Yes! >.> 0.69411764705882 69.4% [ 354 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Hopeful Girl

Tori Underbridge
Odd Cinderella
My Profile now has Diva Valentina's bio... ninja

Love the profile! It's sweet and simple, just like Miss Valentina!
Thanks, doll. wink

Distinct Gaian

Tori Underbridge
Layla LaMia
This OC is a work in progress but meet Layla LaMia, daughter of the Lamia.

I REALLY like her!! Love the colors!!! heart

Thank you very much! heart
Got Operetta, Nefera and Skull Shores Frankie today. Soooooooooooo adorable! Operetta is head and shoulders the best MH doll yet.

Hopeful Girl

Frankie Stein x
Got Operetta, Nefera and Skull Shores Frankie today. Soooooooooooo adorable! Operetta is head and shoulders the best MH doll yet.
gonk

Hopeful Girl

Going to customize my CA Cupid Doll...she has some scratches and her hair is a mess.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Frankie Stein x

So lucky!
Where where?
4laugh

10,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
I'm new to this thread. But I have loved reading all the post in this thread. So many of you Are very knowledgeable about the dolls and how to customize them. I have A few of the dolls. I have at least one doll each, of Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf, Ghoulia Yelps, Frankie Stein, Lagoona Blue, Cleo De Nile, And I just got My Spectra Vondergeist doll. I'm Still looking for the Abby and Toralei Dolls. I'm amazed, that some of you Have found some of the harder to find dolls in places like tru are wallmart. As I have had to get some of mine off of ebay. I went by The superwallmart in my area yesterday. And they Have NO monster high dolls at all. they sold out before x-mas and have yet to restock. I also, (like I see a few of you also do) collect ABJD! I have also been collecting Anime dolls for many years as well. as well as Jenny dolls from Japan. Monster high dolls are the first american dolls I have ever collected. except for My Emily the Strange doll.

So do any of you watch the web cartoon show?
Did any of you get the Monster High 2012 calendar? it has some good art in it.
Do any of you here collect Anime Dolls?

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Frankie Stein x

Congratulations! Operetta and Nefara finally showed up in my area. Where in the world did you find SS Frankie?! I'm pretty jealous.

Hopeful Girl

I already got one entry for my contest! "Love you Like a Love Song" has been used, so you can no longer use it! 3nodding

Okie. I think some of you might be confused. Your Monster doesn't have to be related to Cupid or Valentine. It needs to keep the theme of Valentine's Day. So, your Monster can be, say, a Snow Leopard. Well, dress him or her up in a Valentine's Day outfit. 3nodding I'll give you an example without using one of the songs chosen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Lithium
Monster Parent: Snow Elf (a rare Elf Species in which those who are born with white skin are enlightened and the highest of all Elves)
Killer Style: Anything that matches really...But, I prefer that moves easily while I dance
Pet: Raine, my pet Dove
Favourite Activity: Dancing, preferably, Ballet
Biggest Pet Peeve: When my dance routines aren't perfect
Favourite School Subject: Dance
Least Favourite School Subject: Biteology
Favourite Colour: Anything matches with black
Favourite Food: Fish
GFFs: Anyone who can Appreciate my Dance

I used the song: "Lithium" by Evanescence to guide me to create this OC.
ChildOfWestWind
Frankie Stein x

So lucky!
Where where?
4laugh

I gave in and ordered them from Angelic Dreamz. The big downside of ordering online is not being able to see what you're buying before you pay for it, and as a result my SS Frankie has some slight blotching on one eye. It's going to be an easy fix with some black paint, fortunately. The other two dolls are perfect and Operetta in particular is amazing.

Her scar actually runs down her neck and over her shoulder, meaning she has a custom body trunk and upper shoulder piece. Truly amazing doll.
yokyun

Yes. At first I thought it was corny and rather dumb....and then I realized that I'd just spent over two hours watching every episode. :XP Yeah, I was hooked.

Quote:

I want that or at LEAST scans of the adorable Deuce/Cleo picture from it. I can't find that picture anywhere else!

Quote:

I did for years and years but I'm getting ready to sell off my collection. The only anime dolls I'm going to be keeping are Sailor Pluto dolls and my Sailor Stars Dream Pocket dolls.

If anyone's interested in Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors, Saint Tail, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Magic Knight Rayearth, Cutie Honey, Tekken or a few other anime oddities, let me know and I'll show you pics of what I'll be putting up for sale.

EDIT: Here's a few samples of what I'm putting up for sale.

Versatile Hunter

yokyun

HI there! *waves*

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Does anyone know where you can find the fashion packs, C.A. Cupid, and Skull Shores dolls because whenever i go to Target or Toysrus there is none.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
ii_Mehself_ii
Does anyone know where you can find the fashion packs, C.A. Cupid, and Skull Shores dolls because whenever i go to Target or Toysrus there is none.

I have found the pack's at toy r us, but more people
had better luck at target. Skull shore you just have to get lucky,
but they are sold anywhere monster high is sold. Cupid is a
walmart only doll, you wont find her at target or toy's r us.

Versatile Lunatic

Win for me!

Went to Target to get a storage bin for my fabrics and strolled by the toy section and there were actually a few Monster High dolls~
So I grabbed a Frankie~

I'm thinking of turning my Lagoona into a mermaid and my Frankie into a forest spirit.
And my Draculaura can be my fashion model lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces