Welcome to Gaia! ::

base on the chart it tag me at healthy weight but there still lots of exceed fat on my body gonk

Angelic Blob

Day: 33
Breakfast: Prunes mushed with Orange juice, Toast with jelly, Apple in Tea
Lunch: Toast with jelly, Mixed fruit, Tea, Cereal
Snack: Carrots, Cereal and Cracker jacks. Running out of fruits lol
Dinner: Green beans, Carrots, Spinach, Tomato, Crackers, Tea
Snack: Nacho, Bean salsa... I think

Current Weight: 115.#
Physical Activity:

Regained my water weight plus three pounds after the fast, lol my body is probably thankful since I do have heart palps on occasion. Now that I am back at 115, they don't come as often. The fast helped me a bit on feeling hungry, not strongly so but enough to make me satisfied.

Day 32

Angelic Blob

Bellyaches Method
Bunai
Bellyaches Method
Bunai
Bellyaches Method
Bunai
Now I think I understand what happened. The Plain Yogurt bloated me up emo I am hoping that once it's out, my tummy will go back to being semi flat. I weigh the same, so it is clearly not weight gain.

So much for the "lactose intolerant to eat yogurt" theory.
Nope. But at least you don't have a severe reaction to it. Just... tummy issues. That would've sucked if you found out you couldn't have yogurt because your throat closed up or you broke out in hives. gonk
Ouch.
Yeah, I may be intolerant of certain foods, but nothing critical. For example, I can't consume strawberries without vomiting, so I have to stick to artificial flavors xd but at least it is apple and other types of citrus.
One of my best friends is allergic to chocolate. Breaks out in hives every time she eats it. sad Between you and my friend ya'll can't have nothing I like xd
But I'm severely allergic to shellfish. Like, I'd need to be hospitalized if I ate some. We found that one out the hard way when I was 8.
When did you know you were lactose intolerant?

My mom always manages to buy things that I can't consume. I don't think she understands it though.

I think I realized in 2008. And with strawberries it was a year before that.
I may be intolerant to something else, but I am not sure, maybe some kind of spice or nut.

You can eat fish though?
Yeah my mom doesn't understand my nieces lactose intolerance either. Must be an old person thing. wink
You don't know what spice or nut? That sucks. D:
When I was little, the only fish I could eat was tuna because it was the only one whose smell didn't get to me. The smell of fish makes me nauseous, so I probably shouldn't eat fish. But as far as I know I CAN have it.

lol xd last year, she and her friend brought home a strawberry pie from a party, and asked if I wanted a slice. cat_stare After not consuming real strawberry products since my reaction to them, I question way so many foods require it and milk.

I guess I have to play roulette and attempt to go through spices and nuts to see what happens rofl

I think a dead fish smell is enough to make anyone gag, it is that type of smell that sticks to clothing. Depending on how it is cooked as well.
I prefer baked instead of fried, and Tuna is always tasty... but then I feel bad because it is such a lovely fish.

lol last week I read some sites on Anchovies and Sardines, and wanted to try them. Just to get over the "auto gross response" at the sight of them. It is the fact that they have a head and eyes (I went fishing with my dad when I was a tot, and saw him cook as well) it has to do with them looking bloated and salty.

Anxious Human

Angry Doll
base on the chart it tag me at healthy weight but there still lots of exceed fat on my body gonk
Honestly, I wouldn't go by that chart. It doesn't take into account body type. I'm 4'11" and have a large, wide frame. If I weighed less than 120lbs I'd look like an emaciated football player. So if you have a tiny frame, the healthy weight it states might be too much for you.

Anxious Human

Bunai
Bellyaches Method
Bunai
Bellyaches Method
Bunai
Ouch.
Yeah, I may be intolerant of certain foods, but nothing critical. For example, I can't consume strawberries without vomiting, so I have to stick to artificial flavors xd but at least it is apple and other types of citrus.
One of my best friends is allergic to chocolate. Breaks out in hives every time she eats it. sad Between you and my friend ya'll can't have nothing I like xd
But I'm severely allergic to shellfish. Like, I'd need to be hospitalized if I ate some. We found that one out the hard way when I was 8.
When did you know you were lactose intolerant?

My mom always manages to buy things that I can't consume. I don't think she understands it though.

I think I realized in 2008. And with strawberries it was a year before that.
I may be intolerant to something else, but I am not sure, maybe some kind of spice or nut.

You can eat fish though?
Yeah my mom doesn't understand my nieces lactose intolerance either. Must be an old person thing. wink
You don't know what spice or nut? That sucks. D:
When I was little, the only fish I could eat was tuna because it was the only one whose smell didn't get to me. The smell of fish makes me nauseous, so I probably shouldn't eat fish. But as far as I know I CAN have it.

lol xd last year, she and her friend brought home a strawberry pie from a party, and asked if I wanted a slice. cat_stare After not consuming real strawberry products since my reaction to them, I question way so many foods require it and milk.

I guess I have to play roulette and attempt to go through spices and nuts to see what happens rofl

I think a dead fish smell is enough to make anyone gag, it is that type of smell that sticks to clothing. Depending on how it is cooked as well.
I prefer baked instead of fried, and Tuna is always tasty... but then I feel bad because it is such a lovely fish.

lol last week I read some sites on Anchovies and Sardines, and wanted to try them. Just to get over the "auto gross response" at the sight of them. It is the fact that they have a head and eyes (I went fishing with my dad when I was a tot, and saw him cook as well) it has to do with them looking bloated and salty.
You know, I wonder why there aren't more things made with soy milk. It's not like it tastes much different. It just tastes sweeter to me. I like it more than regular milk, actually. Maybe it doesn't react the same way... But maybe your mom doesn't believe you're allergic. It took my mom YEARS to accept that I was allergic to shellfish. She kept trying to sneak it into things because she thought I was pretending.
And I didn't know the smell of fish got to everyone. I honestly thought it was just me. Maybe I should try some. What do you think would be safest?
OMG Why don't they take the heads off? o.o I can't eat something with its head still attached! D: that's just.... wrong!
And if you're going to roulette, do it with nuts first. More people are allergic to nuts than herbs and spices. I hope it you are allergic to a spice, though, because if it's a nut then you're going to have a harder time finding things you can eat. D:
Day: 35
Starting Weight: 267
Current Weight: 248
Goal Weight: 150

Breakfast: banana
Snack: wheat thins
Lunch: potato broccoli chowder (progresso)
Dinner: lasagna

Physical Activity: 45mins P90X Cardio

Angelic Blob

Day: 34
Breakfast: Toast with jelly, Pineapple, Apple, Cereal, Orange juice
Lunch: Toast with jelly, Pineapple, Apple, Cereal, Prunes, Orange juice
Snack: Crackers
Dinner: Ice cream....
Physical Activity: Walking

Total fail on the Questionnaire, I am still in my starting stats.

edit Sunday will be my junk eating day

Day 33
Down to 170lbs! I'm happy that even tho I'm not exercising, I'm still losing weight. xd
Apteryxxx
Down to 170lbs! I'm happy that even tho I'm not exercising, I'm still losing weight. xd

That's awesome! Congrats ^_^
~Mitsuki_Omagi~
Apteryxxx

Thank you! <3
I'm happy that I got this close to my April goal, despite having gained nearly 7lbs back, I lost them all, plus 2lbs more! c:
Apteryxxx
~Mitsuki_Omagi~
Apteryxxx

Thank you! <3
I'm happy that I got this close to my April goal, despite having gained nearly 7lbs back, I lost them all, plus 2lbs more! c:

That is always so exciting!
Day: 36
Current Weight: didn't weigh today

Breakfast: banana
Snack: wheat thins
Lunch: progresso light chicken noodle soup
Dinner: lean pocket

Physical Activity: 60mins P90X Chest Shoulder and Triceps, 15mins P90X AbRipper

Interesting Nerd

Back from vacation - and now I'm sick! gonk

Angelic Blob

Day: 35
Breakfast: Bread pocket with Green beans, Cartots, Ragu, Ketchup, Egg, Lettuce. Drinking Tea
Lunch: Toast w/ jelly, Tea / Cereal w/ milk / Crackers
Snack: Chips, Salsa
Dinner: Green beans, Cucumber, Carrots, Lettuce, Caron, Toast, Sauce, Tea

Physical Activity:
Walking (morning)
Abs (afternoon)
Walking / Arms / Gluts (nearing dinner time)

Sucks because now I am busy digesting instead of having BMs

Day 34
Day: 37
Current Weight: didn't weigh today

Breakfast: not hungry
Snack: wheat thins, banana
Lunch: not hungry
Dinner: grilled chicken

Physical Activity: 45mins P90X Cardio

Quick Reply