Welcome to Gaia! ::

I prefer shaved if the girl wants me to eat her pink taco. If not then merely trimming it is fine.
theresnoonehere
X-Poppler-X
To ruin the mood
"And don't try to blame that on the cold"

xd Yeah.. that would be kinda harsh

you would make the guy cry
Conflitto
I prefer shaved if the girl wants me to eat her pink taco. If not then merely trimming it is fine.

Pink... taco...? stare

That's a new one... lol

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
Conflitto

same here
theresnoonehere
livvylove2000
theresnoonehere
livvylove2000
theresnoonehere
livvylove2000
Worst thing to say. "Oh I love you (insert EX that is a pain in the a** name)

Lol, I accidentaly called my boyfriend some guy I really liked while we were making out... nothing was the same after that. sad

My boyfriend did it to me(just regular conversation) and it's the worst feeling in the world. I forgave him but it took over a year to do it.

I can only imagine what it feels like. Probably not a very good feeling at all. sad

Yea but then because of that I finally was able to force him to get rid of his ex from our lives. So he finally told her to stop calling him and what not but still he is a moron and brings my name up in it. I smacked him for it. I really don't know how we made it past that first year, it was such a horrible time. But after that it's was great.

Well that's good smile I'm happy for you. And yes.. ex's can ruin relationships! >__<

Yea but now after she tried to ruin things her life is ruined. She got on drugs and knocked up. She is fatter then she has ever been and her face looks just as messed up as ever. Life is great for me though got my degree in computer programming, and my figure looks wonderful hehe lol
Conflitto
beast2003
she sometimes calls me daddy

Is she from the south?
Now what is that suppose to mean?
Unleashing farts before during or after sex is a bad idea.
theresnoonehere
Conflitto

Pink... taco...? stare

That's a new one... lol

lol ya it is
anything and everything cuz them females cant keep they hands off me!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Vertago
Conflitto
beast2003

Is she from the south?

It means does she have some sort of incest complex? It was a joke. Now that you had to ask that, it RUINED it. xp
livvylove2000
theresnoonehere
livvylove2000
theresnoonehere
livvylove2000

My boyfriend did it to me(just regular conversation) and it's the worst feeling in the world. I forgave him but it took over a year to do it.

I can only imagine what it feels like. Probably not a very good feeling at all. sad

Yea but then because of that I finally was able to force him to get rid of his ex from our lives. So he finally told her to stop calling him and what not but still he is a moron and brings my name up in it. I smacked him for it. I really don't know how we made it past that first year, it was such a horrible time. But after that it's was great.

Well that's good smile I'm happy for you. And yes.. ex's can ruin relationships! >__<

Yea but now after she tried to ruin things her life is ruined. She got on drugs and knocked up. She is fatter then she has ever been and her face looks just as messed up as ever. Life is great for me though got my degree in computer programming, and my figure looks wonderful hehe lol

Awesome! biggrin Well... that sucks for the ex, I guess then. razz
Conflitto
Unleashing farts before during or after sex is a bad idea.

Farting in general is icky. x.x;;
Conflitto
Vertago
Conflitto
beast2003

Is she from the south?

It means does she have some sort of incest complex? It was a joke. Now that you had to ask that, it RUINED it. xp
I know, is very sorry redface
Quiet... stare

SHAMBOOZLE!!!
biggrin That better?
never say you are almost as good as yoru sister get hurt real quick ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff