That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
kikigema
Who has seen the new movie? What is your opinion?

I thought it was interesting, but I still don't have a strong opinion either way. I need to see more of the new series before I judge.

Pretending the previous gen didn't exist helped a little, but not entirely. I watched with my sister, who has watched a few of the movies, and she thought it was weird that Clawdeen's older siblings were gone.

I really Liked it exclaim The Quality of the Animation is a lot better! I did not like frankie's new voice.

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
yokyun2

I really Liked it exclaim The Quality of the Animation is a lot better! I did not like frankie's new voice.

I hoped that there would have been more adult characters. Frankie's voice was off, I don't know why it needed to be changed.

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
kikigema
yokyun2

I hoped that there would have been more adult characters. Frankie's voice was off, I don't know why it needed to be changed.
I am with you on that

I am loveing the monster high minis

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2

I am with you on that

The minis are so cute I've collected three so far.

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
kikigema
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2

I am with you on that

So far I only Have two of them.

I did get the new Gooliope Jellington and the new 28inch Madeline Hatter (from ever after high) dolls

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2

I am with you on that

I did get the new Gooliope Jellington and the new 28inch Madeline Hatter (from ever after high) dolls

There's a new Gooliope? I didn't know that. Where did you get her?

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
kikigema
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2

I am with you on that

I got her at toys r us you can see her here. http://www.monsterhighchecklist.com/

she is part of the RELAUNCH 2016 Shriek Wrecked line of dolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY3TtNDUBPA

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2
I am with you on that

I got her at toys r us you can see her here. http://www.monsterhighchecklist.com/

I'm]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY3TtNDUBPA
I'm going to have to go to toysrus then. Thanks for the information. Gooliope looks cool. Is she still a tall doll?

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
kikigema
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2
I am with you on that

I'm going to have to go to toysrus then. Thanks for the information. Gooliope looks cool. Is she still a tall doll?

yes she is and better than the first one I like the dress more and her hair is a lot better
Hello ~ a Drifter here with a kind of a Random Question to some of the regs, hope that's ok!

I really like the Appeal of Monster High, but I was wondering where a Good place to Start is for some of the Comics & Movies ~ What was the first movie, and what's Considered the 'Best Of' for the series~?

Thanks!!

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
yokyun2
kikigema
yokyun2
yokyun2
kikigema

yes she is and better than the first one I like the dress more and her hair is a lot better

I think the first dress was cute, if I see her new outfit in person I can get a better opinion. What I can see the outfit is cute. Though I like her original more, the new hair fits the nautical theme better.

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
Oren the Brave
Hello ~ a Drifter here with a kind of a Random Question to some of the regs, hope that's ok!

I really like the Appeal of Monster High, but I was wondering where a Good place to Start is for some of the Comics & Movies ~ What was the first movie, and what's Considered the 'Best Of' for the series~?

Thanks!!

I'm not a regular but I found this website to be helpful for basic information regarding the cartoon and the tv specials (movies), plus various other material. The first movie of the first series is New Ghoul @ School and the first movie of the new series is Welcome to Monster High.

I'm not strongly opinionated so I won't be much help. I hope to have been some help.
kikigema
Oren the Brave

Thanks!!

I'm not a regular but I found this website to be helpful for basic information regarding the cartoon and the tv specials (movies), plus various other material. The first movie of the first series is New Ghoul @ School and the first movie of the new series is Welcome to Monster High.

I'm not strongly opinionated so I won't be much help. I hope to have been some help.
Thanks, friend! :D I'll browse the site and see what I can see~!

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
Oren the Brave
kikigema
Oren the Brave

Thanks!!

Thanks, friend! :D I'll browse the site and see what I can see~!

You're welcome, it was no problem. If you need more information you can just ask.

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Oren the Brave

Thanks!!

My fave is Escape from Skull Shores

see here for more info

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_High_(web_series)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff