Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

Loving all the picspam! Had to throw in some of my own:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I haven't switched the clothing or wigs on my dolls much recently. I'm just waiting for my Monstro wigs and the stuff from Finlet to do a total doll family overhaul. Everyone has something coming! Everyone... except Spore. My bigger dolls don't get to feel the love because they're annoying to clothe.

Fluffy Prophet

I'm having a very diffucult time deciding how to re-work my doll family considering I have too many dolls. I'm head-over-heels for Luts event head. She even has a name already, Genesis. She's my vampire gypsy girl from Romania. That would total to 7 dolls.. too many for me!

I could re-shell Eithne to msd, I always liked Iplehouse dolls for that character,
Or I could keep her as a floating head that shares Arlette's body, I'ts space concious but I would feel sad for her head.
Maybe I could sell Ginny because she's been with me the shortest and Fizz hates her. I'm sure she'd be snagged up in the marketplace really fast.

I'm going to take time to think this over. Do any of you have any more ideas of what I could do to keep my doll family small but include event head in it?

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spore: I mailed him out today! I hope you like his lip color, if it's not right send him back and I'll re-do it.

@ Stokiaci: I live on ice cream and coffee... it's just about all I eat rofl

Sparkly Genius

@Finlet - Yay! So exciting! I absolutely cannot wait. Nora has been neglected lately but once she has a fellow MSD to pose with I am sure she will liven up again. Also those Fruits Basket sailor suits are making me think about how cute of a Hanajima she'd make!
Did you send the same box back? XD what does it say on the side... something about winter gloss?
Also I have absolutely no suggestions about how to trim down your doll family. Two of your dolls already have a second head, and each of them has a significance. I feel like all of them were specially picked to be in your family.

what body perfectly matches migidoll normal a or b?

Fluffy Prophet

@ Mysteltain: I have no idea. I love your avi

@ Spore: when you told me about your postal lady I knew I had to use the same box, so I removed most of the bubble wrap and padded it mostly with clothes ^^
I chose every doll super carefully except for Eithne who I've bonded with anyway. Ginny needs more time to form that permanent bond. I love each one of them and don't want to do anything I'll regret.

edit: omg, Is Spore really holding Maddy up? until I looked closely I thought she was standing on a chair

Sparkly Genius

Finlet

edit: omg, Is Spore really holding Maddy up? until I looked closely I thought she was standing on a chair

Lol yep, her head is resting on the wall though. He can almost hold her with one arm but she's a tad too heavy.
@ Finlet

thanks XD

Obsessive Cultist

Mysteltain
what body perfectly matches migidoll normal a or b?

Varies. Migi's resin tones are inconsistent. I think Fdoll is still a good match for NS A though.
If you're on DoA, you should look through this thread, or simply search for 'Migidoll' in the photo reference category.
My own NS A head from last year is on a Delf body and the match is very good, but I believe that is only because the body is three years old and has lost some of its red pigment.

*The NS A head I had on it three years ago did not match. Just an example of the inconsistency.
Hatsya
I've gone through there, just wanted to know if there might be other options. I wish they'd make there body more poseable so people woudn't have a hard time creating hybrids

Obsessive Cultist

Mysteltain
I've gone through there, just wanted to know if there might be other options. I wish they'd make there body more poseable so people woudn't have a hard time creating hybrids

And you didn't find anything? Because these reference threads are probably still your best bet sad
I can't say anything about the Migidoll body, other than I don't like the overall look of it. But I've never posed one.
(Your text color is very hard to read btw.)
Hatsya

found a couple, but looking for more @_@
I'm eying the fairy jina limited but I'm still not sure since I'm waiting for the new 80cm of IOS

sorry, I love hard to read colors XP

Obsessive Cultist

Mysteltain

Oh yes, the fairy Jina looks interesting! I've been wondering if it's gonna be re-released, because no way I can get one now. I'm gonna try the Soom lottery :3
Which new IOS do you mean? o: Some people in the German comm got IOS heads a while ago and they're so detailed emotion_bigheart

Fluffy Prophet

I really wanted to buy for my husband a Jaguar and hybrid it on Doll Chateau.

He's super jealous of Gluonzo right now mrgreen

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Stokiaci
Finlet - Yeah, I have a horrible time losing weight. I have a weakness for ice cream and chips. I hope my love of dolls will keep me motivated to eat properly. My resolution was to get healthy not to lose weight. I know it's technical details but to me...being healthy is a whole lot more achievable than losing weight. I'm hope the weight loss will happen naturally.

I'm loving the spam!!

Yeah I think I should make being healthier my goal too XD but it's hard when I eat what my parents eat most of the time (being home-cooked meals being smothered with cheeze and such). I've also heard the more you exercise the faster your metabolism will get. since my metabolism is horribly slow I think I might try that on top of eating better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff