Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like this topic

yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 627 628 629 > >> >>> »|

I dunno I kinda like the RonxHermione relationship. It kind of works in the way that opposites attract, that would explain (sort of) why they argue a lot.
SailorSolara
His and Her Circumstances
AniMegluvgrl
AniMegluvgrl
HELLO wahmbulance
emo
I'm all alone

No ur not
we are never alone.
yes never

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Harry/Hermione is my favorite pairing. 4laugh 4laugh
but i think that hermione loves ron, so i don`t think that harry and hermione can be together. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying T_
T crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
HARRY AND HERMIONE PWN ALL COUPLES!!

Ron and Hermione: Ron doesnt deserve hermione. actually, if you take ron out, the story would STILL make sense without him, meaning that he has no reason in the plot line whatsoever. Think im wrong? Pm me and argue.

Dracco Hermione: Draco is cool and all, but Hermione outsmarts him too much. at least harry tries!

The Love Triangle: Ron-Hermione-Harry: Ron doesnt deserve hermione, hermione likes harry, harry likes hermione. END OF STORY
I love this topic!!!!! finally someone that agrees Harry should be with Hermione User Image
If I ever do support relationships, then I support Harry/Hermione, though I'm fine with Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny.
U.S.Vixen
I love this topic!!!!! finally someone that agrees Harry should be with Hermione User Image
yeah
spicysushigirl
i think those 2 are better off as best friends, for some reason hermione and ron are a much better pair...

Yup Yup I agree
blooblable
HARRY AND HERMIONE PWN ALL COUPLES!!

Ron and Hermione: Ron doesnt deserve hermione. actually, if you take ron out, the story would STILL make sense without him, meaning that he has no reason in the plot line whatsoever. Think im wrong? Pm me and argue.

Dracco Hermione: Draco is cool and all, but Hermione outsmarts him too much. at least harry tries!

The Love Triangle: Ron-Hermione-Harry: Ron doesnt deserve hermione, hermione likes harry, harry likes hermione. END OF STORY
I like your thinking
SailorSolara
AniMegluvgrl
AniMegluvgrl
HELLO wahmbulance
emo
I'm all alone

No ur not
we are never alone.
yes never
we all have networks.
hey, here's a movie i made about who hermione loves. what do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaZ-om16FOg

and yes, i ship harry/hermione for reasons ron/hermione shippers can't digest. 3nodding blaugh no offense...

it makes me so mad when people are like 'i ship ron and hermione because i read the books'...i mean, i read the books and really looked for clues and payed attention to the little details. im always on discussion boards and stuff about it, so yes, I READ THE EFFING BOOKS. it makes me really mad...i could stretch the page with reasons why harry/hermione should get together. first of all, because harry freaking broke up with ginny in the sixth book: another example of me reading the books. 3nodding

go h/hr shippers!
Please post in my thread....it has nothing to do with Harry/Hermione but it's cool. It's a viddie.

My threadie
.Unaverage.
hey, here's a movie i made about who hermione loves. what do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaZ-om16FOg

and yes, i ship harry/hermione for reasons ron/hermione shippers can't digest. 3nodding blaugh no offense...

it makes me so mad when people are like 'i ship ron and hermione because i read the books'...i mean, i read the books and really looked for clues and payed attention to the little details. im always on discussion boards and stuff about it, so yes, I READ THE EFFING BOOKS. it makes me really mad...i could stretch the page with reasons why harry/hermione should get together. first of all, because harry freaking broke up with ginny in the sixth book: another example of me reading the books. 3nodding

go h/hr shippers!

Go harry/hermione
Harry and Hermoine are not mean to be togethr!! Its spose to be her and ROn!!! xp xp

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
hogwarts3
sorry but i've never thought harry and hermione should end up together....i mean harry is so much like james potter and ginny is so much like lily potter, they just seem so good 4 each other...
Were is Ginny anything like Lily? What her red hair? Lily was muggle born, a brilliant witch, and quite clever. There's more to her than what you see skin deep. Lily's more like Hermione than any other character! stressed Geez! Do you people read?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff