I wonder when Kyo is gonna come f*** my parents. whee

One day

Tipsy Kitten

iDiru
Toki Bird
iDiru
Kyo looks like he has a scar on his eyebrow

He once had his eyebrow pierced

People keep saying that but I mean right through his eyebrow there's not any hair growing on part of it like he got cut on the eyebrow

Eyebrow piercing scars usually prevent hair from going in that spot because the follicles fill up with scar tissue or something like that. My brother had both of his eyebrows pierced but when he took them out he hasn't got any hair there.

He looks a lot older in that picture though.

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
I can finally got down Clever Sleazoid on the drums. YES! I can't get enough of Cage and dead tree and Kodou at the time. Listening to Cage now. That one was pretty tough for me too. I doubt anyone really cares though. sweatdrop

I tired transposing a lot of their stuff onto violin but it never sounded good. And then I stopped playing violin.

Although I could play the beginning of Zakuro on bassoon and it was really pretty.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Toki Bird
iDiru
Toki Bird
iDiru

People keep saying that but I mean right through his eyebrow there's not any hair growing on part of it like he got cut on the eyebrow

Eyebrow piercing scars usually prevent hair from going in that spot because the follicles fill up with scar tissue or something like that. My brother had both of his eyebrows pierced but when he took them out he hasn't got any hair there.

Ew that sounds kind of gross

Tipsy Kitten

iDiru
Toki Bird
iDiru
Toki Bird
iDiru

Ew that sounds kind of gross

Yeah piercings are gross sad

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
I can finally got down Clever Sleazoid on the drums. YES! I can't get enough of Cage and dead tree and Kodou at the time. Listening to Cage now. That one was pretty tough for me too. I doubt anyone really cares though. sweatdrop

I tired transposing a lot of their stuff onto violin but it never sounded good. And then I stopped playing violin.

Although I could play the beginning of Zakuro on bassoon and it was really pretty.

My friend tried to play Zakuro on the trumpet. Idk why the trumpet but it was terrible, probably bc she doesn't even know how to play tht instrument.

Brass is mehhhhhh
Double reed is where it's at brahhh

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

I just throw on my sister's skirt and pretend I'm Toshiya from time to time with my bass.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image
RINKAKU!!!!!!!

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
User Image
RINKAKU!!!!!!!

Diru always gets the coolest s**t, I swear.

Magical Girl

Dat album art... O_O

Tipsy Kitten

I didn't notice the face until like... A minute ago

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
is there a v****a in that album art