Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Live VINUSHKA
X Japan has won this, man. Ain't nobody finna beat them.

Hey as long as it's nihon no ongaku I'm fine with that. To be honest I've been AFK for too long, I'm lost in this forum now too lol, I heard the Rinkaku rip around the same time as everyone else though, probably, because even if I'm AFK for a long time I'm really not, I keep music as a priority.

I only say AFK because there is no IRL

Distinct Genius

~shalle~la~rilla~
I don't know if this photohas been shared yet...

I would rather Dir en grey win, but I also like X enough to be happy if they win as well. Actually, I just really want Diru to win over Avenged if nothing else razz *still going to spam Diru votes*

Me too. It seems as though Avenged is making a comeback after it was quiet for a while.

Die is looking pretty good in that pic, but why is Kyo giving all these side shots? I WANNA SEE YOUR FACE!!!!! crying

O.G. Rabbit

jewel_kitty
~shalle~la~rilla~

I would rather Dir en grey win, but I also like X enough to be happy if they win as well. Actually, I just really want Diru to win over Avenged if nothing else razz *still going to spam Diru votes*

Me too. It seems as though Avenged is making a comeback after it was quiet for a while.

Die is looking pretty good in that pic, but why is Kyo giving all these side shots? I WANNA SEE YOUR FACE!!!!! crying

I will murder Avenged with a stick if they get more votes than Diru, even if X does win >_<;;

He's doing side shots to show off his beautiful shaved head. razz

O.G. Rabbit

Also! I made a Kyo Quotes wallpaper that I decided to share cause I like it so much ^_^

[ it's here ]

It's 1280 x 800 ( I think )

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~
Also! I made a Kyo Quotes wallpaper that I decided to share cause I like it so much ^_^

[ it's here ]

It's 1280 x 800 ( I think )

Amazing "i like dark and scary things" made me giggle

Distinct Genius

~shalle~la~rilla~
jewel_kitty
~shalle~la~rilla~

I will murder Avenged with a stick if they get more votes than Diru, even if X does win >_<;;

He's doing side shots to show off his beautiful shaved head.

Lol, why a stick? With his hair shaved like that he reminds me of Aoki from Blue Spring. I just still wish Kaoru would ******** shave!

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
~shalle~la~rilla~
jewel_kitty
~shalle~la~rilla~

He's doing side shots to show off his beautiful shaved head.

Lol, why a stick? With his hair shaved like that he reminds me of Aoki from Blue Spring. I just still wish Kaoru would ******** shave!

As long as he has no stache its fine. I only grew a beard because of him.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

Damn Toshiya's getting around

Prophet

Toki Bird
User Image

Good 'cause i need more PHOTOS

Tipsy Kitten

Live VINUSHKA
Toki Bird
User Image

Good 'cause i need more PHOTOS

I really really really really really really want to read these interviews.
Des anyone know where I can find the ones that have already been released?

Tipsy Kitten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsTIYBBDP3A

That's going to be quite an interesting video.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Toki Bird

I can't help but feel that it picks up directly after ASOM.

Captcha:
Skynet Knows

Tipsy Kitten

Seath The Scaleless
Toki Bird

Captcha:
Skynet Knows

It looks like it was done by the same artist.

O.G. Rabbit

Toki Bird
Seath The Scaleless
Toki Bird

Captcha:
Skynet Knows

I had the same thought.
I'm really curious to know if their next album is mostly going to be in Kyo's higher register. Because of all the throat stuff, I'm guessing he isn't going to be straining his voice as much, which means not as much Obscure-type songs sad

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~
Toki Bird
Seath The Scaleless
Toki Bird

Captcha:
Skynet Knows

I had the same thought.
I'm really curious to know if their next album is mostly going to be in Kyo's higher register. Because of all the throat stuff, I'm guessing he isn't going to be straining his voice as much, which means not as much Obscure-type songs sad

I think it's going to be another year or so before they have a new album out. And I don't think they'll be touring so much. Or at least so vigorously.
So he might be fine.

But I really have no clue what I'm talking about, so I could be completely wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff