• Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
captain of the space navy
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor
Christ the Holy Son
I wish I had Girls staring at me and follow me(girls that are attractive).

Call me sick, but if girls were staring at me and distracted by me I'd LOVE that.

I like the thought of being on people's minds when I'm not there.

It makes me feel...

Special.

it'd make me feel good to be ooogled too. mad
instant self esteem boost.

Get back to me when you have a guy in his mid 40s-50s, only two (not the foremost) front teeth, with greasy long hair, a dirty wife beater, torn shorts, old flip flops literally STARING at your a** while you're at work, and when you slowly turn to hide your a**, he leans over to keep looking at it until it's hidden and he's standing at a 110 degree angle, then he finishes the moment with "just getting one more taste." Accompanied by THE CREEPIEST DAMN WINK EVER. emotion_0A0 This was my friend's story, but I saw the guy once after that... ew.

once again its all based on how this person looks and what age they are? you have any idea how ******** up that actually is?

the later he was an a** hole pervert, so I guess he does kind of deserve it, but attention from someone who doesn't meet your standards, follow your social rules specifically, or gender stereotypes doesn't make him/her a creeper. that's all I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to defend the actions of a** holes who treat women like meat.

I'm anti-Grey; it doesn't matter how you look, what money you have, blah blah blah- no one has the right to treat anyone like a piece of meat. Especially so obviously in public. (That whole incident happened to my friend while she was at work, and she felt so awkward she took off her sweater and tied it over her butt so it wouldn't show.) That one just creeps me out because, really, when you look that bad how the hell do you expect anyone to be swooned by your lack of dental hygiene? Also, the friend this happened to was 19... She's been creeped out by older guys ever since she was at a wedding when she was 12 and a drunk guy who was dancing by her d**k-bumped her leg twice and she ran off the dance floor.

god ******** nutters.... sweatdrop
the second one sounds like a dog, she should have kicked him in the stomach BAD DOG NO HUMPING.
also I already stated that I'm not defending the actions of a** holes treating women like meat, so that entire paragraph was useless to our conversation and just a rehash of your old statement.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know, I was rehashing to let you know that I know looks don't matter either. It's just... sometimes they add a sick amount of ambiance to a situation. It's like a dude staring at you with this face:
User Image
Is creepier than a dude staring at you with this face:
But both are miles scarier than a dude with this face:
User Image
Until you find out that the third guy has been staring intently at you for about 15 minutes.

I'm not a Rob fan, I just remembered the derp face and thought that would be a good explaining picture.

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor

Get back to me when you have a guy in his mid 40s-50s, only two (not the foremost) front teeth, with greasy long hair, a dirty wife beater, torn shorts, old flip flops literally STARING at your a** while you're at work, and when you slowly turn to hide your a**, he leans over to keep looking at it until it's hidden and he's standing at a 110 degree angle, then he finishes the moment with "just getting one more taste." Accompanied by THE CREEPIEST DAMN WINK EVER. emotion_0A0 This was my friend's story, but I saw the guy once after that... ew.

once again its all based on how this person looks and what age they are? you have any idea how ******** up that actually is?

the later he was an a** hole pervert, so I guess he does kind of deserve it, but attention from someone who doesn't meet your standards, follow your social rules specifically, or gender stereotypes doesn't make him/her a creeper. that's all I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to defend the actions of a** holes who treat women like meat.

I'm anti-Grey; it doesn't matter how you look, what money you have, blah blah blah- no one has the right to treat anyone like a piece of meat. Especially so obviously in public. (That whole incident happened to my friend while she was at work, and she felt so awkward she took off her sweater and tied it over her butt so it wouldn't show.) That one just creeps me out because, really, when you look that bad how the hell do you expect anyone to be swooned by your lack of dental hygiene? Also, the friend this happened to was 19... She's been creeped out by older guys ever since she was at a wedding when she was 12 and a drunk guy who was dancing by her d**k-bumped her leg twice and she ran off the dance floor.

the second one sounds like a dog, she should have kicked him in the stomach BAD DOG NO HUMPING.
also I already stated that I'm not defending the actions of a** holes treating women like meat, so that entire paragraph was useless to our conversation and just a rehash of your old statement.

I know, I was rehashing to let you know that I know looks don't matter either. It's just... sometimes they add a sick amount of ambiance to a situation. It's like a dude staring at you with this face:
User Image
User Image
Until you find out that the third guy has been staring intently at you for about 15 minutes.

I'm not a Rob fan, I just remembered the derp face and thought that would be a good explaining picture.

then shut the ******** up, we have nothing to discuss or argue about now do we? we've both reached the point of agreeing with each other if this was an argument or a debate.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor

User Image
User Image

then shut the ******** up, we have nothing to discuss or argue about now do we? we've both reached the point of agreeing with each other if this was an argument or a debate.

You don't have to keep quoting me, you know.

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor

User Image
User Image

Hnnnnggg
User Image
User Image

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor

User Image
User Image

dkafjd;lkfja;dlkfjal;dkjdklafdj;lkasdjfal;skdfjal;kdsfj

I CANNOT STOP, YOU MADE THIS ENTERTAINING. emotion_donotwant You are the Batman who created his own Joker. It is up to you to break the chain.

Conservative Consumer

Once had a guy tell me that he had a dream where I was a reincarnation of a dark witch from one his video games, and that we were meant to be together or somethin'. Then he told me he wanted to do something with my hair, and that it required the utmost privacy.

Eh. rolleyes

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor

User Image
User Image

dkafjd;lkfja;dlkfjal;dkjdklafdj;lkasdjfal;skdfjal;kdsfj

I CANNOT STOP, YOU MADE THIS ENTERTAINING. emotion_donotwant You are the Batman who created his own Joker. It is up to you to break the chain.

User Image

User Image

warning I will spam you with flutter shy to death.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

What you don't realize is that I have a whole hour before I need to be to work. emotion_awesome

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Alexander J Luthor

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

What you don't realize is that I have a whole hour before I need to be to work. emotion_awesome

bwahahahahaha post ponies with me until you have to go to work then.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Every day of my life.

I'm not even kidding or exaggerating on that.

Why just last night at work. I work as a maze monster at some big theme park, I'm some undead baby doll so I stand on top of things and mannequin a lot.

Some woman's ******** husband. After I scare the group or whatever. Leans his head under my dress and tries as hard as he can to look up it.

Mother ******** piece of s**t. I wish she had caught him and stabbed his eyes out in front of me.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
bwahahahahaha post ponies with me until you have to go to work then.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Aaaaand that's my cuteness quotient for the day. I think I'm about to s**t a bunny.

*white flag*

Questionable Poster

I used to babysit my neighbor's kid when I was 13. She was 7. Her older brother was 14 (I think) and kept trying to get me to come over so I could watch her at their parents' place. I lived next door and his parents were ok with it. So one time when I wanted to walk her home, I opened the front door and he was just standing there like "Hey emotion_awesome "

I was all "oh, you're picking up your sister, that's great" and closed the door and locked it. The one time I went to their house to pick her up he tried to get me in his room gonk It was creepy because I knew he was a year older than me but he looked 20 eek

He used to say "I'd like to get you in bed and do things to you" when I would be walking home from school. He kept saying it until I told him that I'd like to see him to go to jail for rape. Sooo happy he actually did get sent to juvie later that year.

Wheezing Fatcat

I was walking home at night and I saw a car zooming through the back alleys with all its lights on, going in the same direction as me. The driver turned into the parking lot beside me, pulls up to the exit which i'm just about to approach, and stops. They could have gone, there was no traffic, but they waited for me to walk in front and when I was passed, the driver asked if I wanted a ride. I was on the really long street where someone can usually find all the hookers, so i said no and ran the ******** away.

Fanatical Prophet

I would have probably stared too, you're very pretty. But I would have tried to do it in a much less creepy manner.

I've had people label me as a creeper before, mostly because I have a hard time complimenting people without sounding creepy.

When I started high school, I had a problem with a creeper. A stereotypical weeaboo who believed he could see people's 'chi'. He made up all these stories about being in some kind of secret government organization and having an actual licence to kill and junk like that. I learned he was obsessed with me at one point, but let him know I didn't have any interest. One day during gym class he got two of his friends to hold me place while he just put his hand on my shoulder and stared into my eyes for a few minutes. It was... The creepiest thing ever. After class one of the people holding me in place came up to me and said they were sorry, but that was creeper kid's attempt at 'controlling my chi' to make me fall in love with him. gonk

Familiar Poster

the hipster soul
zaptar13
the hipster soul
i hate it when they blow up my build
One waited for me at the exit of the hole to a basement I made in the desert, it just waited...staring. gonk

that just sounds awful
It got worse...The creeper got in and chased me into the basement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff