Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like this topic

yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 627 628 629 > >> >>> »|

It's completely obvious that Hermione loves Ron. Duh. rolleyes That's why she pelted him with canaries.
Besides, don't you think that if that happened, the books would be toally ruined? If they stayed together, no excitement, if they broke up, no Hermione. And you need her in there.
I don't think any of the trio should go out, because they should just all stay friends. Nothing more, but I do like this pairing a hell of alot more than gross R/Hr. That one sickens me.
Chellina
Harry couldn't like Hermione for 2 main reasons. The first, he's in love with Ginny. The second, Ron and Hermione are in love with each other, Harry's loyal to his friends, he'd never do anything to hurt Ron.

but ron and hermione's personally doesn't match a bit........Harry and hermione have more in common
I fully support this ship, and I plan to go down with it.
And R/Hr fans really need to stop being rude to H/Hr fans because they like, god forbid, another pairing!
xxridofme
I fully support this ship, and I plan to go down with it.
And R/Hr fans really need to stop being rude to H/Hr fans because they like, god forbid, another pairing!
I agree they always say stuff to us......I mean everyone has their own point of view 3nodding
I think that Ron and Hermione need to hook up. mad
burning_eyes
HARRY AND HERMIONE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His and Her Circumstances
I am look for people that like this pairing........
Please just leave a post here that says you like this pairing or not it is very simple.... mrgreen

If you don't like this topic just leave surprised

Here is a guild for Harry/Hermione Lovers...........
Pumpkin Pie Harmony
The guild is new and has very little topics and posts.The owner is CloudedMemories.So we are hoping to find new members

It's Ron and Hermione. That's all there is to it. Harry's with Ginny, Hermione's with Ron... one thing I'm curious about though, is WHY do all you Harmonizers like H/Hr so much?
Monkethey
It's completely obvious that Hermione loves Ron. Duh. rolleyes That's why she pelted him with canaries.

xd Awww. She's so sweet. What a way to tell someone you love them: pelt them with canaries!

WHY CAN'T THOSE TWO FIGURE IT OUT?! *whacks ron and hermione on heads and froths at mouth* They know they like each other, yet they hate each other.
His and Her Circumstances
I am look for people that like this pairing........
Please just leave a post here that says you like this pairing or not it is very simple.... mrgreen

If you don't like this topic just leave surprised

Here is a guild for Harry/Hermione Lovers...........
Pumpkin Pie Harmony
The guild is new and has very little topics and posts.The owner is CloudedMemories.So we are hoping to find new members
I love this pairing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeals like a little girl* I mean Harry is brave and Hermione is smart. Hermione couldnt stay with Ron, he is too much of an idiot for her and that is just a plain and simple fact because he's always getting hurt, not that bright, and is constantly bitchy. heart heart heart
I completely support Harry and Hermione. Ginny's nice and everything, but harry and hermione would be better. Ron can just go somewhere he's weird anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff