Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Blob

Day: 1
Current Weight: 116# (Still digesting)
Goal Weight: 110# (or maintaining between 115.# - 120)

Breakfast: Not hungry
Snack: No
Lunch: BK Fries and Chicken sandwich (portioned small)
Before dinner : Green beans, Corn
Dinner: BK Fries and Chicken sandwich (portioned small)
lol I can have the last pieces for lunch tomorrow. Not good, but freakin' tasty. Plus I haven't eaten chicken in sometime. It seems I am eating it like, once every 2 months... heh, I am the most unhealthy eater of this thread. stressed

Physical Activity: Kind-of walking

Resetting day for the new month May 2012.

Angelic Blob

Post 1640
Bellyaches Method
You know, I wonder why there aren't more things made with soy milk. It's not like it tastes much different. It just tastes sweeter to me. I like it more than regular milk, actually. Maybe it doesn't react the same way... But maybe your mom doesn't believe you're allergic. It took my mom YEARS to accept that I was allergic to shellfish. She kept trying to sneak it into things because she thought I was pretending.
And I didn't know the smell of fish got to everyone. I honestly thought it was just me. Maybe I should try some. What do you think would be safest?
OMG Why don't they take the heads off? o.o I can't eat something with its head still attached! D: that's just.... wrong!
And if you're going to roulette, do it with nuts first. More people are allergic to nuts than herbs and spices. I hope it you are allergic to a spice, though, because if it's a nut then you're going to have a harder time finding things you can eat. D:

After living with a sensitivity to dairy and whey, I ask the same question. You don't realize how many foods are made with things you can't consume and enjoy. Oh yeah, there wasn't any Goat milk stocked when I went to the store, so I have to wait again. I am attempting to find alternates that dont' require dairy milk. So far 2-3 dollars is the average cost for lactose less milk.
I tried soy yogurt, and that's what turned me off to soy, so I never tried a liquid version.

Wow rofl that's horrible. My mom acts like I carry around enzyme pills, especially when we stop someplace random and happen to see a food store or something.

I think grilling or baking is the best method, I find Tilapia pretty good and portioned.
Though you can see this article for pros/cons of it. (I think the comments make good points)
Another Side of Tilapia, the Perfect Factory Fish
Forum topic - Cooking fish without the fish smell
Article - How can I cook fish without smelling up my whole house?
Article - Fish Allergy

Lol they do sell anchovies and sardines headless as well, I can't say why there are some that are intact.

xD Thankfully it is not peanuts, though apparently those are not nuts, but whatever.
Updated my blog with photos and measurements~
I took my measurements today, and I'm happy they didn't change to much since the last time which was a long time ago (before I started working out) So yay lol. now just have to change those numbers. and Myfitnesspal is awesome

Kitten

Day 90

Breakfast: 2 slices malted danish toast with light flora

Lunch: Tuna sandwich

Dinner: Miso soup with noodles (wasn't hungry :/)

Snacks: 1 pkt snackajacks, 1 go ahead biscuit

Exercise: 28 mins of bootcamp

Friendly Citizen

Day: 1month & 1 day
Current Weight: 115 lbs
Goal Weight: I'm already on my goal weight, it's just a matter of losing body fat and gaining muscle right now.

The following ingredients are all organic.
Breakfast: 1 banana with roasted crunchy peanut butter spread [no preservatives, no sugar, no sodium just roasted peanuts as the only ingredient- brand name is 'Natur'] + water + 1 free range egg fried with olive oil.
Snack: 4 almonds
Lunch: 2 mini golden potatoes, 2 whole carrots, broccoli, 2 celeries- one with peanut butter, 2 tablespoonfuls of cooked white rice, 1 romaine lettuce leaf { all stir fried with olive oil-minus the celery with PB} + coconut milk
Dinner: Leftover stirfry from lunch + possible fried egg with oilive oil& of course~ water.

Physical Activity: Strength training for arms in the morning and cardio in the afternoon.

Angelic Blob

Death Before Dish0nor
roasted crunchy peanut butter spread (no preservatives, no sugar, no sodium just peanutbutter as the only ingredient- brand name is 'Natur')

Could you link to what this is?
I like peanut butter, but I resort to getting ones with sugar.
I'm also at my goal weight, but lack any kind of toning. I am attempting to reach 110 at some month in the summer.
Finally cracked and ordered a cheesy bites pizza, my SO is on his way to pick it up right now. One cheat day in 38 can't be too bad!

Friendly Citizen

Bunai
Death Before Dish0nor
roasted crunchy peanut butter spread (no preservatives, no sugar, no sodium just peanutbutter as the only ingredient- brand name is 'Natur')

Could you link to what this is?
I like peanut butter, but I resort to getting ones with sugar.
I'm also at my goal weight, but lack any kind of toning. I am attempting to reach 110 at some month in the summer.

Absolutely- here's the link.
Don't be put off by the price- I got mine for 4 bucks and that was the regular price. Not sure why it's different online.
If you can't find the brand in your local grocery store, check out various peanut butter brands in the aisle and see if the ingredients says 'only roasted peanuts- no sugar,sodium, preserves, etc' or something along those lines.I hear ya on the sugar part. But I guarantee that you'll love the taste so much that you won't even notice/want the sugar'd ones. 3nodding Then again~ I do get my sugar from the banana so it kinda balances it out somewhat.

Congratulations btw on reaching your goal weight! : D I know you'll reach 110 fo' sho'. Ditto on the toning part. Sadly, for me, I've noticed that I'm a bit flabby under my arms, thighs, and calves- so I'm planning to cardio it out and then harden them with strength training every other day.

Cheers to our progress!
♥

Friendly Citizen

Gorrific
Finally cracked and ordered a cheesy bites pizza, my SO is on his way to pick it up right now. One cheat day in 38 can't be too bad!

Sometimes we need them once in a blue moon to keep sane wink
My not so guilty pleasures are: cheesecake- the ones with heavy fruits on top, peanut butter, tea, chocolate dipped strawberries, and sushi.

Friendly Seeker

Been maintaining a flat 170.6 for about 2-3 weeks now, starting back tomorrow with losing. Didn't hit my "60s by May" goal, but I've just been lazy haha. Still eating healthy, though!
Death Before Dish0nor
Gorrific

My not so guilty pleasures are: cheesecake- the ones with heavy fruits on top, peanut butter, tea, chocolate dipped strawberries, and sushi.

So true! And cheesecake is definitely on of my weaknesses too... it's awesome.
Day: 37
Starting Weight: 267
Current Weight: didn't weigh today
Goal Weight: 150

Breakfast: not hungry
Snack: protein shake after my workout
Lunch: 2 slices of tomato and black olive cheesy bites pizza
Dinner: other 2 slices of pizza

Physical Activity: 60mins P90X Back and Biceps, 15mins P90X AbRipper

Friendly Citizen

Gorrific
Death Before Dish0nor
Gorrific

So true! And cheesecake is definitely on of my weaknesses too... it's awesome.

Right on, another cheesecake lover! Btw, I've noticed that you use P90X.
Im currently debating whether or not to get it but I was wondering what equipment is being used and if there's a meal plan that goes with it.
Also, how long is each workout routine?

Angelic Blob

Day: 2
Current Weight: Will display at the end of the week

Breakfast: Green beans, Corn, Cucumber, Ragu, Bread
Snack: Dray cereal, Apple, Milk
Lunch: BK Fries and Chicken sandwich (portioned small)
Dinner: Unsure, likely an apple and cereal.

Physical Activity: Light morning exercise

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces