Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Mage

Hedwig. crying
Saddest death would be severus snape crying I'm talking about in the movies not the books if you didn't know. I don't cry during movies but I actually did when he died well it was actually when his memories was being shown but yea...Also dobby both book and movie.

Dissapointing death would be Fred,tonks and remus (Movie) . at least show them more then one freaking second scream
Saddest was Snape's and Dobby's. I cried like a baby during both. crying

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Generous 100
Either Snape or Fred for me. I'd never cried in a public theater before I saw Part 2. cry I think one of the reasons I was sadder at Snape's death was because it had more film time...in the scene with Fred's death, I was still dwelling on Snape's memory and by time I registered what I was seeing on screen, it was gone.
Though I wept hysterically in the scene when Harry was going to his supposed death in the forest and Hermione offered to go with him. I don't know why, but I found it the saddest. crying

Jelly Bear

15,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Falling For You 25
Remus and Tonks' broke my heart. cry

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Generous 100
xMidnightMusicx
Remus and Tonks' broke my heart. cry

Aww... cry I completely forgot about Remus and Tonks! crying

This forum may soon be removed due to it making numerous ammounts of people cry at their computers, haha. xd

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Snapes life was sad, his death was a welcome release for his pain. heart

Fred's was sad for the book, but i am glad he died smiling and with no grudges. neutral

Tonks and Lupin were the saddest overall. They left their son to be raised by a war torn teenager (Harry is his god father), and died to protect teddy's future. Like harry, teddy won't know his parents. which as we see from harry, will cause him grief throughout his life. Tonks and Remus were the best parents, same with harry's, because they gave their life for there son. I was sad to learn this pair died. emo

Fanatical Millionaire

11,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fred crying

10,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
"We are only as strong as we are united,

Uhm ;

Snape .
Fred .
Lupin .
Tonks .
Sirius .
Dobby .

^^ In that order .

Most shocking ; Moody...

As weak as we are divided." - Albus Dumbledore

7,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Fred, Severus, Hedwig, and Sirius.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
let me see, ...
Snape,
Tonx,
Lupon,
Fred,
Serus,
and
Hedwig.
Born Backwards
Fred crying

TT^^^TT

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh man... Dobby and Ted Tonks gonk
Also James in the movie and Lily in the book WHY GOD WHY gonk
I bawled for hours when Sirius Black died. It's been awhile since I've last read about him, but I remember admiring him for being the black sheep of the family. He grew up unhappy in that dark, gloomy household of his where he was unwelcome and detested by his own family, then he gets stuck with the dementors in Azkaban for killing his best friend. When he gets out, he's always in hiding, living on... rats? Don't remember details, but with all that he had went through, I was hoping all would end well for him - he deserves it - but instead he dies before his name was cleared, dies before he could witness the downfall of Voldemort. He wasn't there at one of the most pivotal, exciting moments in time and he wouldn't have missed it for anything.

And Fred. cry
Mine was Mad eye moody, Bellatrix and Snape.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff