nobody post anymore question

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
yokyun2
The reboot scared everyone away, I guess.

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
kikigema
yokyun2

looks like it

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I still collect them, but since the reboot they have released fewer dolls that I wanted.....
Ditto. I haven't really bought much lately because I got things to pay for this year out of pocket. I also narrowed it down to get only certain dolls so I'm trying to stick to that. And I haven't been on this site much for the past like 5 months.

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
The most recent releases have looked promising, like the different sports dolls and sets (seen on Toysrus website). Venus playing casketball in stelleto boots is hillarious.
Mattel needs to keep adding back characters to flesh out the reboot, and make budget dolls that don't look cheap and lazy.

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
kikigema
The most recent releases have looked promising, like the different sports dolls and sets (seen on Toysrus website). Venus playing casketball in stelleto boots is hillarious.
Mattel needs to keep adding back characters to flesh out the reboot, and make budget dolls that don't look cheap and lazy.

I agree with you on that. I am glad there is a new rochelle goyle doll. Most of the reboot I do not like (but I do not hate Them) but some I really do like. there are still a few of the pre reboot out there and I am getting a few of them but as times goes by they will be gone.

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
yokyun2
kikigema

I agree with you on that. I am glad there is a new rochelle goyle doll. Most of the reboot I do not like (but I do not hate Them) but some I really do like. there are still a few of the pre reboot out there and I am getting a few of them but as times goes by they will be gone.

Yeah the new dolls haven't screamed buy me, I've only gotten two sofar. Good luck getting the pre-reboot dolls, I hope you get what you want.

Bat Trash's Fangirl

Sparkly Werewolf

12,125 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Forum Regular 100
kikigema
yokyun2

I don't know if my stores get late releases (they do sometimes) but I've loved a LOT of dolls that I've seen recently. Then again I only really collect 2 or so characters plus randoms that catch my eye.

Welcome to Monster High had a lot of cuties.
And there's a party something or other set thats also cute.
Wasn't a huge fan of the electrified but Draculaura was still cute.

I'm mostly being killed by budget dolls. I don't want a doll with it's clothes painted on. mad Didn't realize that a Draculaura I bought had a painted shirt until I got home and IT WAS $15??? That extra pair of shoes and weird too-short-to-be-worn-on-its-own top skirt wasn't worth paying $10 more for a doll that doesn't have articulated arms and legs and no shirt emo wahmbulance

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
NovaCaine MaryJane

I don't know if my stores get late releases (they do sometimes) but I've loved a LOT of dolls that I've seen recently. Then again I only really collect 2 or so characters plus randoms that catch my eye.

Welcome to Monster High had a lot of cuties.
And there's a party something or other set thats also cute.
Wasn't a huge fan of the electrified but Draculaura was still cute.

I'm mostly being killed by budget dolls. I don't want a doll with it's clothes painted on. mad Didn't realize that a Draculaura I bought had a painted shirt until I got home and IT WAS $15??? That extra pair of shoes and weird too-short-to-be-worn-on-its-own top skirt wasn't worth paying $10 more for a doll that doesn't have articulated arms and legs and no shirt emo wahmbulance

It seems completely random when my stores do releases too. I don't buy too many dolls, just the ones that suit my fancy when I have money to spend.

The Welcome to Monster High was really cute and the party ghouls look like fun. The electrified doll are too 80s for me.

The budget dolls don't even look that good. The molded to the flesh stuff is weird, the Ever After High doll have the same problem right now. I agree that they are too expensive for what they are giving you. The old budget dolls were better, not great but better.

Hopeful Girl

So, instead of getting a Cross-Over Movie, we're getting a book?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

HUGE DOLL GIVEAWAY!!

MUST GO by Fri 26 May.

[PM if interested]

Questionable Pie

35,415 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100