Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Spore XP
khrystyan
SPORE I FOUND YOU

finlet: oh it is...but my bf is being kinda grumpy saying he doesnt want to talk about wants when he supplies all the needs :<

lol good work! The easy solution is to look at the hands in the air and Maddy will be found! XD

lol i didnt even notice. as soon as i saw you i looked up. then i was like..omfg MADDY!! ><

Sparkly Genius

khrystyan
Spore XP
khrystyan
SPORE I FOUND YOU

finlet: oh it is...but my bf is being kinda grumpy saying he doesnt want to talk about wants when he supplies all the needs :<

lol good work! The easy solution is to look at the hands in the air and Maddy will be found! XD

lol i didnt even notice. as soon as i saw you i looked up. then i was like..omfg MADDY!! ><

XDD I thought I would be covered up in the photo so I held Maddy up above everyone. Turns out we both made it in!

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
well thats just awesome ^^

Obsessive Cultist

User Image

@Saffron: Hmm .. Well I can imagine the Sard prices going down a bit because apparently a lot of people wanna get him in this event (bronze seems to have more fans than NS so far).
One might not be able to ask 1000 - 3000 bucks for him anymore, but I'm still certain if re-selling is ever gonna be an issue, his value would remain above the price Soom's gonna ask now (if we're right about the price tags) so you surely wouldn't lose any money.
If you like Heliot so much though, you should really use this chance, imho. He has been released in NS before as a Special Order doll with no fantasy parts, but Soom said these don't count, so NS Heliot on Heliot body would be alright :]

Well, I hope I'll get my Obsidius soon >< but I believe they're gonna need a while until they can send out the first ones. Debated on getting his fantasy parts, but they were already taken in the best splits I've found. So human Obsidius it is .. unless I'm getting him Sard hooves classified_northkittenstar

@Angel: Super cute dress! I love that color combination.

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
im setting the twins aside for now.
im going to buy a new camera and a pair of glasses that ive needed for about five years now.
thanks for voting for me~! *hugs*

sorry for crappy camera phone photo xD but i thought this was cute! heart

I saw these little buckets at the store, and I was like OMG! Dolly size! xD

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Well, hello sweehearts! (Masa's dollies)
heart ____ heart Garnettttt. I must ask you- does Garnet also have the stereotypical LUTS big butt? >w< Everytime I look at Ciel sitting down it's like *BIG a**, pretty face, okay outfit, cute hands, etc.*

I didn't know what that thing in the air was. I was thinking for some reason that it was the dA mascot and then everyone was like, "Maddy, Maddy!" OH, so it is. Haha.

My boss (from mall job) texted me yesterday about my shift today and was like, "So, are you coming to work today or should I find someone to fill in for you?" Wtf ... ? I took off ONE day off last week because I felt like it because after worked months straight and she sends this to me? What a b***h. I felt like sending her back, "Ah, you know what? Just fill 'er in for me. I'm not to keen on working there today with that kind of attitude." BUT, as a "good" employee, I will go in and be just super with all my customers so she doesn't have anything to talk about. I need my doll funds ... otherwise I would be very happy to sit Ciel beside me and read my college textbooks.
I also got a text this morning that said I used up all my minutes because my boyfriend and I sat on gaia (which he pronounces "gay-a" unintentionally) aquariums for 2 and a half hours with him on speaker phone, yelling and getting excited about booty-grab and getting pink boxes. It was worth it.

Another long-winded thing I will say is, I love tracking my packages in the mail. I think it's super fun to get the notification in my email that says LUTS shipped my junk and then I follow it on my Canada Post app on my phone. It is currently "ready for delivery"! So, I will probably get it Monday. YAY. Apart from the PerezHilton app, it's the one I like most. XD

Hey, is anyone else sewing or buying a costume for their doll this Halloween apart from Asuan (whose creations are just great, btw. Jealous!)? I would LOVE to see lots of costumes but I don't want to put the effort in if no one else is going to go all out for it. Let me know!

Okay, I'm done. Today should be a good day. I am feeling very positive! I hope I can spread that feeling. heart

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Aww Thanks Every One ^,^ I have a creative side this time of year biggrin

I was gonna make another one or two in different colors if any one would like one just poke at my PM box *goes back to crocheting*

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

soxassassin
Well, hello sweehearts! (Masa's dollies)
heart ____ heart Garnettttt. I must ask you- does Garnet also have the stereotypical LUTS big butt? >w< Everytime I look at Ciel sitting down it's like *BIG a**, pretty face, okay outfit, cute hands, etc.*

I didn't know what that thing in the air was. I was thinking for some reason that it was the dA mascot and then everyone was like, "Maddy, Maddy!" OH, so it is. Haha.

My boss (from mall job) texted me yesterday about my shift today and was like, "So, are you coming to work today or should I find someone to fill in for you?" Wtf ... ? I took off ONE day off last week because I felt like it because after worked months straight and she sends this to me? What a b***h. I felt like sending her back, "Ah, you know what? Just fill 'er in for me. I'm not to keen on working there today with that kind of attitude." BUT, as a "good" employee, I will go in and be just super with all my customers so she doesn't have anything to talk about. I need my doll funds ... otherwise I would be very happy to sit Ciel beside me and read my college textbooks.
I also got a text this morning that said I used up all my minutes because my boyfriend and I sat on gaia (which he pronounces "gay-a" unintentionally) aquariums for 2 and a half hours with him on speaker phone, yelling and getting excited about booty-grab and getting pink boxes. It was worth it.

Another long-winded thing I will say is, I love tracking my packages in the mail. I think it's super fun to get the notification in my email that says LUTS shipped my junk and then I follow it on my Canada Post app on my phone. It is currently "ready for delivery"! So, I will probably get it Monday. YAY. Apart from the PerezHilton app, it's the one I like most. XD

Hey, is anyone else sewing or buying a costume for their doll this Halloween apart from Asuan (whose creations are just great, btw. Jealous!)? I would LOVE to see lots of costumes but I don't want to put the effort in if no one else is going to go all out for it. Let me know!

Okay, I'm done. Today should be a good day. I am feeling very positive! I hope I can spread that feeling. heart

Why didn't you tell me you ordered! -flail-

And trust me--the butts get bigger the wiht larger dolls. Though I believe Rens a** is bigger then KAis.

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
finlet: i totally agree with you. and that is where my boyfriend and i differ majorly. he keeps saying that he wants to enjoy life but food and bills and other things of that nature must come first.
i understand that life is not all about getting what you want. but still i need some sort of "fun" in my life.
i suffer from depression so i strive to try and keep myself happy and entertained. even though i feel at times that it comes at his expense if that makes any sense.
it also does not help that we are ten years apart. so hes already done stupid wild things in his life. and i havent...it blows.

Fluffy Prophet

my girls have big butts, but in a curvy cute way.
@ Fate: how's the Lu-wen face-upping going? I'm using this tutorial on Elysia and it's becoming my favorite one so far: face-up
@ Sox: you are too cute. I have a friend who's bouyant like you. I hope you have a good day at work despite your bitchy boss
@ khrystyan: age is a funny thing, I keep bumping into people younger than me that have long abandoned carefree enjoyment of life. They can't call me immature, because I'm 100% responsible, but it's depressing to me that the definiton of mature translates to "no fun" to so many people.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
! i have similar pumpkin buckets for my dollies. xD they are cute.

User Image

i want to make halloween costumes but i doubt i'll have time. sad

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Finlet
my girls have big butts, but in a curvy cute way.
@ Fate: how's the Lu-wen face-upping going? I'm using this tutorial on Elysia and it's becoming my favorite one so far: face-up
@ Sox: you are too cute. I have a friend who's bouyant like you. I hope you have a good day at work despite your bitchy boss
@ khrystyan: age is a funny thing, I keep bumping into people younger than me that have long abandoned carefree enjoyment of life. They can't call me immature, because I'm 100% responsible, but it's depressing to me that the definiton of mature translates to "no fun" to so many people.

I haven't worked on it in a while
but I think I'm going to go run to hobby lobby and buy some more brushes and a paint or somehting to work with and wipe the current one slightly.. I'm bored today since my friend cancelled on me x.x;

I did finally get my MSC in the mail--so.. Happy me. haha.

Fluffy Prophet

I've thought about halloween costumes, but idk if I'll follow through on it since I really want to sew a kimono.

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX

Because I don't generally like it when other people owe me money because I am protective of every dollar I have, haha. Sorry. I didn't really tell anyone- it was spur of the moment one morning before work after deciding between outfits for a week or so. I have an issue with spending money in the first place so when I do, I don't want other people getting involved so I have to shell out more money and others are responsible for paying it back at a later date. eek

Well, I hope someone makes a costume! I probably won't due to time restrictions myself but I am really going to try and put something together. 3nodding I wanted to do a Ciel as Link but that would be a huge project and I haven't learned to sew very well yet. Perhaps next year you'll be seeing that. You could always make the kimono part of the costume! C;

With all the big butt talk, it makes me worried that Ciel's tight, straight jeans aren't going to fit over it but ... of course it will because they are made for KDF and they all have big butts too! C: I don't generally like it when big rear-ended guys wear straight leg jeans because it looks weird but, we'll see. I guess I'm just used to liking my stick-thin boyfriend with a negative a** wearing those kind of jeans. XD

My boss wasn't all that bitchy once I got there and bombarded her with positive energy. I did a lot of work, like organize what seemed like EVERYTHING by color, too so there's no reason to complain at all. Now I have ten minutes to sit down before I go to my other job until the evening. Which reminds me ... I have to pack up Ciel because I am going to take him with me. Poor guy is bald (because I need to clean his head again) sitting in my room, poised nicely on a stool.

See you! xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces