Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

I'm really beginning to hate this polyurethane coated fabric. These are for a BBB MSD boy.

I'm not specifically into Lolita but I think the clothing is cute and I may have some stuff for my dolls eventually.

Fluffy Prophet

@ The Sexiest Hobo Around: unbelievable! I bet she's be good friends with my Heidi, who also tends toward shyness. That is the cutest little outfit.

@ Hatsya: I like lolita equally with a lot of my other styles. I like to mix it with other things though, and I definately love tons of ruffles and lace. Waloli and Mori girl are my favorites. ( I think my daughter Fizz would look great in Punk or guro Lolita, it fits her out-there personality)

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So I brought Ren to my friends house the other day.
[Well, I bought all my boys. xD But.... yeah]
I set him down.. and I don't know what it was, but he was looking soooo adorable. I have to upload his pics.
I laugh at how different he can look on a day to day basis without me changing him at all. >w<

Devout Prophet

Saffron Blehckchah
๑۩۞۩๑

I might be secretly in love with your puki.. she's so cute! @__@

Also, Finlet, then I hope Heidi isn't afraid of ghosts!

Fluffy Prophet

Heidi's an undead automaton, so I think she won't mind!

Devout Prophet

๑۩۞۩๑

Haha, okay, wow! That makes things a whole lot easier. whee

I'll be posting more of her once she's gotten her face-up. She looks very strange to me as of now.

Sparkly Genius

@Hobo - Aw, so cute! I adore that outfit smile

☆Count Downs☆
Issac Business Day: 18
MNF Chloe Business Day: 14
Rin, Rinnie & Malaren Day: 25

@ Taruun:
Spampy is adorable. I hope to see more of her within the next couple of weeks. smile That outfit is so cute.

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
Thank you. heart She likes feeling like she's the prettiest girl around, considering she has the "ish mine" attitude toward her boys she wants to dominate in the looks section. xD
Oh my glob! Eliza is adorable, her winking face is so cute. xD More spam please!

@ Finlet:
I hadn't noticed that she linked it. xD Well, it'll be good for you to try it out and test the difference between the sealers at least. smile

@ Hatsya:
The only reason Rin wears "lolita" style is because she's actually from a time period that had victorian-esc clothing. Otherwise she'd be sporting a pair of jeans. xD

@ The Sexiest Hobo Around:
Awww, shyness is so much win. I can't wait until you show us her face. smile

Other:
I'm about to go insane waiting for Issac. I feel like I'll explode if I don't get him soon. whee

Sparkly Genius

Just waiting for Fate to post her back to school photo, then we can start the voting...

In the meantime, here's Nora biggrin
User Image

Not dolly related: It's my first officially day as a toddler teacher tomorrow! I am also in the process of looking for a car. My head is spinning @__@

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spore: good luck! and cute Nora... she looks so punky.

speaking of lolita, Heidi is looking not herself with black hair:
User Image

p.s. last night Fizz and I stayed up late re-painting ponies and watching my little pony. It was so fun! I bought a couple junky ones on ebay for $1 or 2 so we can do it again.

Sparkly Genius

Heidi looks very pretty in black hair. I love that dress!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Fin; (Yup Gluonzo. xDD) I think it's a good choice on his part not to spend the money on this particular free choice, it's super expensive, but I'm glad he can check out my guy when he arrives. :3 Feel free to play around with him and stuff. xD I can't wait to see what he looks like next to David the doll LOL.
Can't blame you there, especially when you put so much into them. It's hard to just sell them after all that. Octopus mermaid? That sounds amazing. xD
Ohh, Heidi looks so goth there, my boyfriend thinks she's awesome. :3 I always love her dresses, you make such pretty stuff for her. <3

@Fizz; Thanks, glad you like the dreaming face too, she really is way too cute. x3 Hope middle school is going good; I have to say, I was not a big fan of it LOL. Oh, when is your AE Shine supposed to arrive, by the way? :0

@Hatsya; Oh god, him next to Eliza, he will look so scary. xDD I can probably put her in the palm of his hand.
Grey Lami, awwww. Lami is way too cute. :'3 The TGs are so popular, I really hope they do end up with another FC for them (for everyone else's sake, I don't actually need any xDD). But first they'd better do the LG free choice. gonk Dangit.
Also I'm kinda bummed because I want a bronze Phonolus... but there's no way I can buy two dolls during this event. o_o;

I <3 lolita, even though I don't dress in that style. I love seeing dolls dressed up in it and yes, it is way too cute when the owner and doll match. ; w ;

@Hobo; Long time no see! :0 Your girl is sooooooo cute! Omg. Little ghostie. <333 I want to see so much more of her. ; w ;
And thanks, I'm glad you like Eliza so much, she's the first doll I've owned that I can't stop picking up and playing with. x'D

@Roz; Don't explode! gonk LOL
I will continue to flatter Rin with compliments since she works so hard to be so pretty. x'D I want to see her and Isaac next to each other sooo badly, urgh! <3

@Spore; Nora looks so cool right now, Kaylen had to ask if it was Nora or Paige... xD I know they look similar, but jeez, I didn't think they were that hard to tell apart LOL.
Our wigs should be here on Wednesday I think! :'D Are you coming home for Thanksgiving? Pleeeeease say yes so we can have dolly fun time. xDD (And pie.)
Oh, I hope your first official teaching day goes good! It sounds like you've been having a good time already so I'm sure it'll be great, whether or not it's a little crazy. xD If I spent that much time with toddlers I would want to be one LOL. What kind of stuff do you do with them?

Devout Prophet

Roslyn Pryce
๑۩۞۩๑

Oh my Gosh, you're getting a MNF Chloe?! So jealous! gonk I totally adore her, oh my gosh! -freaks out-

And thanks Spore! I was thinking of tea staining it to give it more of an old look... but I'm afraid I'll end up ruining it. :'-) Also, I couldn't help butn noticing that Nora looks very much more mature... Could be just me, though. sweatdrop
How's it being an official toddler teacher, by the way? ♥

Hahaha, Saffron, I bet you keep on picking her up! I imagine pukis to just be entrancing their owners to continuously hoist them along all the time. xD I really like her name!

And for real.. one day, I will cast myself off a cliff thanks to you, Finlet. All your dolls just look so.. so.. -bursts into tears of love-

Fluffy Prophet

@ sexy hobo: lol.. well if you do then Heidi and your Taco will understand sweatdrop
Heidi is a Soom Tuff hybrid. soo... same company too.
@ Saff: maybe your bf may like a littlegem. Tell him thanks from me!

my ragdoll MH custom is up on my deviantart. I love her! that's what I mean by getting attached.
here's that pony Mcdonalds toy I was talking about. You can see some tool marks where I sawed the plastic tail off and had to carve her a new butt. lol
User Image

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Roslyn - I know what you mean on the waiting. I'm still staring at Dollmore's page hoping it will change from "Before Shipping" to "Shipping" ... I have to resist the urge to ask how long it'll take but given their history I'm gonna wait until the 2 week mark on the 9th. I'm really hoping to have her by the end of the month since I'm trying to get off for the doll show in OH with Thothep...

@Spore - Kids are monsters (Although many grow up to be even worse, ugh) >_< But that's me. I was kind of debating seeing about doing substitute teaching down here once or twice a week in a science or math at middle school level but I honestly don't know if I have the patience to even do it once.

@Finlet - Heidi looks great with black hair though! Also how old is that MLP toy? She looks a lot more like the old style ones...

@anyone - So, something tells me I may not be the only person in the house making clothing for my doll. Or at the very least they may not be all MY decisions. My mother is discussing how she thinks I should dig into classic Red Carpet Celeb fashions, branching out of the fantasy/ren/medieval/steampunk. I told her I fully intend to, something tells me I may be doing it sooner rather than later though o_O;

Nyahaha she keeps trying to get me to experiment to make stuff for Miss Revlon. THAT'S YOUR DOLL MOM, YOU MAKE HER CLOTHING. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff