no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 627 628 629 > >> >>> »|

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
His and Her Circumstances
I am look for people that like this pairing........
Please just leave a post here that says you like this pairing or not it is very simple.... mrgreen

If you don't like this topic just leave surprised

Here is a guild for Harry/Hermione Lovers...........
Pumpkin Pie Harmony
The guild is new and has very little topics and posts.The owner is CloudedMemories.So we are hoping to find new members

Mione Weasley
I Love Ron/Hermione with a passion!! and I know others do too!!! come here if you do!! Harry/Hermione's will get books thrown at them!!

Well just to let you all know... I don't understand WHY there are even still shippers. J.K.Rowling has already said something along the lines of,"If people didn't know that Ron/hermione liked eachother by the third book well then they have another thing coming." Something like that. *interview with Emmerson and leaky www.mugglenet.com * So it's already been said BY the author herself. Hermione+ Ron= love forever. Hello goodby the end. There should'nt be anymore agrument about it. My personal opinion. If people are agrey about the pairing in the book seiries... well... it's THEIR problem, it's not THEIR book or THEIR immagination, it's J.K.'s. So leave it. No one should get mad at her for it. I mean if they think that they can make a better book or outcome than try it.. although there have been so many copy-cats of HP that the publishers ARE getting a bit tired of it.
Dude, honestly...

If Harry likes someone like Ginny!

There is NO WAY he'd like someone like Hermione...

Harry/Hermione needs to die evil

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
wat the heck ppl?! scream Don't u remember wat His and Her Circumstances:
Quote:
I am look for people that like this pairing........
Please just leave a post here that says you like this pairing or not it is very simple....

If you don't like this topic just leave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who cares if Harry & Hermione won't end up with each other! Stop hating those ppl(including me. sweatdrop ) who ship Harry & Hermione!

scream WE ALL KNOW THAT RON AND HERMIONE ARE GOING TO END UP! SO PLZE STOP BOTHERING US FOR SHIPPING HARRY & HERMIONE!! scream
They're cute together but.. Noo confused , besides I'm a HermioneXRon fan 4laugh

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Ron heart Hermione forever!
Stupid idea. Hermione and RON. Do you people not read the books?
stare okk.....
How about actually trying to argue your points instead of going "ok..." at everything?
I think it's okay to ship it just because it's a cute little fantasy for some people but I'd have to say I'm with Ron/Hermione. sorry.
Senki
How about actually trying to argue your points instead of going "ok..." at everything?
But if I agrue back people will think I am not leting them speak what's they think
HARRY AND HERMIONE ALL THE WAY!!!!
Senki
But if I agrue back people will think I am not leting them speak what's they think

Who cares? You're just making youself look like a mindless dumbass. Besides, only morons with no experience in debating could think that.
Senki
Senki

Who cares? You're just making youself look like a mindless dumbass. Besides, only morons with no experience in debating could think that.
Fine I will agrue next time xp I hope people don't think I'm mean......
Harry couldn't like Hermione for 2 main reasons. The first, he's in love with Ginny. The second, Ron and Hermione are in love with each other, Harry's loyal to his friends, he'd never do anything to hurt Ron.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff