• Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ryujin_masamune
varavex
Wow.
I don't even see why half of you even try with
some people, if they don't believe then they don't
You cant force them to.
So let them do their s**t and we will do ours.
Of course, ill be laughing while we watch them burn
In hell ;]

atleast i'll find some friends down in hell wink
That's because everyone is going to hell. And vara you do know that Hell isn't really a fiery wasteland right? You don't "burn" in hell. Everyone's hell is different.

Clean Member

LOL.

This is why I don't believe in anything.

Because it's all made up. Know how the Native Americans made stories to explain things in nature? Religion is just that way.

People made up a story to explain why things happen. Adam and Eve explains why bad things happen, and how we came to be, for example.

Other stories give excuses for how people used to act (and how some still do) towards different things: Homosexuals, slaves, women.

In other words, it's all a crock of s**t used to make people feel like they know what happened to make things how they are today. Nobody really knows.

{ ☆ ★ ☆ }

2,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
I Not British I

LOL.

Because it's all made up. Know how the Native Americans made stories to explain things in nature? Religion is just that way.

People made up a story to explain why things happen. Adam and Eve explains why bad things happen, and how we came to be, for example.

Other stories give excuses for how people used to act (and how some still do) towards different things: Homosexuals, slaves, women.

In other words, it's all a crock of s**t used to make people feel like they know what happened to make things how they are today. Nobody really knows.

{ ☆ ★ ☆ }
Yeah.
We had to read Genesis and Exodus in class.
When I got to the "You shall serve your husband" Etc.
I went "OH ******** NO!"
And stabbed the paper.

The class had been silent previously...a class of 70 people.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Gate of Darkness
Rairi Sakurai
II iGoRawrz II
Miss-Lolita-Lace
This is why I don't believe in everything the bible says.
My religion is based on christianity, however,
it isn't the same. I pick out certain things from the
bible that I believe to be true, and stick with those.
The bible itself says that everything is flawed.
The bible was made by man, was it not? Therefore
the bible itself is indeed flawed as well.

true.

but follow the passages like the 10 Commandments, that tell you how to live a happy life, doesnt neccessarily make you christian

But aren't the first three about God, the Jewish/Christian one?
1. you shall have no gods before me
2. do not make graven images
3. do not take the lord's name in vain
4. keep holy the sabbath

i love your signature biggrin

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Fetish Tea
We had to read Genesis and Exodus in class.
When I got to the "You shall serve your husband" Etc.
I went "OH ******** NO!"
And stabbed the paper.

The class had been silent previously...a class of 70 people.

lmfao xD
I've said this in a friend a long time ago.

The thing that Atheists and bible haters don't get, is that Jesus doesnt actually mean what he says. He speaks in parables. The reason why, is to invoke thought, and make people think about what he is trying to say.

If we all took him literally, wed all be tearing out our tongues and gouging out our eyes

You should learn how to use your head

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Jio Vega
I've said this in a friend a long time ago.

The thing that Atheists and bible haters don't get, is that Jesus doesnt actually mean what he says. He speaks in parables. The reason why, is to invoke thought, and make people think about what he is trying to say.

If we all took him literally, wed all be tearing out our tongues and gouging out our eyes

You should learn how to use your head

if Jesus was real, and he came back to earth, he would slap the Pope in the face and be like "STOP TAKING WHAT I SAID LITERALLY! ITS CALLED READING BETWEEN THE LINES! scream "

i would laugh c:

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
And people wonder why I don't believe in god :l

2,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
What is probably the most annoying question from a Christian to and Atheist is probably, "Well if God didn't create everything, then who did?". No one knows, we will probably never know and I know that I don't give a s**t because I'm don't look for answers to life in the past. But simply saying, "A GOD DID IT" is a primitive 'quick-fix' or a half-assed fill in the blank to somebody who didn't want to give half a thought to the idea.
I Not British I

LOL.

{ ☆ ★ ☆ }

Thats the same as saying science is made up to explain why things happen......if your statement is what you believe then u believe in nothing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff