Did you like this topic

yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 627 628 629 > >> >>> »|

HermioneTwin
CloudedMemories
Here's the definition of Delusional:

1. People who think we're just going to abandon ship.

Nuff said.

-CloudedMemories

(By the way, Don't listen to Mr. Mugglenet. It's an extremely biased site seeing as how Emmerson openly admitted to prefer R/Hr over H/Hr. He should have kept his pairings and preferences in the dark especially in a website that's dedicated to news for Harry Potter. That's why I don't trust Mugglenet. Same goes for the Leaky Cauldron.)

Oh. And if you guys want to argue. We can argue. I'm up for some debating. Last I check I was doing pretty well against Panda Chi. (Where are you Panda Chi! D: )

agreed!

If you read the books the Hermione/Harry thing is dashed, let alone mugglenet. I am all for sticking with your pairings, I have unrealistic ships I adore, but I know they won't happen. In the books, according to book 6, Harry is taken, by Ginny. Yes they broke up, but they like eachother a lot, dare I say love. So go ahead and support this ship, but don't be too dissapointed or supprised when it (or if it) doesn't happen.
AniMegluvgrl
AniMegluvgrl
HELLO wahmbulance
emo
I'm all alone

No ur not
personally i think harry shouldn't be with anybody, but in the books and movies he should be with Ginny, and hermione should personally be with draco but the books say ron so i'll go with that
Stephieru
personally i think harry shouldn't be with anybody, but in the books and movies he should be with Ginny, and hermione should personally be with draco but the books say ron so i'll go with that

I see........so u really don't care
Oh, wow. Another harmonian. I'm not alone after all... Absolutely joining the guild biggrin Quick rant here though.

Senki
I don't understand why the main male and female characters always have to end up together. And in the series which they don't, the fandom always go ahead to glue it together - it's ******** stupid.

I suggest reading the series over again. There are many mirrors, parallels, symbols, etc., etc. that point toward Harry and Hermione being the final ship. As for fandom, we don't "glue" them together. We actually do have canon to back us up. Though it would be easier to glue them together.

~H.e.r.m.i.o.n.e~
hmm i like it but i dont really think they'd be a good match. she's to prissy for him.

Nice avatar by the way. Question though, prissy? Can you give me a quote or something that points out she's prissy?

Sabine_0808
Uhm.. ew.. never going to happen.

I hate all these conclusions people come up with for pairings and couples.. they're all crazy!

Harry and Hermonie.. ugh.. that would so not work.

H/Hr shippers, I have come to learn, usually have more canon and symbolism than most other ships (R/LL is second to it though) Have you read some?

I know I rant a lot for some reason or another but if anyone is up for a debate, go right away and PM me. I am looking for a mature debate though with logical theories and canon to back it up. Oh, I'm suppose to be here to join a guild... 3nodding

---thu.huyen

I do not really like this pairing but I have read one or two good fanfics featuring this pairing. pirate
thu.huyen
Oh, wow. Another harmonian. I'm not alone after all... Absolutely joining the guild biggrin Quick rant here though.

Senki
I don't understand why the main male and female characters always have to end up together. And in the series which they don't, the fandom always go ahead to glue it together - it's ******** stupid.

I suggest reading the series over again. There are many mirrors, parallels, symbols, etc., etc. that point toward Harry and Hermione being the final ship. As for fandom, we don't "glue" them together. We actually do have canon to back us up. Though it would be easier to glue them together.

~H.e.r.m.i.o.n.e~
hmm i like it but i dont really think they'd be a good match. she's to prissy for him.

Nice avatar by the way. Question though, prissy? Can you give me a quote or something that points out she's prissy?

Sabine_0808
Uhm.. ew.. never going to happen.

I hate all these conclusions people come up with for pairings and couples.. they're all crazy!

Harry and Hermonie.. ugh.. that would so not work.

H/Hr shippers, I have come to learn, usually have more canon and symbolism than most other ships (R/LL is second to it though) Have you read some?

I know I rant a lot for some reason or another but if anyone is up for a debate, go right away and PM me. I am looking for a mature debate though with logical theories and canon to back it up. Oh, I'm suppose to be here to join a guild... 3nodding

---thu.huyen

of course you are not alone
i love that pairing. i've actually written several fan fictions on that. i know hermione and ron= heart but *shrug* i've liked that pairing since i started reading the series. you're not going to change my mind after 7 years of obsession. sorry.
iono about this pairing. they do look good together alittle. hermione should be with draco and hary should be with.... jeez iono really. i would say ginny but ginny is way too young.
mindylam
iono about this pairing. they do look good together alittle. hermione should be with draco and hary should be with.... jeez iono really. i would say ginny but ginny is way too young.
Mindy you read harry potter?
Wow!

Did you like this topic?
yes
41% [ 82 ]
no
59% [ 118 ]
Total Votes : 200
I love Harry/Hermione. So cute and so romantic. Just being in this thread makes me feel at home.
I so totally agree with the H/Hr ship. I mean hello Ron and Hermione dont really look good together and again my trademark remark... Ron is only their for Harry to have a funny sidekick who is almost completely incompetant.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items