Welcome to Gaia! ::

captain of the space navy

He's sexy because his parents wanted to make a sexy child.
And it worked emotion_dowant
Though I can't stop staring at his junk...

User Image
I wonder, would I get a warning if it's showing his n****e?

Magical Tree

One time we (my mom, sister, best friend, my brother and I) were driving on the highway to this one mall, when there was this pick-up truck in front of us. They were driving kind of slow so we went to pass them, but every time we tried, they would speed up too fast and so we'd end up unable to pass. So finally we managed to pass them, and as we pulled past the cab of the truck, we could see it was 2 younger guys, the one held up a handwritten sign that said "Show me your titties".
scream

There've been other incidents not as bad, like while walking to meet my friends in front of their dorm, (and still "off campus" on a side street) a car drove by and the guys inside heckled me, cat calling and saying all kinds of s**t to me. I flat out ran to campus, glad they couldn't follow (the parking lot was roped off for new pavement). I wasn't even wearing provocative clothes. Jeans, pink tee and a hoodie, it's just oh so sexy. rolleyes

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Holy s**t, I have so many stories I could start a blog.
A few days ago in Barnes and Noble, I was looking at comic books when this wrinkly old man (imagine the ***** from Family Guy. He looks really eerily similar) just stood behind me and started breathing really heavily in my ear. I turned to get a better look and I found him only centimeters away from my face, giving me this werid thooty grin, his hand hovering over my butt. I frecked out and ran into the nearest bathroom to hide and hid for over a hour. crying
Another time when I was in middle school, I was walking home and this car full of high school seniors stopped in front of me and tried to desperately pick me up. After I told them my age, they lost their s**t and sped away. Oh, and a few months ago, this random kid looked down my shirt and then gave me this real genuine s**t-eating grin as he walked away, knowing that I saw him do it.
And don't even get me started on my stalker from last year, who was so much like a goth/emo/skin-head stereo-type it's not even funny.
I run into a weird people on a daily basis.

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Indie Damsel

He's sexy because his parents wanted to make a sexy child.
And it worked emotion_dowant
Though I can't stop staring at his junk...

User Image
I wonder, would I get a warning if it's showing his n****e?

probably not, mods don't really care if you show a guys nipples show a girls nipples however and prepare to be hit with thors ban hammer.

That is true.
But n****e is a n****e! No matter what gender it comes from.
Lol, oh that micronipple.

Anxious Prophet

Note to self: Never check anyone out. Ever. In ten years it'll probably cause a ******** to become a registered sex offender.
i was waiting for the bus in a crowded area of town and this guy is walkng past, he looks at me, stops and turns to walk towards me and goes on to ask where i live whats my name and wants me to go drink and smoke weed with him. I lied about everything accept my age i think.
so creepy, he even huged me when i left for the bus and i was like... wtf

Hunter

s**t that's fearsome. creepers? they're everywhere

Dapper Gawker

This may sound weird, but my 14-year-old cousin creeps me out. I think he "likes" me. emotion_puke I don't like being near him.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Desideraht
Would have flipped him off, personally. It's illegal in Germany, but not here! x)

I know how reckless that sounds but I've done worse, lol.

I think this is my fave photo of you yet.

As for creepers, there have been a few small incedents, but nothing really major. I'm not as pretty and exotic looking as you are. heart My pretty gearl.

Oh yeah, the creeper that creeped on Meggo asked James if you were single.

Dapper Phantom

Digital Fiend
Desideraht
Would have flipped him off, personally. It's illegal in Germany, but not here! x)

As for creepers, there have been a few small incedents, but nothing really major. I'm not as pretty and exotic looking as you are. heart My pretty gearl.

Thanks, love. <3 I am really working on bringing out my sense of style. <3

Did you just call me a gearl? I cannot be flattered by feminine pronouns. Also I don't like straight guys hitting on me. I'm a dude.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Desideraht
Digital Fiend
Desideraht

Did you just call me a gearl? I cannot be flattered by feminine pronouns. Also I don't like straight guys hitting on me. I'm a dude.

Sorry, the last part was for Eevee good sir! I nurse at keyboard and forgot to put @Eevs. Sorry bout that.

*I guess it didn't dawn on me that you would think I would call you girl. You've always been a guy to me and always will be...cuz you are.

Dapper Phantom

Digital Fiend
Desideraht
Digital Fiend
Desideraht

Sorry, the last part was for Eevee good sir! I nurse at keyboard and forgot to put @Eevs. Sorry bout that.
OH. No wonder that was confusing. I was like "First you call me gearl and then you mention James and I don't think I've even spoken to him". @_@;;

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Desideraht
Digital Fiend
Desideraht
Digital Fiend
Desideraht

OH. No wonder that was confusing. I was like "First you call me gearl and then you mention James and I don't think I've even spoken to him". @_@;;

Yeah, my typing is lazy because of the effort, I try to keep things short.

Familiar Poster

the hipster soul
i hate it when they blow up my build
One waited for me at the exit of the hole to a basement I made in the desert, it just waited...staring. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff