Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lunatic

Finlet - So much harder <;-;>
That pic is darling! I love her little bunny rabbit~
Congratz on the airbrush arriving!

Yami_No_Requiem - Uh oh, Promith likes making girls blush XD Ohhh, cool outfit!

Lady Cressida - Oh, I can't wait to see spam of the new little dolly~!
What is this 'Tinychat'?

Spore - Yeah, I think that wig just suits him, the curly green one is on Promith now, I'm still deciding whether or not I like it... I love the wig, I just don't have anybody to wear it! It's too big and too long for Gil(which is why he got a new one), but he's the only one who would be able to wear it and not look either really girly or like a marionette, well, he kind of looks like a marionette anyways... But that's besides the point XD

Courtney - Ohhh, very lovely eyes! I can't decide which is a prettier green~
Thank you! ^^ Yeah, he's going with the lighter wig for now XD Kle is my Soom Shoshon~ He was my grail doll, I'm so happy to have him sometimes I still can't believe it <@w@>

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ Night witch - Uh oh... Poor Hallow she is quite shy so she will blush easily, but I think Promith made her night.

Fluffy Prophet

I had to wipe Illyana's tattoos... sadly after a year of changing clothes and poses they were too dirty and chipped to fix without a full removal. crying
So hmm, should I try out a new look or try to duplicate her old tattoos?
Nightwitch_Neko

Courtney - Ohhh, very lovely eyes! I can't decide which is a prettier green~
Thank you! ^^ Yeah, he's going with the lighter wig for now XD Kle is my Soom Shoshon~ He was my grail doll, I'm so happy to have him sometimes I still can't believe it <@w@>

Amir thanks you! smile

Oh, Shoshon! He's so pretty! I wasn't familiar with him yet, I'm still just learning about Soom and familiarizing myself with them. After falling HARD for Ender and adding him to my grail list, I've realized they have a LOT of stunning sculpts. My two grail dolls now are Volks and Soom. I'm just getting the rest of my list done first so I'll be able to save up, since I won't be able to just impulse buy either of them.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Amir is such a sweety ^-^ my boys love his eyes.

Sparkly Genius

@Courtney - I adore both shades of green!

@Finlet - Oh my goodness, so you did wipe them! And after all that hard work... so sad. I hope you enjoy painting her all over again!

Timid Lunatic

Yami_No_Requiem - Awww~ X3

Courtney Laveau

Amir thanks you! smile

Oh, Shoshon! He's so pretty! I wasn't familiar with him yet, I'm still just learning about Soom and familiarizing myself with them. After falling HARD for Ender and adding him to my grail list, I've realized they have a LOT of stunning sculpts. My two grail dolls now are Volks and Soom. I'm just getting the rest of my list done first so I'll be able to save up, since I won't be able to just impulse buy either of them.

Soom is amazing <@w@>
There are very few of the large Soom sculpts that I do not recognize off hand... I nearly squee-ed someone's head off at a Meet because they had a York XD I had Kle with me at the time, so we had fun comparing the Megagem to the Idealian~ <;w;>
I need both types of Idealian now... I wanted a Gluino for the longest time, but now I think Dover has stolen my heart for the Idealian 72, I still haven't been captured by one of the Idealian 51 though, which makes me sad...
Ender is awesome, too~
But yes, they are definitely not the kind of dollies you can impulse buy unless you have serious fundage <;-;>
The two companies that have my heart are Soom and Dollshe~ X'3

Which Volks are you after?

In another note. Immortality of Soul, you have stolen my soul.
I now need either a Chaos or a Jaguar, or both, and one of the Class 80 sculpts <@-@>
They are a long ways a way, but eventually, I need to obtain them!

Okay, I'll shut up now >3>

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

-sigh-

I've spent the last hour and a half working on a picture, didn't save at all...annnnd my computer shuts off on me...

Now I'm depressed ~.~ It was coming out really good, and was half done...Took me a while to get the positioning right.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fate: aww, that sucks. sorry you lost your progress
@ Spore: yeah.. I felt like I didn't have a choice. Either leave it ragged or re-do it... she's overdue for some attention.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I did an "expriment" on the nameless doll. I think I might have fix the marbling on her. I will have to see tomorrow in natural light.

Anyways, I might, might make her into a character doll...
@Yami - correction- Amir is a sweety....when he wants to be. LOL He can be rather snotty and snarky at times too...

@Spore- Thank you! I couldn't choose one shade, so decided to give him a very exaggerated version of my own eyes and mismatch them. My left tends to be a bit darker at times, though not nearly as obvious as his.

@Nightwitch- I may not recognize most Sooms yet, but I can certainly appreciate them. smile Though Ender is the only one that's jumped out at me and screamed for me to buy him. razz The Volks I want is SD FCS F-16/old F-28. Even a hybrid would be great. But $300+ for just a secondhand head....this is going to take awhile! I'm not used to the really high priced dolls yet. My favorite companies are BlueBlood Doll and AoD, so I'm used to dropping $300-400 on a full SD, not just a head. but one day, it will happen! biggrin

@Fate- omg, that's awful! I hate that! I just typed up this response and for some reason, quick reply failed and I had to retype....not nearly an hour or longer put into it, though. sad

@Lady Cressida- Make a character doll! I know they're not for everybody, but I love my original character dolls so much better than my dolls with no character. Would she be original character or popular character?

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Courtney Laveau
@Yami - correction- Amir is a sweety....when he wants to be. LOL He can be rather snotty and snarky at times too...

Aint that the truth, but I think they are all like that... Granted Hallow hasn't been that way yet thankfully
Yami_No_Requiem

Aint that the truth, but I think they are all like that... Granted Hallow hasn't been that way yet thankfully

Lucky you! A few of mine are pure sweetness...like Maddy and Finn. But most of them DO have their moments! Though with Amir, it's not even just in character. I have marks on my body from him pinching the crap out of me! eek I don't even know how he did it last time. None of the others have done that....

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Courtney Laveau
Yami_No_Requiem

Lucky you! A few of mine are pure sweetness...like Maddy and Finn. But most of them DO have their moments! Though with Amir, it's not even just in character. I have marks on my body from him pinching the crap out of me! eek I don't even know how he did it last time. None of the others have done that....

Actually none of the ones I have right now have done anything like that, thankfully. I got lucky to have all sweet hearts XD.

Hallow, Twilight, & Grim (lucifel)
User Image

Timid Lunatic

Courtney - Yeah, Shoshon was the one that made me NEED him, I seriously went back to his order page every single day after work until I finally got the funds and then finally found him on the second hand market and was able to bring him home <@w@> I referred to it as "Pining for that which is to me perfection in resin." XD
I wish you much luck in obtaining your Ender! You'll definitely have to spam him lots when you get him! :'D

Ohhh, that is a pretty sculpt, I love the eye shape~

My very first doll was a Luts, but since then I have two Soom, three Dollshe(one of them is a hybrid) and a Souldoll... So, I'm kind of used to the middle-higher range? I've just had certain sculpts that catch my heart, I usually look at the price tag afterwards XD Probably not a good idea...
But yeah, the limited heads can get really expensive, especially Volks <@-@>
I have a friend who loves the AoD dolls, she's thinking of getting one of them to be her OC :'D
This is not a short term hobby, by any means XD

Yami_No_Requiem - Awww, who is the adorable boy in the middle?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff