Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bookworm

I would have to say Sirius, Hedwig, Dobby and Snape. I cried. A lot.
The two deaths in the book which were the saddest for me Dobby and Dumbledore. I knew they had to kill Dumbledore eventually because the final showdown had to be between Harry and Voldemort and he was this unmovable guardian it seemed. But when he actually died and fell from the astronomy tower I cried. Especially because he had just relived his own miserable past and was weakened from the potion he'd taken. Altogether it was just awful and when Harry put his glasses back on his face and wiped the blood away from his mouth I cried and cried.

And the other of course is Dobby I loved him so much, and wow I hated Bellatrix since she killed Sirius but when she then killed Dobby the rage returned and I wanted her dead like never before.

Snape's death I found to be a lot sadder in the movie, in the book I expected it was coming so it didn't shock me like Dobby. I also got teary eyed over Fred but they were all sad because the characters were so great.

But surprisingly Cedric's was probably the most shocking overall for me. Just because his was the first death in the series also it happened in the blink of an eye and book Cedric was so awesome too. Yet he got cut down in an instant as the first real death you saw the aftermath of, and Harry having to look into his dead eyes and face and then return with his dead body was just heartbreaking and that next scene where he refused to let go of him afterwards really struck me as awful at the time too.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Saddest dead was Fred, disappointing not from hp but... Sirius, he deserved to live...

Fatcat

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times,

✖ Remus,Fred,Sirius,Hedwig,Dobby,and Snape :c

if one only remembers to turn on the light.” -Albus Dumbledore

Mhavaris's Bae

High-functioning Zealot

Siruis', Dobby's, and Snape's death hit me the hardest.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Dumbledore, Snape, Sirius, Fred, Remus and Dobby's deaths. User Image

Snape's death in the film actually made me burst into tears.

Distinct Raider

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Lupin, Sirius, Snape, and Dobby. crying

Guardian

Lupin... he was my fav. character. </3
Sirius, Hedwig, and Fred!!!!

Dangerous Lunatic

For me it's got to be Dobby, Severus Snap, & Sirius. emotion_8c
Snape's death was definitely the saddest. crying I nearly threw the book out the window.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dobby and Snape. D:

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Snape , Sirius , Dobby's death made me cry ALOT. gonk crying

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Saddest: would be Sirius because he was the first person after his parents that Harry lost.

Disappointing: that would have to be Fred, I feel if they had to kill off one of Ron's brothers it should have been Percy. ( spelling ....sorry)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff