Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Astronomer

Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
I saw them the past three years in Denver, CO...... F-ING amazing!!! Fangasm and managed to not die.

-gasp-
Another colorado fan?
Do you live in colorado, or just come to colorado to see them?
Considering you've seen them the past 3 shows, we were at the same shows.
I think..I've seen them every time they've ever played in Colorado. @u@;;

No, I actually live in Kansas. I have driven there for the past three years to see them. So the next time they decide to do a tour, you can bet your butt I'll be there.

Wow, that's some dedication ;o
Well If so, and if they add Colorado to their tour dates, which they pretty much always do.....
Then I guess you'll be comin' on back to our cold..cold state. xD

Diru pretty much always schedules tours when it's super hot in the summer, or freezing cold in the winter. xD

Yeah I've noticed that. The first two years i wore a skirt last year I said hell no and wore jeans. But yea, I am planning on coming back since it's either that or go to Dallas. And I'm going to Dallas for A-Kon 24 (anime convention) this summer I went last summer.

Oh man, the drive to Texas is hellish....
I drove from the middle of Colorado where I live, to Houston, Texas to see Miyavi play at Anime Matsuri a few years back. It was 18 hours of super boring-ness on the road.... @___@;;; I don't know if i could do it again..

How was A-kon last year?...
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
I saw them the past three years in Denver, CO...... F-ING amazing!!! Fangasm and managed to not die.

-gasp-
Another colorado fan?

No, I actually live in Kansas. I have driven there for the past three years to see them. So the next time they decide to do a tour, you can bet your butt I'll be there.

Well If so, and if they add Colorado to their tour dates, which they pretty much always do.....

Diru pretty much always schedules tours when it's super hot in the summer, or freezing cold in the winter. xD

Yeah I've noticed that. The first two years i wore a skirt last year I said hell no and wore jeans. But yea, I am planning on coming back since it's either that or go to Dallas. And I'm going to Dallas for A-Kon 24 (anime convention) this summer I went last summer.

I drove from the middle of Colorado where I live, to Houston, Texas to see Miyavi play at Anime Matsuri a few years back. It was 18 hours of super boring-ness on the road.... @___@;;; I don't know if i could do it again..

Well it was my first time going, but it was great. Ayabie and OZ preformed there, it was actually their first time playing in North America. This year they have Exist Trace (I believe is the name) coming and that is the only confirmation. They are a female visual Kei group. Id love it if Diru went there........

Anxious Astronomer

Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose

Well it was my first time going, but it was great. Ayabie and OZ preformed there, it was actually their first time playing in North America. This year they have Exist Trace (I believe is the name) coming and that is the only confirmation. They are a female visual Kei group. Id love it if Diru went there........

Oh man..I'd be tempted to go see Exist Trace. My boyfriend likes that band, and the vocalist is pretty badass. And I love a couple of songs from Ayabie and OZ as well....
I should try and make it down there some year if they keep booking Jrock bands.

My dream would be to see either Deathgaze or Girugamesh live, now. They're my 2nd and 3rd favorite bands. Would be amazing to see a Dir en Grey show with the three of them. I'd probably have a heart attack. Did you get to see Dir en Grey the last 3 times they were in Colorado?
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose

Oh man..I'd be tempted to go see Exist Trace. My boyfriend likes that band, and the vocalist is pretty badass. And I love a couple of songs from Ayabie and OZ as well....

My dream would be to see either Deathgaze or Girugamesh live, now. They're my 2nd and 3rd favorite bands. Would be amazing to see a Dir en Grey show with the three of them. I'd probably have a heart attack. Did you get to see Dir en Grey the last 3 times they were in Colorado?

Yeah I saw them the last three times they were in Colorado. And I love Girugamesh!! You should come to A-Kon this year and see them. My friend and I are going again and we already booked our room and are pre-ordering our passes.

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~
Toki Bird
I think instead of saving up for a trip to the giraffe manor in Nairobi, I'm gonna save up to see them in Japan. Except even thinking about going to Japan kinda scares me, but I guess I'll just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it.

Why does it scare you?
I personally wouldn't want to see Diru in Japan because I've heard the fans aren't very nice. I'd love to see them down in South America though~

That's why.
And because I'm tall & blonde so I wouldn't fit in well.

I wouldn't mind going to Europe. My best friend and I almost went to London to see them in '08 but then at the last minute her uncle (who was going to chaperone us) couldn't go so we didn't buy plane tickets.

Tipsy Kitten

K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose

-gasp-
Another colorado fan?

This is why I like living on the north-west coast, it's neither cold nor hot here

Anxious Astronomer

Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose

Yeah I saw them the last three times they were in Colorado. And I love Girugamesh!! You should come to A-Kon this year and see them. My friend and I are going again and we already booked our room and are pre-ordering our passes.

Nice! And by see, I meant the word "meet". Sorry about that.... Have you ever gotten to meet and greet the band members?

Girugamesh is fantaaaastic. I love their personalities as people, and their music never fails to impress me, for real. They're one of those Jrock bands that has such a nice, unforgiving, solid style. Aaaah, I'd love to come to A-Kon...

I wonder if I'd be able to scrounge up they money for con tickets and money to either drive out there or arrive by plane. But then there's the money to feed myself and the money for a hotel...hmm.. Well, I'll have to look at the costs... and..uhh....get a job, too...that would help, wouldn't it? xD I'm lacking one of those at the moment.

A-Kon seems..like it's probably a huge convention, is it not? The biggest we have in Colorado is Nan Desu Kan, which is the biggest convention in the midwest...but....I dont think it's as big as A-kon. ;o

Anxious Astronomer

Toki Bird
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose

-gasp-
Another colorado fan?

This is why I like living on the north-west coast, it's neither cold nor hot here

That's the perfect temperatures for me, honestly. I'm a wimp. I whine when it gets above 75 degrees and whine when it gets to be lower than 55 degrees... Charles Darwin would probably be ashamed with me. I am NOT someone who would be included in natural selection....except to be extinct..

Tipsy Kitten

K y o F o o c h a
Toki Bird
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose

-gasp-
Another colorado fan?

That's the perfect temperatures for me, honestly. I'm a wimp. I whine when it gets above 75 degrees and whine when it gets to be lower than 55 degrees... Charles Darwin would probably be ashamed with me. I am NOT someone who would be included in natural selection....except to be extinct..

It gets a little chilly here in the winter, today it was 52 but in like January and February it gets to be down in the 40s mid 30s, but I also live directly on the coast too, so I don't get snow either. Thank gawd.
But we don't have summers. There are like... Two? Maybe three days in the entire summer that it gets to be about in the 70s. And people freak out. Haha.

Tipsy Kitten

OMG please someone translate this pleaseeeeee

User Image

Anxious Astronomer

Toki Bird
K y o F o o c h a

It gets a little chilly here in the winter, today it was 52 but in like January and February it gets to be down in the 40s mid 30s, but I also live directly on the coast too, so I don't get snow either. Thank gawd.
But we don't have summers. There are like... Two? Maybe three days in the entire summer that it gets to be about in the 70s. And people freak out. Haha.

Huahhhh. Okay, I guess..I could probably deal with that. It's way better than the 102 temperatures sometimes here in the summer...and then the..oh..what was it at my boyfriend's house the other day?...3 degrees? Yeah. It's total bullshit. It's probably one of the only things I dont like about colorado. It get SUPER hot and SUPER cold sometimes. And the mountains of snow we occasionally get.

ALSO. That comic. I agree. I need it to be translated. Like..now.
Captcha just gave me a fitting phrase for the occasion. It said: "om nom nom".

Tipsy Kitten

Kyo in the towel.... So cute

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

This one. Dies face.

Distinct Genius

~shalle~la~rilla~
jewel_kitty
~shalle~la~rilla~
jewel_kitty
Live VINUSHKA
So uhhhh Who's excited for the new video?!

Good way to change the subject, lol.

XDDD Nice, I agree.

I'm not looking forward to seeing Amish!Kyo, but the song sounds really, really good O_O

Every I see your username I can't get U+K out of my head. emotion_donotwant

Yeah, Amish Kyo will be kinda weird but I am interested in what the rest of the vid will be, plus Die, so, just about anything with that man in it I must see. eek

YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON to understand the reference of my username.
Thank you. You're awesome. I was actually thinking about changing it, but since you can't do tildes in the usernames anymore, I'm more inclined to keep it.

Knowing Diru, the video is going to be something completely weird and unexpected and not at all what it looks like in the preview, lol. I need to watch everything with Shinya's hair whee

Am I really?? The first person?

Shinya's hair kinda looks like my hair, except it's shorter. Come to think of it, my hair is prob one of the reasons why I'm always mistaken for being asian O_o

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
User Image

This one. Dies face.

Aw Shinya is adorable! (I think that one is Shinya anyways)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff