Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

That Toaster Strudel
Toki Bird
That Toaster Strudel
Toki Bird
Oh I've also got a question.
What's with the Japanese fans at their latest shows drawing what they look like/things that happened. Are they not allowed to have cameras?

Yeah, when I went to the Budokan we weren't allowed to have cameras, or mosh.

Laaaame.
I bet it pisses them off how we on the other side can have cameras.

Depends on the venue, though. Big venues like the Budokan, or Osaka-Jo, ban cameras; Cellphones are ok, though. Small venues like Shibuya O-east, bars, or clubs are ok with cameras and moshing.

I understand the moshing part; it's dangerous and they're a liability.
But cameras? Lame. But, phones have amazing cameras on them now so it'd be difficult to enforce.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
Anybody got any pointers for learning the drums in Decayed Crow? I pretty much got it but there is this one part that is kicking my a**.

Shake shinya's hand with an inverted pentagram drawn on your hand within a circle and say "Now we are one"

Magical Girl

SprinkleSomeNutmeg
cool

O_o

Distinct Genius

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty
Anybody got any pointers for learning the drums in Decayed Crow? I pretty much got it but there is this one part that is kicking my a**.

Shake shinya's hand with an inverted pentagram drawn on your hand within a circle and say "Now we are one"

But what if he realizes wht I'm up to? He is a god after all. O.O

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Wat.

Shinya isn't a hard drummer to emulate. He's not a technical drummer at all, he values rhythm and groove over technicality.

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty

But what if he realizes wht I'm up to? He is a god after all. O.O

You flash him at that point, most likely Nora would be present and other fans maybe scary body guard dudes, the utter shock would be enough to freeze everyone and give you the time to finish the deed. However if you're that desperate just work hard at it. To borrow the word of another "work makes freedom."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In your case freedom to drum and choose when you must or must not release them sweater pillows.

Magical Girl

That Toaster Strudel
Wat.

Shinya isn't a hard drummer to emulate. He's not a technical drummer at all, he values rhythm and groove over technicality.

To me that seems harder. at least on bass. Being technical and all over the place is no problem but that groove and consistent rhythm is hard for me, so weird that I play bass.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
That Toaster Strudel
Wat.

To me that seems harder. at least on bass. Being technical and all over the place is no problem but that groove and consistent rhythm is hard for me, so weird that I play bass.

then, you're just weird.

Magical Girl

That Toaster Strudel
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
That Toaster Strudel
Wat.

then, you're just weird.

your mom!

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
That Toaster Strudel
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
That Toaster Strudel
Wat.

then, you're just weird.

your mom!

I'm warning you. I lift.

Magical Girl

That Toaster Strudel
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
That Toaster Strudel
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
That Toaster Strudel
Wat.

then, you're just weird.

your mom!

I'm warning you. I lift.

sorry boss

Tipsy Kitten

You guys are cute

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
You guys are cute

I hope you're not referring to me and Toaster-taishou.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff