Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

iDiru
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
I CAN'T ******** WAIT ANYMORE GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT RINKAKU HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ******** FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S NOTHING GOOD BEING RELEASED LATELY I HAVE NOTHING!!! I STARTED LISTENING TO DAZZLE VISION JUST BECAUSE THEIR SINGER IS CUTE!!! ********!!!!!!!!

I KNOWWW!!! The last new things I listened to was the GazettE and Gackt and Idk if I'm liking it.

Ew. You're officially banned from this thread.

lol

I hate Gackt
and the GazettE

I hate gackt. With a flying ******** passion.
Mostly because he reminds me of a past orchestra teacher I had.
His music is just too boring.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Toki Bird
iDiru
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
I CAN'T ******** WAIT ANYMORE GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT RINKAKU HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ******** FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S NOTHING GOOD BEING RELEASED LATELY I HAVE NOTHING!!! I STARTED LISTENING TO DAZZLE VISION JUST BECAUSE THEIR SINGER IS CUTE!!! ********!!!!!!!!

I KNOWWW!!! The last new things I listened to was the GazettE and Gackt and Idk if I'm liking it.

lol

I hate Gackt
and the GazettE

I used to be obsessed with Gackt but now I can't stand his voice

Tipsy Kitten

iDiru
Toki Bird
iDiru
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

lol

I hate Gackt
and the GazettE

Hs eyes creep me out. Like sometimes it looks like they aren't focused or slightly pointing in different directions.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Toki Bird
iDiru
Toki Bird
iDiru
Toki Bird

lol

I hate Gackt
and the GazettE

Hs eyes creep me out. Like sometimes it looks like they aren't focused or slightly pointing in different directions.

Yo Kyo's do that sometimes like hardcore but it makes me laugh

User Image

I saw another one but I can't remember where now.

Distinct Genius

iDiru
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

lol

I hate Gackt
and the GazettE

Gackt pisses me off, idl him. the GazettE is still okay though, old GazettE anyways.
I only listened to it bc my friend wanted me too.

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
iDiru
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

lol

I hate Gackt
and the GazettE

Gackt pisses me off, idl him. the GazettE is still okay though, old GazettE anyways.

That's quite the excuse.

iDiru

But Kyo's isn't creepy

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
iDiru
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty

lol

I hate Gackt
and the GazettE

That's quite the excuse.

iDiru

But Kyo's isn't creepy

It's kind of cute

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
iDiru
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty

lol

I hate Gackt
and the GazettE

That's quite the excuse.

Haha, I used to like him a lot but the more stuff I heard by him and the more I saw him, he just started to piss me off.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

I love gackt as person, stuff he does makes me happy, however I only like a few of his songs, 3 to be exact. I like the two movies I've seen him in a lot as well.

I hate the Gazette, with the exception of Reita, he's a damn good bassist and I'm learning Ganges ni Akai Bara. The band is all in all over rated, their old stuf was good then they released s**t spotted with passable songs here and there then released a good solid album "Dim Scene" and then went back to total utter ******** s**t.

That's all I got to say on that, y'all can hate who you want idgaf but don't hate me for liking things here and there, I'm still Direst at heart... and mostly on the outside.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Versailles is probably the only good 2nd wave VK band.
SO MUCH POWER

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
I love gackt as person, stuff he does makes me happy, however I only like a few of his songs, 3 to be exact. I like the two movies I've seen him in a lot as well.

I hate the Gazette, with the exception of Reita, he's a damn good bassist and I'm learning Ganges ni Akai Bara. The band is all in all over rated, their old stuf was good then they released s**t spotted with passable songs here and there then released a good solid album "Dim Scene" and then went back to total utter ******** s**t.

That's all I got to say on that, y'all can hate who you want idgaf but don't hate me for liking things here and there, I'm still Direst at heart... and mostly on the outside.

Oh I forgot I like Moonchild. Oops I'm a bit of a hypocrit.

Tipsy Kitten

Oh I've also got a question.
What's with the Japanese fans at their latest shows drawing what they look like/things that happened. Are they not allowed to have cameras?

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Toki Bird
What's with the Japanese fans at their latest shows drawing what they look like/things that happened. Are they not allowed to have cameras?

Yeah, when I went to the Budokan we weren't allowed to have cameras, or mosh.

Tipsy Kitten

That Toaster Strudel
Toki Bird

Laaaame.
I bet it pisses them off how we on the other side can have cameras.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Toki Bird
That Toaster Strudel
Toki Bird

Laaaame.
I bet it pisses them off how we on the other side can have cameras.

Depends on the venue, though. Big venues like the Budokan, or Osaka-Jo, ban cameras; Cellphones are ok, though. Small venues like Shibuya O-east, bars, or clubs are ok with cameras and moshing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff