I know the kind of paint i can use
on them, but has any used/seen/or tried
sharpie or prisma marker's?

Can they be used with paint,
or even pastel or colored pencil?

All info is loved, or ink's
to good tutorial's are loved.
Thank you guy's!

I would advise against using markers or anything that uses inks instead of paint.

Inks (like in sharpies) will stain the vinyl rather than just sit on top like acrylic paint. They tend to bleed and run and discolor as they react with the plastic.

Versatile Hunter

Odd Cinderella
Wait. Should this OC be Diva Valentine or Diva Valentina? ninja

I do like Diva Valentina!! It may separate her from the 'new guy' [Valentine] on the show.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Not sure if anyone has seen
this yet, but take a look ghoul's!
I so want this pack even more now!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hopeful Girl

Tori Underbridge
Odd Cinderella
Wait. Should this OC be Diva Valentine or Diva Valentina? ninja

I do like Diva Valentina!! It may separate her from the 'new guy' [Valentine] on the show.
Good. And, yeah: I didn't want this to be related to him anyway. She would need to have black hair with red streaks and pink eyes. -shudders- I don't know. This hair reminded me so much of 1600 Draculaura so, I now owns it. And I decided to make her into an Angel/Cupid kind of girl and I don't know, I like it. I have her a Sweet 1600 outfit. I guess this could be...like her Dawn of the Dance outfit? Or just plains-clothes outfit. ninja

Versatile Hunter

Dressing my Avie is hard. i do like that outfit though! I think it could be her normal look. Looks school appropriated form here.

Her DoD could be really flamboyant and over the top. Since that's something they do?

Wheezing Codger

Happy 100 pages!! :D
I like the look of Howleen, but what is going on with Clawdeen's outfit, I do not understand...

Magical Lunatic

I understand there will be create-a-monster packs for the boos released in 2012! Can't wait!
Hi Glen!

@ KP: I know what you mean, Clawdeen's entire look is totally off, it really works for Howleen. but her sister looks like she got dressed in the dark. Forgot a sock? Just not rocking this look.
I, too, am disliking the Clawdeen! I like the dress itself, even thouh it's a tad boring, but hat one miscoloured sock, and that neon green an purple hair are just not doing it for me. I was so hoping for another fierce Clawdeen look, and was holding off on buying any Cawdeen dolls til I saw this one, and now that I have seen it, I think it's time for me to be on the lookout for 1600 and wave 2. I will buy this pack, though, because I desperately need Howleen.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Glen da West
I understand there will be create-a-monster packs for the boos released in 2012! Can't wait!

I forgot to say this earlier,
welcome to the group! :3

And I can't wait for that!
o -o

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Glen da West

Oh man, I am so excited for these! I loooove the CAM packs.

Hopeful Girl

Post on page 100... ninja

Magical Lunatic

TRU and Target have been no help.I think I'll venture to Wal-Mat and see what they have.
I found 1600 Frankie! Not a big deal to most, but there have been no MH dolls around here since the beginning of November. I checked online and it said Walmart had all these dolls in stock, so I went only to find a lone Frankie on the shelves. I'm guessing they're keeping everything in the back. I plan to buy a doll every paycheck so, I'll go back within the next two weeks or so and check again. I really want 1600 Clawdeen ;.;

Versatile Hunter

xKelpiex
I found 1600 Frankie! Not a big deal to most, but there have been no MH dolls around here since the beginning of November. I checked online and it said Walmart had all these dolls in stock, so I went only to find a lone Frankie on the shelves. I'm guessing they're keeping everything in the back. I plan to buy a doll every paycheck so, I'll go back within the next two weeks or so and check again. I really want 1600 Clawdeen ;.;

Do we happen to live in the same area? LOL I know what you mean! I'm venturing out to see what the stores have in stock today. But i'm still waiting on something from MH to come in the mail. Snail mail is sooo slow. ugh. stressed Makes zombies look speedy. Heh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff