Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like this topic

yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 627 628 629 > >> >>> »|

His and Her Circumstances
Chellina
Harry couldn't like Hermione for 2 main reasons. The first, he's in love with Ginny. The second, Ron and Hermione are in love with each other, Harry's loyal to his friends, he'd never do anything to hurt Ron.

but ron and hermione's personally doesn't match a bit........Harry and hermione have more in common
They really do have more in common. They have their special abilities and Ron is just their because Harry needs a funny sidekick.
SailorSolara
His and Her Circumstances
Chellina
Harry couldn't like Hermione for 2 main reasons. The first, he's in love with Ginny. The second, Ron and Hermione are in love with each other, Harry's loyal to his friends, he'd never do anything to hurt Ron.

but ron and hermione's personally doesn't match a bit........Harry and hermione have more in common
They really do have more in common. They have their special abilities and Ron is just their because Harry needs a funny sidekick.

welcome to the guild

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Here's the definition of Delusional:

1. People who think we're just going to abandon ship.

Nuff said.

-CloudedMemories

(By the way, Don't listen to Mr. Mugglenet. It's an extremely biased site seeing as how Emmerson openly admitted to prefer R/Hr over H/Hr. He should have kept his pairings and preferences in the dark especially in a website that's dedicated to news for Harry Potter. That's why I don't trust Mugglenet. Same goes for the Leaky Cauldron.)

Oh. And if you guys want to argue. We can argue. I'm up for some debating. Last I check I was doing pretty well against Panda Chi. (Where are you Panda Chi! D: )

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ron + Hermione = perfect
Harry + Hermione= ugh just plain ugh

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
perty_in_pink
Ron + Hermione = perfect
Harry + Hermione= ugh just plain ugh
ugh is the best you can come up with? talk2hand
CloudedMemories

Nuff said.

-CloudedMemories

(By the way, Don't listen to Mr. Mugglenet. It's an extremely biased site seeing as how Emmerson openly admitted to prefer R/Hr over H/Hr. He should have kept his pairings and preferences in the dark especially in a website that's dedicated to news for Harry Potter. That's why I don't trust Mugglenet. Same goes for the Leaky Cauldron.)

Oh. And if you guys want to argue. We can argue. I'm up for some debating. Last I check I was doing pretty well against Panda Chi. (Where are you Panda Chi! D: )
Hello mrgreen

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
HELLO wahmbulance

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
AniMegluvgrl
HELLO wahmbulance
emo
I'm all alone
AniMegluvgrl
AniMegluvgrl
HELLO wahmbulance
emo
I'm all alone

hello

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Harmonic_Soul
Most Harry/Hermione shippers have only seen the movies, in which Ron is a complete and utter idiot (which is not true) and Harry is God and the most sensitive guy on Earth (which is also not true). If they believe that, just wait until the fifth movie comes out. If the directors do it right, their precious Harry will start to scare them then.

For those that have read the books, the reason they ship Harry/Hermione is either: A. Because Ron is a "mindless, poor, insensitive pig". Which is not true. He can be lazy, but he's not down right retarded. He cares for Hermione, and it is displayed in the books innumerable times. And who cares if he's poor? If Hermione is the all merciful, perfect goddess that most of you all seem to believe, she couldn't care less about Ron's financial status. OR B. Many people, including my family, believe that the hero (aka Harry) should get the girl (aka Hermione). Well, if this were to happen, Hermione would have been pushed aside, being downgraded to damsel in distress. I don't think Hermione fans will be too happy about that. J.K. knew this ahead of time, so she paired Harry with Ginny (which was honestly the most random pairing I have ever seen; I saw Ron/Hermione coming ever since book 1). OR, possibly even C. Ron and Hermione fight a lot. Well, what couple doesn't? There is something there between the two. Passion, emotion, whatever you want to call it. Harry and Hermione hardly fight. Or embarrass or effect each other (other than Hermione's mothering, of course). They are simply good friends.

Now, if you ship Harry/Hermione, while still liking Ron and not falling into the categories I just mentioned, I salute you and respect your opinion. I've just seen so many Harry/Hermione shippers with such petty reasons, and it is rather annoying. Otherwise, though, I am fine with it.

NOT TRUE!!! Many of us have read the books several times, myself included! The reasons most of us believe it is because we look at real life and compare how things happen in real life and see what should happen in most situations in the books, but these things don't always happen that way as JKR proved in the 6th book. We are not delusional in any way. Really why slander us because we think differently than on who should be with who in a fictional book. Oi! stressed

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
CloudedMemories

Nuff said.

-CloudedMemories

agreed!
I'm all for the Harry Potter/Taco

and Hermione/Hamburger..
No, I do not like this pairing, only Hermione/Ron. I can't stand Hermione with anyone else. And I am a Ginny/ Harry fan.

(or a Harry/Draco heart )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces