Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mjus2002
The phrase "Oops wrong hole" is the bane of all women.

I heard one of Bushes appointies was raping his wife in her sleep in her a-hole, thing is this guy was head of the gynocological society and he said he couldn't find the right hole. His wife divorsed him for that reason and he didn't even argue it. I wish I could remember the name but I only remember the story.
theresnoonehere
I feel sorry for guys that aren't "big"

Their poor poor confidence... sad
Oh that reminds me.
"What is that, it looks like a tooth pick. Wait thats your..... Oh. I'm so very sorry for you."
xd Or when the girl says "Is it in yet...?" or "Can you go any deeper?"
The worsest thing you could say when having sex would have to be.

MAN YOUR MOM LOOKS SO SEXY
livvylove2000
Mjus2002

I heard one of Bushes appointies was raping his wife in her sleep in her a-hole, thing is this guy was head of the gynocological society and he said he couldn't find the right hole. His wife divorsed him for that reason and he didn't even argue it. I wish I could remember the name but I only remember the story.
For some reason, I truly believe he couldn't find that right hole. And that makes me so very, very afraid.
theresnoonehere
xd Or when the girl says "Is it in yet...?" or "Can you go any deeper?"
What's worse is, when a guy asks "Am I in yet?"
I guess I should confess my p***s name calling, the first time I ever saw a full grown one I was like "ew is that what it's suppose to look like" "you want me to actually touch it, ewww" I refused to touch it and any time he wanted to try to do something sexual and would go down for his I would be like "oh please don't I don't want to look at that thing" Iwas very discusted by it. Still don't like looking at them though sweatdrop
Whatever you do, don't comment on how miniscule his p***s is.

I learned the hard way how much of a mood killer that can be. XD
Mjus2002
livvylove2000
Mjus2002

For some reason, I truly believe he couldn't find that right hole. And that makes me so very, very afraid.

If someone who is one of the top gynocologist can't find it then how did he get his degree. I just can't imagin having a pap smear done to the wrong hole Ouch
livvylove2000
I guess I should confess my p***s name calling, the first time I ever saw a full grown one I was like "ew is that what it's suppose to look like" "you want me to actually touch it, ewww" I refused to touch it and any time he wanted to try to do something sexual and would go down for his I would be like "oh please don't I don't want to look at that thing" Iwas very discusted by it. Still don't like looking at them though sweatdrop

I think p***s's well.. the ones I've seen are just... gross. I dunno. I don't think I'd want to touch one or look at them for very long. neutral I dunno..
[pikeru]
Whatever you do, don't comment on how miniscule his p***s is.

I learned the hard way how much of a mood killer that can be. XD

On a completely unrelated topic, I love your signature! <3
livvylove2000

How about if I put it in you instead of you sucking it?
CutePurpleMew
I suggest you say, (and this ones for transpeople like me!!) If you dont put yours in, ill put mine

Thats not just for transpeople..
Crapstorm
wuts sex? User Image User Image

Looks like your cat turned radioactive there.
theresnoonehere
livvylove2000

I think p***s's well.. the ones I've seen are just... gross. I dunno. I don't think I'd want to touch one or look at them for very long. neutral I dunno..

Yea they are not pretty but still it wasn't nice for me to say that. But he shouldn't have been trying to force it on me when I clearly wanted nothing to do with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff