally, if the show was really good he'll run around a bit during the encore.

I must never be at the good shows crying

yeah Toshiya is still a bit active on stage, I remember in one of the DVDs somewhere from Vulgar[ism] to I think 2010 (huuuge gap I know) he was playing and something went kinda wrong and he just launched his mic stand waaay into the air.

Anxious Astronomer

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I must never be at the good shows crying yeah Toshiya is still a bit active on stage, I remember in one of the DVDs somewhere from Vulgar[ism] to I think 2010 (huuuge gap I know) he was playing and something went kinda wrong and he just launched his mic stand waaay into the air.

Like a "******** dis'" moment? xD
Awh ******** it. ******** you mic-stand. Don't need you anyway.
I know their music is pretty serious now, but I miss the lack of smiles or like...emotion besides a serious face.
Kyo gives us lots of emotion and an occasional smile/grin thing, but even little Toshiya is kinda energetic with a blank face, in a way. I dunno. I respect it, and them, but I miss the expression, I guess.
Music is still damn good though. -nod-

Magical Girl

K y o F o o c h a
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I must never be at the good shows crying yeah Toshiya is still a bit active on stage, I remember in one of the DVDs somewhere from Vulgar[ism] to I think 2010 (huuuge gap I know) he was playing and something went kinda wrong and he just launched his mic stand waaay into the air.

Like a "******** dis'" moment? xD
Awh ******** it. ******** you mic-stand. Don't need you anyway.
I know their music is pretty serious now, but I miss the lack of smiles or like...emotion besides a serious face.
Kyo gives us lots of emotion and an occasional smile/grin thing, but even little Toshiya is kinda energetic with a blank face, in a way. I dunno. I respect it, and them, but I miss the expression, I guess.
Music is still damn good though. -nod-

Yeah totally, but then again it's all immortalized on film which is great. I wonder though if they are still like they used to be in private, like some of the tour DVDs have them walking around towns and being all laughy and what not, so I wonder if they're still like that.

Anxious Astronomer

Quote:
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Well I certainly hope so..
Would be nice to think of their seriousness as a stage act that goes with their music, and part professionalism in the face of media. Interviews and whatnot. Not to mention they're grown men. Not boys anymore, so we can't expect them to be as naturally rambunctious as when they were in their 20's..

But still, if they arent having a good time and laughing and smiling and actually friends, I think that's a bad sign. @___@;;
What's the point of it all if no one is enjoying themselves, ya know?

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

******** toshiya with a koala

Magical Girl

K y o F o o c h a
Quote:
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Well I certainly hope so..
Would be nice to think of their seriousness as a stage act that goes with their music, and part professionalism in the face of media. Interviews and whatnot. Not to mention they're grown men. Not boys anymore, so we can't expect them to be as naturally rambunctious as when they were in their 20's..

But still, if they arent having a good time and laughing and smiling and actually friends, I think that's a bad sign. @___@;;
What's the point of it all if no one is enjoying themselves, ya know?

Yeah true, I get the impression that being in a Japanese band is very different from a typical American band.

galactula's Partner

Lonely Gekko

Toki Bird

******** toshiya with a koala

I can't handle this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items