• Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Your sister/brother is better."
Vertago
theresnoonehere
Vertago
theresnoonehere
Vertago
"Are you done yet?" I said that to my boyfriend 5 years ago and he still dwells on it! I only said it because it was both of our first time, and it was really akward....

xd Aww... what did he say when you said that? Did he like... get all embarrassed?
Of course he did, it was his 16th birthday and we did not really know what we were doing. It just sorta came out of my mouth, I felt bad...

Poor guy... well did you make it up to him? wink
I have been for the last 5 years biggrin , but he still brings it up

Lol well that's good. 3nodding Guys just can't let things go it seems like... always living in the past. rolleyes
'your sister's got one like that' would be a baaaaaaaaad thing to say
Worst thing to say. "Oh I love you (insert EX that is a pain in the a** name)
Girl: ohhh Anders
Boy: WTF im Takeo eek

xd
Ancient God Apollo
Vertago
theresnoonehere
Vertago
theresnoonehere
Vertago
"Are you done yet?" I said that to my boyfriend 5 years ago and he still dwells on it! I only said it because it was both of our first time, and it was really akward....

xd Aww... what did he say when you said that? Did he like... get all embarrassed?
Of course he did, it was his 16th birthday and we did not really know what we were doing. It just sorta came out of my mouth, I felt bad...

naturally, he'll keep anything that he can hold over your head. it'll be his scapegoat for situations.
hmm good point, ill have to remember that
Ancient God Apollo
Vertago
theresnoonehere
Vertago
theresnoonehere
Vertago

naturally, he'll keep anything that he can hold over your head. it'll be his scapegoat for situations.

hun hes never going to let it go even if you guys get married
When I'm having sex, I don't say anything. Trust me, this'll spare you a lot of trouble in many ways.
[ Chiber ]
FINLAND!!! OH YES FINLAAAND!!!!
domokun

LIES! Dx

Poland o.o
livvylove2000

Lol, I accidentaly called my boyfriend some guy I really liked while we were making out... nothing was the same after that. sad

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
Vertago
Ancient God Apollo
Vertago
theresnoonehere
Vertago

hmm good point, ill have to remember that

i'm sure he'll make more mistakes then you will so you can get him back for it
theresnoonehere
livvylove2000

Lol, I accidentaly called my boyfriend some guy I really liked while we were making out... nothing was the same after that. sad

My boyfriend did it to me(just regular conversation) and it's the worst feeling in the world. I forgave him but it took over a year to do it.
theresnoonehere
livvylove2000

I have not made that mistake and i dont plan too.
Urya
[ Chiber ]
FINLAND!!! OH YES FINLAAAND!!!!
domokun

LIES! Dx

Poland o.o

Finland does it better. e__e
*Sneeze.* whee

Hee hee... good forum, no? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items